Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2018, 01:25 AM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
The only thing that would make the show exciting for me at this point would be for the Survivors to all get together at tribal tonight and vote Jeff out.
+1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2018, 07:15 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Each season, Dalton Ross posts his full list ratings and ranks the current against all others. I wonder just how far down the list this one would rank? Has to go down as one of the worst, if not the worst, season of Survivor. On the surface it's a dud, an M80 who's fuse petered out - sssss - pff, nothing. Below the surface, this could be the beginning of the end.

Let's face it, less is more. Might be to late but either they get back to Survivor basics, from concept to casting, or we'll soon see it face the chopping block. This one was nothing but a mess and an hour long yawn-fest.

Old 05-16-2018, 09:31 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Ghost Island is probably one of those ideas that looked good on paper but in reality just didn’t work. Add to that the lackluster players and the show just limped along. Maybe they’ll take note and do better next season. All they have to do is dig up videos of previous shows to get some ideas as to how to do it.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:06 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Tonight's episode and then it's the finalé! I was still waiting for something to happen! Guess I hadn't noticed how many were left. What a dud.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:09 AM

130,332 posts, read 12,105,905 times
Quote:
Ghost Island is probably one of those ideas that looked good on paper but in reality just didn’t work. Add to that the lackluster players and the show just limped along. Maybe they’ll take note and do better next season. All they have to do is dig up videos of previous shows to get some ideas as to how to do it.

Just go back to basics,no hidden idols, no stupid island or fight backs to return. Once you are out, you are out. The hidden idols drive me crazy, they have too many floating around. I prefer it plain & simple.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:35 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,618,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I'm glad how the game played out today - stick with the 5 - then Donathan and Laurel can align with Sebastian to get Dom and Wendall out.
Disagree. Wendel and Dom, in particular are strong in challenges. And they just voted Chelsea out who was their strongest competitor in the challenges. That really only leaves Angela as the most likely to defeat them in challenges. Add in the fact that they both have HII's and it's going to be tough to get rid of one let alone two.

BUT, I also got to believe Wendel has to be getting really close to thinking it is time to blindside Dom if he wants a good chance to win it all. And of course Dom could be thinking the same thing.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:36 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,618,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
- it looks like one of them will be in the final three because I think Sebastian would be voted out before either of them.
Nah, Sebastian has zero chance to win this game. He and Kellyn right now would be the favorites to take to a final three.

Old 05-16-2018, 08:58 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
The only thing that would make the show exciting for me at this point would be for the Survivors to all get together at tribal tonight and vote Jeff out.
Blaspheme! You're on the naughty step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
+1
You move over to the naughty step too mister.

Have to admit ole Dimples is starting to get on my nerves as well it's like milking a dried up cow trying to get that one last drop.

Old 05-16-2018, 09:01 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
If I were Donathon I'd be ticked as well if he was part of the final 4 why didn't they send him to Ghost Island???

OTOH he can't keep his trap shut he's his own worse enemy out there. He must have forgotten he isn't in high school on the cheerleading team any longer where they thrive on drama.

Old 05-16-2018, 09:21 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
If I were Donathon I'd be ticked as well if he was part of the final 4 why didn't they send him to Ghost Island???

OTOH he can't keep his trap shut he's his own worse enemy out there. He must have forgotten he isn't in high school on the cheerleading team any longer where they thrive on drama.
He was so irritating tonight I just wanted to reach into the TV and slap him. But it was funny when he told Don “No” at tribal. Dom got even though. That was the highlight of the entire show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV