Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 05:05 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,784,300 times

Advertisements

Spoiler!

Spoiler
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/married-at-first-sights-danielle-bergman-and-bobby-dodd-expecting/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 06:16 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,453,590 times
Is that really a spoiler if the season is over? I'm very happy for them. I wonder if this will be the thing that causes their first big fight, since he wants a stay-at-home-with-kids wife and she wants to keep her career.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Is that really a spoiler if the season is over? I'm very happy for them. I wonder if this will be the thing that causes their first big fight, since he wants a stay-at-home-with-kids wife and she wants to keep her career.
Tonight’s the finale, it may be announced. Figured I would be safe!

Old 10-23-2018, 08:43 PM

So wow is Amber selfish! She starts crying at Bobby and Danielle’s announcement and the first thing she says is “what about me?” through her tears.

Old 10-24-2018, 09:45 AM

3,339 posts, read 6,002,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
So wow is Amber selfish! She starts crying at Bobby and Danielle’s announcement and the first thing she says is “what about me?” through her tears.
Actually, I felt bad for Amber. She wants what Bobby and Danielle have. She was willing to put in the work to be with Dave and he wasn't. It's very tough to see everyone around you getting what you think you want so badly. The pregnancy was probably pretty shocking to hear because both Danielle and Bobby had talked about not wanting to have kids right away.

I don't really understand what Dave wants, to be honest. I don't really understand why they split up, I guess.

Old 10-24-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post

Tonight’s the finale, it may be announced. Figured I would be safe!
No, you were right. I'd forgotten about the finale. My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitakolata View Post

Actually, I felt bad for Amber. She wants what Bobby and Danielle have. She was willing to put in the work to be with Dave and he wasn't. It's very tough to see everyone around you getting what you think you want so badly. The pregnancy was probably pretty shocking to hear because both Danielle and Bobby had talked about not wanting to have kids right away.

I don't really understand what Dave wants, to be honest. I don't really understand why they split up, I guess.
I felt horrible for Amber. Dave is a complete d1¢k. I understand being mad that she packed up and left, but as desperately as she wanted that marriage to work and to be a wife and have babies, imagine how deeply he had to have hurt her for her to have done something so drastic to try to get his attention. She was right all along: He never really wanted to be with her and she could feel that in her bones. No wonder she was so insecure about things. I think she would make a lovely wife to someone who genuinely adores her.

Did anyone watch the Honeymoon Island spinoff?

Old 10-24-2018, 01:08 PM

3,339 posts, read 6,002,028 times
Quote:
I felt horrible for Amber. Dave is a complete d1¢k. I understand being mad that she packed up and left, but as desperately as she wanted that marriage to work and to be a wife and have babies, imagine how deeply he had to have hurt her for her to have done something so drastic to try to get his attention. She was right all along: He never really wanted to be with her and she could feel that in her bones. No wonder she was so insecure about things. I think she would make a lovely wife to someone who genuinely adores her.

I agree about Dave and Amber. Maybe if she had felt some genuine affection from Dave she wouldn't have been so insecure. At first I thought she was just super insecure and needy, but as the season went on I felt like he had unrealistic expectations and that Amber maybe had good reason to feel so insecure. It's a little crazy to me that Dave was so bent out of shape about someone she dated before. I mean, really? I wonder what that guy was like and if Dave somehow felt insecure because of him, otherwise it makes no sense that it would be an issue at all.

I watched a little of the Honeymoon Island show... I didn't love any of the people on it instantly, but maybe I'll watch it again. I found several of the people they were focused on kind of annoying.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:

I agree about Dave and Amber. Maybe if she had felt some genuine affection from Dave she wouldn't have been so insecure. At first I thought she was just super insecure and needy, but as the season went on I felt like he had unrealistic expectations and that Amber maybe had good reason to feel so insecure. It's a little crazy to me that Dave was so bent out of shape about someone she dated before. I mean, really? I wonder what that guy was like and if Dave somehow felt insecure because of him, otherwise it makes no sense that it would be an issue at all.
Thank you. My heart broke for her when Dave refused to even consider staying with her. But she's so much better than him and can find a man who will adore her without having to go to counseling to get over his penis envy of some ex-boyfriend.

Quote:

I watched a little of the Honeymoon Island show... I didn't love any of the people on it instantly, but maybe I'll watch it again. I found several of the people they were focused on kind of annoying.
I think the premise is gross and I can't believe these experts are going along with this. But it's like a train wreck I can't look away from.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:54 PM

Y'all are more understanding then I am with Amber and Dave! I completely get Amber being upset that Danielle was pregnant and I am sure it hurt. She started crying and saying "what about me". I am probably being too hard on her, because that is all she wanted.

Dave I think is probably much more of an ass then the portrayed. However, Amber's insecurities got the best of her. She moved out, I wouldn't want to try again either. I am frankly surprised they even tried. They fought constantly and just didn't get along.

That said, Amber looks SO much better!

Old 10-24-2018, 08:56 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,674,335 times
Quote:
No, you were right. I'd forgotten about the finale. My bad.

The "experts" forgot to ask Amber what Dave did to inspire her to pack up all of her stuff and move out. It must have been bad.

I don't like him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV