Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2018, 10:12 PM

44,649 posts, read 61,691,885 times

Advertisements

HOH Angela nominated JC & Sam for the hot seats. Surprise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 09:22 PM

44,649 posts, read 61,691,885 times
KC won POV.

Old 09-16-2018, 06:55 AM

2,924 posts, read 1,993,006 times
They should have gotten rid of Kaycee a week or two ago. She's even more dangerous than Tyler in the competitions. If she's sitting next to anyone who is left she'll get the votes for the win. The jury will be bitter towards Tyler and Angela. I highly doubt Kaycee & Angela get their heads together to make the smartest move they could make this season, removing JC if he agrees to vote to evict Tyler, then putting Tyler up in his place. Highly doubt Sam would vote to evict Tyler, but you never know, she might to save herself.

Btw, Tyler is a lifeguard in Hilton Head, SC and Angela is originally from the same place. According to an article I read that area was spared compared to other parts of the state.

Old 09-16-2018, 04:11 PM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,285,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
They should have gotten rid of Kaycee a week or two ago. She's even more dangerous than Tyler in the competitions. If she's sitting next to anyone who is left she'll get the votes for the win. The jury will be bitter towards Tyler and Angela. I highly doubt Kaycee & Angela get their heads together to make the smartest move they could make this season, removing JC if he agrees to vote to evict Tyler, then putting Tyler up in his place. Highly doubt Sam would vote to evict Tyler, but you never know, she might to save herself.

Btw, Tyler is a lifeguard in Hilton Head, SC and Angela is originally from the same place. According to an article I read that area was spared compared to other parts of the state.
And no trace of a southern accent for either....
Angela is from SC but you wouldn’t know it ...just like Stephen Colbert.
You could tell me Angela is from California or Canada and I wouldn’t argue

Old 09-16-2018, 05:43 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,968,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
And no trace of a southern accent for either....
Angela is from SC but you wouldn’t know it ...just like Stephen Colbert.
You could tell me Angela is from California or Canada and I wouldn’t argue

I think Tyler is originally from OH which explains the lack of a southern accent.

Old 09-16-2018, 10:19 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,267,571 times
Not everyone who lives in the South sounds like Gomer Pyle.

Old 09-17-2018, 01:42 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,791,412 times
I agree with the folks that say it's boring right now. But the season did have quite a few surprise evictions and fun moments. Last season with Paul and Josh got pretty boring also. Paul was the puppet master and ran the show the entire time, knocking off HG's - not much different from this season in some respects. That's the game folks (maybe someone should send that memo to JC and Sam and the HG's in jury - lol ) !!!

I can't see any way possible that it won't be Tyler, Angela and Kaycee as the final 3. And if Tyler or Angela win the final HOH, I expect them to take each other to Final 2. If Kaycee wins final HOH, I expect her to take Angela over Tyler. The surprise for me will be if Kaycee wins final HOH and picks Tyler. Or if Angela or Tyler wins and they don't pick each other - that would be a big surprise to me. Also will be interesting as far as the jury votes (will there be a lot of bitter jurors vs looking at each HG's game play ).

Right now, I feel that the best BB players have definitely been Tyler, Angela and Kaycee and I would like for them to be awarded as such. Whichever of those 3 that doesn't make it to the Final 2, I would like to see that person get awarded AFP !!!

And while I've never been a fan of Haleigh's during her time in the house and hope that she doesn't get AFP, I do feel that when she got evicted, she acted very classy in her final speech, her goodbye to the HG's, her final exit interview with Julie Chen 'Moonves' and also the various interviews that she did post her Julie Chen exit interview. I think that she finally understood that if she wasn't going to win BB20, she might have a good chance at AFP or 'paying gigs' after the show if she left on a positive note . She finally made a smart move !!!

Last edited by HDL; 09-17-2018 at 01:50 AM..

Old 09-17-2018, 06:58 AM

5,532 posts, read 7,124,835 times
JC hasn't won a single competition this whole summer. You would think production would at least create some sort of comp that he could win.

Old 09-17-2018, 08:57 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,267,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
JC hasn't won a single competition this whole summer. You would think production would at least create some sort of comp that he could win.
I'd like to see JC win HOH and muck up Level 6's plan.

Old 09-17-2018, 10:41 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,079,048 times
I've been thinking about Sam and what a mistake they made in casting her. I believe I read that she didn't know anything about the show before she came in the house. Not sure if she even watched any of the tapes BB recommends to them if they are clueless. I wonder how they even found her in the first place.

From reading about the feeds she seems as though she is very close to a breakdown. She is talking to herself a lot and crying. When she eats she sits on the stairs her food on one step then sits with her legs between the other steps trying to hide herself from the camera as much as possible. Angela almost fell one time trying to go around her.

Every time someone is evicted, doesn't matter who it is, she cries and gets very upset. She says at times she doesn't want to be there then is so grateful when she wasn't sent to the jury house when she is on the block. I really liked her at first. When she won her HOH I thought she is going to be tough and could be an interesting houseguest. Now she is the opposite. I don't think she has even tried to win any competitions lately.

The latest thing was the houseguests got an ice cream machine and they were having fun trying to make it. Sam kept to herself in the Have Not Room. Apparently, she was talking to herself and was commenting on getting dressed, putting on her boots, getting a lead pipe from the bathroom and smashing every single one of the TV's (did she mean the cameras?). She would shred all the drawers (whatever that means) pick up a bed and throw it and then walk out to the parking lot. Later when she was trying to go to sleep she was restless and crying.

I am wondering though. I think she decided to quit smoking while she was in the house. She asked them to get her those patches to help her stop. I don't know anything about wearing them but could they contribute to someone having mood swings? Maybe she really isn't this way outside the house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV