Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2017, 08:40 AM

8,700 posts, read 11,099,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Ugh Barbara is disgusting. Poor Keo looked so uncomfortable . Her behavior was so rude and just so ridiculous. Did anyone notice after the first dance on night on, during the judges comments she had her hand on his thigh so close to his crotch. I'm glad she went. She was sexually harassing Keo and it was disgusting to watch.
those remarks was disgusting. She looks like a perv.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2017, 08:54 AM

3,829 posts, read 6,740,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
The dances have always been pretty short for the first couple of nights. There are 13 partners and at least 120 commercials (at least, it looks like that many) to squeeze into that two-hour timeframe.
I know they usually get progressively longer, but these seemed abnormally short. I wish that type of information was easily available. I don't feel like watching timing dances to compare.

Old 09-26-2017, 08:54 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,223,710 times
I loved Tom's comment about Barbara's husband thinking "community property" after she said she and Keo were having an affair. Was that woman on drugs or something? She was even worse than Charo!

I won't be watching tonight's show because another show on DISCOVERY is also on at 9 p.m.

Last edited by tamiznluv; 09-26-2017 at 09:11 AM..

Old 09-26-2017, 09:15 AM

8,700 posts, read 11,099,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I loved Tom's comment about Barbara's husband thinking "community property" after she said she and Keo were having an affair. Was that woman on drugs or something? She was even worse than Charo!
that was funny and showed how pervy she was

Old 09-26-2017, 09:32 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,991,966 times
Just saw the clip with Barbara.
She obviously has some emotional scars.

Old 09-26-2017, 10:19 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,463,268 times
I just watched the first three performances from last night (on Comcast’s On Demand).

I noticed there was no extended all-pro dance performance at the beginning of the show, which was strange because there almost always is.

I saw that Debbie Gibson is still talking about her pain. Again, I wonder why some of these stars sign up for such a grueling endeavor as DWTS if they have ongoing health issues. Do they not ever watch previous seasons and see how everyone notes that the training is so much harder than they expected it to be? However, Debbie did have a fun dance and, for someone who has such a debilitating disease, she seems to be able to dance well.

I did notice that, when Alan put her arms around her right after all the judges’ comments, she was very obvious about pushing one arm away. I wonder what was up about that.

I was enchanted by Nikki’s elegance. I’m not a fan of WWE and, to be honest, I don’t care much for Artem personally, just because of what I’ve seen of his attitude in previous rehearsal scenes – but they did a beautiful dance and Artem’s choreography was lovely.

Lindsey has such a natural athleticism and grace. Combine that with Mark’s awesome choreography creativity, I predicted last week that she and Jordan will be the two finalists. It’s really a bit early to be making such predictions but those two are stand-outs this season. (Of course, Victoria and Vanessa are wonderful too and could be semi-finalists.) I think Mark's choreography was always overlooked somewhat when Derek was on the show -- but Mark is every bit as talented as Derek. It's not surprising that they were both raised by Mark's parents and by the same instructors.

Don’t forget – tonight’s show will be on an hour later than usual.

Old 09-26-2017, 10:49 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,240,391 times
OK, maybe it's just me seeing this but Jordan Fisher really resembles Mark Ballas in facial appearance.

Loved the Butterfly Dress and Dance. Love watching Mark's creativity. Happy to see him back.

Old 09-26-2017, 10:54 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,116,362 times
I think Barbara was judged rather harshly by some of you . I hope she does not take this stuff to heart from the show . we must remember that none of these people are professional dancers and it shows too . I wont watch anyone else now I was just wondering how Barbara was going to do .

Old 09-26-2017, 10:59 AM

5,118 posts, read 3,429,544 times
I thought this week's show really emphasized how the scores rise towards the end of the program.

Last edited by Gorges; 09-26-2017 at 11:08 AM..

Old 09-26-2017, 11:01 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,463,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I think Barbara was judged rather harshly by some of you . I hope she does not take this stuff to heart from the show . we must remember that none of these people are professional dancers and it shows too . I wont watch anyone else now I was just wondering how Barbara was going to do .

I dont recalll anyone's posting about Barbara's dancing -- just how lecherous she was. She deserved every bit of criticism, and more, for her behavior.

She's been in civil society long enough, to know how to act. I wondered if she'd been drinking to overcome her nervousess and was inebriated both nights. But that would still be no excuse. If she didnt have enough common sense to act decently, Keo should have told her to stop the dirty-old-woman act right off the bat and explained to her that it would not be well-received by the viewers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV