Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2018, 09:46 PM

810 posts, read 1,025,482 times

Advertisements

At this point if neither Dom or Wendell wins it would be a massive disappointment for me, the rest of the people (minus Don, who is crazy) are just blind followers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2018, 09:58 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
He was so irritating tonight I just wanted to reach into the TV and slap him. But it was funny when he told Don “No” at tribal. Dom got even though. That was the highlight of the entire show.
I'm with you, Donathon is his own worst enemy. Damn near cut his own throat tonight.

Old 05-17-2018, 12:44 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Kellyn's Ponderosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBXwOGv0-g

Old 05-17-2018, 07:22 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
She seems really fun. Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but it seemed like her edit on the show muted most of her personality.

Old 05-17-2018, 09:30 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,618,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post
At this point if neither Dom or Wendell wins it would be a massive disappointment for me, the rest of the people (minus Don, who is crazy) are just blind followers.
On the other hand though, if the other remaining four can somehow get both Dom and Wendell out before the final three that would mean someone or some people are actually doing something good, and playing the game. But every week we hear about how someone is going to make a big move and then absolutley nothing materializes. Plus, Dom and Wendell are two of the better challenge players left and they both have one idol remaining so I just don't see how one doesn't at least make it to the final three.

But I guess my point is, if somehow neither of the two make it to the final tribal then it probably means at least one person stepped up there game enough to be worthy of being a winner.

Old 05-17-2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
She seems really fun. Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but it seemed like her edit on the show muted most of her personality.
Dom mentioned that she would have a lot of friends on the jury is she had made it to the final three. So yeah I think she got along with pretty much everyone.

Old 05-17-2018, 09:45 AM

5,521 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Kelyn went out with class, so I giver her props.

Dom and Wendell have to use their idols soon, so it's pretty safe to say they will be in the finals?

I just wish they wouldn't rush the ending like they always do. There's six people left and they can easily spread this out over a few more weeks. It's so stupid for the show to start and immediately go into the immunity challenge then tribal council. Plus leave it on Wednesdays instead of Sunday, and have the reunion show the following week. Speaking of the reunion, we don't need feedback from previous players in the audience or some stupid youngster that Jeff singles out. Especially that "Cousin It" like lady singer they had one year. Who cares!
The players who were voted out the first few weeks never get any air time. I would just stay home if I were them.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:20 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times
Donothan has lost his mind.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:40 AM

5,333 posts, read 8,546,864 times
Why is the finale happening when there are six people left!!!!???? This totally bugs me! There should be at least a couple more episodes. Am I remembering correctly that they used to have the final episode when there were only 3 (or at the most 4) people left?

Old 05-17-2018, 11:01 AM

The final episode for probably at least the last 10 seasons or so always started with 5 people left I am pretty sure. Now it is six. I think this is just another sign that the show is losing viewers and popularity. Heck, remember when they use to do like a recap episode in the middle of the season? They stopped doing that a longtime ago. I am hoping when CBS does finally pull the plug on the show it can somehow stay alive by finding it's own small niche on a streaming service like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon or something like that. Maybe get back to how the game was originally played. Get rid of the wannabe actors and actresses and just get people who really care about the game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV