Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2018, 02:53 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,124 times

Advertisements

Kaycee did not use the POV

Haleigh and Fessy still up on the block
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2018, 03:04 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,124 times
I'm trying to remember exactly how the Battle Back works.

I thought that there are always 4 houseguests in the Battle Back. I guess that would mean on Thursday they would have the eviction done first. Then that person plus Bayleigh, Rockstar and Scottie would compete to come back into the house. When that is over everyone will compete for HOH. Do I have all this right??

If that is the case, if they decide to evict Fessy on Thursday I would guess he would have a good chance coming back in considering the other people he is competing against.

Old 08-27-2018, 03:28 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,960 times
That sounds about right, having four compete and the winner also gets to play for HOH. If Fessy is in the battle back I hope that it's not a physical competition, because he doesn't deserve to come back (and is too stupid to do anything meaningful even if he does.) Rockstar would also be a total waste of time, but we all know her chances of winning anything, lol. I'd like to see either Scotty or Bayleigh come back.

Old 08-27-2018, 09:31 PM

44,633 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Yes the Battle back will include this weeks Thursday evictee, supposedly Fessy. As soon as he's evicted they will then (after numerous TV ads) hold the battle back competition.

Old 08-28-2018, 07:34 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
(after numerous TV ads)
Stay with us!

Old 08-28-2018, 05:56 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,986,113 times
I've only been watching the live feeds a little here and there, mostly because it's been fairly boring. No need for much in depth strategizing at this point. Today though I caught something interesting. Tyler and Angela were under the covers in her HoH bed. She had her forehead close to his chest with her arm around him; he was gently stroking her hair, over and over again. Then he looks up at the tv in the room and says, "JC!". They separate quickly and lay on opposite sides of the bed and act like they are going to pretend to be sleeping. The door was unlocked but JC rang the bell seven or eight times to annoy them.

JC walks in and starts telling them they need to get up. Throws a pillow at Tyler's head. Lifts up the cover off Angela's feet and slaps them around a little, pinches Tyler's thigh, and pesters them until Tyler finally gets up. They found it amusing because they know JC is anything but PC, he says and does things most people wouldn't think of doing.

Not lost on me was how close Tyler and Angela have gotten. That's been a slow build over the past couple of weeks. Seemed like Angela liked him before he felt that way, apparently they are on the same page now. Who knows if that will go anywhere. He liked Haleigh but knowing she was flirting with both Faysal & Brett he never let her know. And of course he was close with Kaitlyn although I never thought that was anything as far as he was concerned.

Overall, pretty boring lately. Yesterday Haleigh was laying in one of those satellite dish beds with Faysal and he had a bandanna over his eyes not saying much. They were both feeling down since they were put up as nominees for eviction. Finally she told him she was going to give him two more hours to pout, then she expected him to go out to the yard since it was going to be closed down soon. Not sure if he went out, turned it off after that.

Have a feeling Faysal will be the one that wins the battle back, although I'm pulling for Scottie. Rock Star has no social game to speak of and isn't good in competitions; Bayleigh has too much attitude, she can stay in the jury house; and Faysal just lays around much of the time. At least Scottie plays somewhat of an interesting game. Not saying it's necessarily a smart one, but he tried a little more than some of them have.

Old 08-30-2018, 08:47 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times
Alright, Fessy got evicted and Scottie won the battleback. Now just waiting to see who wins HOH !

Old 08-30-2018, 11:51 PM

From the feeds...

JC is in hot water for two separate incidences on the live feeds. First, he was touching Tyler and kissed his armpit as Tyler was sleeping (this was after Tyler told JC he didn't want him to sleep in bed with him, but he stayed anyway and did all this after Tyler fell asleep).

JC also opened up the bathroom stall door while Haleigh was in it/using it and tied the door knob to the wall/fixture so that it would stay open, exposing Haleigh. (JC claims she was "fully clothed" and you "couldn't see anything", and refuses to apologize for the "prank".) Sam went off on JC, as JC got mad at Sam. When this happened on the feeds, Haleigh called out to production for help, as Sam came to her rescue.

A lot of fans want JC to be expelled, but all production did was talk to JC. Again. (If you remember, JC was talked to earlier in the season for inappropiate behavior by taking an ice cream scoop to female HG's privates).

Old 08-31-2018, 12:53 AM

According to the feeds:Tyler is the new Head of Household!

Old 08-31-2018, 06:09 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
It was the dangling on the rotating rope endurance challenge. Circus theme with them banging into a giant cherry pie.

It was Tyler vs Haleigh at the end. They went down in order JC, Sam, Scottie, Brett, Kaycee, and Haleigh.

I'll guess he'll put up Scottie and Haleigh with Haleigh the target.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV