Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2018, 09:24 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times

Advertisements

Bayleigh has been talking a lot to Angela to direct Angela's attention elsewhere. Angela listens but isn't buying it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 01:40 PM

5,521 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Veto meeting held.

Tyler taken off the block
Bayleigh put up in his place.

Old 08-06-2018, 01:44 PM

631 posts, read 399,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Veto meeting held.

Yessss! That should take her down a few pegs.

Old 08-06-2018, 02:11 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,333 times
Quote:
Veto meeting held.

Good move.

Old 08-06-2018, 04:12 PM

794 posts, read 1,325,735 times
Quote:
Veto meeting held.

I don't watch the feeds but I do watch BBAD...just watched last night BBAD and they were talking about her plan. I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't think she would do a big move. I can't wait to see it all with Bayleigh's reaction.

One thing I did not see on BBAD is why Level 6 thinks Bayleigh is the hacker? Did she say/do something specifically that made them think that?

Old 08-06-2018, 04:50 PM

2,920 posts, read 1,985,284 times
Have had the feeds on today for the last two or three hours. Bayleigh is very upset with Angela and Tyler especially. Apparently before I turned it on Tyler accused her of winning the hacker power. Shortly after I turned it on she went up to Tyler in the kitchen by the fridge and told him to look her in the eyes, and said she wasn't the hacker. Later was complaining to Kaycee about Tyler yelling at her and Angela telling her she needed to get off her power trip.

After talking to Kaycee she went out to the yard and was complaining to Sam, who was very sympathetic and tried calming her down. While I didn't like Sam's dictatorship during her HoH I do like the fact she is a very nurturing person and a good listener. She was funny with JC the other day when he was mixing stuff together. Told him he always makes the biggest mess and ends up not making anything. Forget what his reply was but she told him he was the mischievous one, then tried lightening the mood by asking him if she could get anything to help him make whatever it was he was making.

Old 08-07-2018, 08:05 AM

794 posts, read 1,325,735 times
I like Sam too but I'm getting tired of some of her speeches (whether private or to the group).

She is coming across a little conceited, like she is above it all. I'm also not feeling her talks with Kaycee and Tyler lately where she has essentially said she is a sacrificial lamb and she's "okay with it" because they are such good people and she loves them and she would be honored to loose to one of them.

Old 08-07-2018, 04:32 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times
****NEWSFLASH****

Bayleigh was supposedly talking to Hayleigh over the weekend implying that she thinks that she may be pregnant. No test was taken yet though.

Then there was a strange post by Swaggy C with 3 stunned faces on social media around the same time as this conversation that allegedly took place with Hayleigh.

Is this a possible first on BB ??? Good thing the family seemed to like him and they are in love !!!

Old 08-07-2018, 05:02 PM

Wouldn't surprise me if she is pregnant. When Swaggy was still there a couple of the girls were talking and voiced their frustration that any time they were doing it (I assumed they were talking about Bayleigh and Swaggy) that bedroom was locked down and no one else was allowed in. Locked down meaning by production to give the two lovebirds time to themselves.

I'm a little surprised Haleigh and Tyler haven't gotten to know each other better. First Haleigh seemed at least somewhat interested in Faysal, then somewhat interested in Brett, but unless I missed something she hasn't seemed to notice Tyler. When Kaitlyn and Tyler were in the HoH bed talking that one day when she thought he said he had a crush on Haleigh and he said no, Bayleigh, I was pretty sure Kaitlyn heard right and it was Haleigh he was interested in. Haven't seen him make a special effort to talk to her though. More like posing, especially at the pool party they had today. She still didn't seem to notice him much, just another HG in her eyes it appears.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:05 PM

And the house just exploded about 10 minutes ago...ok, Bayleigh did screaming and yelling at Tyler. Prior to that Haliegh, Bayleigh, Faysal & Rock Star were in the bedroom, and Haliegh gave a preview of a speech she said she was going to make. Bayleigh said "We are going to burn this (swear word) house down!". Rock Star & Haliegh agreed. Bayleigh commanded Faysal to put some pants on before he went out there. He obeyed. Shortly after Haliegh went to everyone, including to Angela & Kaycee in the HoH room stating they were having a house meeting. After she left Angela told Kaycee that she was going to walk out if Haliegh told everyone she was the one that had the hacker power.

The meeting starts with Haliegh telling everyone she was the hacker and that a few people owe Bayeligh an apology including herself. She then said something about Angela that I can't recall exposing her for something I guess, then ripped into Tyler about a few things, everything for how many competitions he's won, to things he told Kaitlyn and the way he talked to Bayleigh. Then Bayleigh started in on him saying he threw Angela under the bus wanting her to put Angela up if the POV was used. Tyler defended himself saying he didn't tell her to, he was only asking if that was her plan if Tyler took someone down. He was correct by the way as I watched it on one of the live feeds.

Bayleigh got absolutely hysterical, telling Tyler he treated her like trash, he was a liar, and yelling at the top of her lungs. Tyler did a good job of defending himself without getting out of control.

She stormed off yelling at him as she walked backwards towards her bedroom where she had been packing. Came back out a few feet to continue yelling at him, calling him an a******. Then went back in collapsed on the floor and was crying. Haleigh, Sam & Rock Star went in to comfort her. JC & Angela had already gone upstairs and Tyler followed, When I changed to that feed Angela was in bed under the covers, Tyler was laying on the bed on his stomach with his face covered as she stroked his back. I couldn't tell if he was crying but it didn't sound like it when he spoke. JC the motor mouth went on and on upset about the way Bayleigh had gotten out of control. Said if she started yelling like that again he was going to tell her to calm her t*tt*** down. Watching the live feeds he is good entertainment at times.

Almost forgot, Bayleigh may have knocked out one of her teeth while yelling at Tyler so angrily. Her mouth was bleeding and she said she thought she knocked one out. Went into the DR room to talk to production about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV