Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 12:48 AM

5,592 posts, read 8,419,262 times

Advertisements

I'm surprised Amber didn't freak out about Dave telling her he liked that shade of lipstick (that she wore on the carriage ride). And I think I know why: It was much lighter, softer and more natural than the normal dark shade she wears and then covers with lip gloss. To me, that would be a hint from my husband that he likes that color better than what I normally wear. And it did look much better on her!

As for her hair, I don't know how that doesn't bother him. It is soooo straw-like, and the extensions are also horrible and don't blend in, and while roots may be "in", those black roots with platinum hair looks really cheap. She has such a pretty face and smile, she does NOT need to look all haggy with that fake hair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2018, 08:13 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,772,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Now I realize what Amber reminds me off. When you go to Disney you see the characters walking around with these wigs and dresses and she reminds me of Cinderella and other blonde Disney characters who wear a wig and you know it is fake hair.
OMG yes!!!!

Old 09-11-2018, 08:07 PM

2,589 posts, read 8,645,228 times
Amber is so ****ing exhausting! I am a woman who, admittedly, has been fairly described as high-maintenance in past relationships, and even I think that she is beyond the pale. I don't understand why someone who is that insecure about every aspect of her life would want to be married, and dealing with another person on an intimate level every day. Shouldn't she be hiding under a bed somewhere? She is ridiculous! Dave needs to be married to a confident, mature woman, and not this overripe teenager.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:56 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,811,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katenik View Post
Amber is so ****ing exhausting! I am a woman who, admittedly, has been fairly described as high-maintenance in past relationships, and even I think that she is beyond the pale. I don't understand why someone who is that insecure about every aspect of her life would want to be married, and dealing with another person on an intimate level every day. Shouldn't she be hiding under a bed somewhere? She is ridiculous! Dave needs to be married to a confident, mature woman, and not this overripe teenager.
the biggest problem, IMHO, is that she has zero personality. None. Zilch.

Not that even suggesting she should ever have a baby-but that is what she got married for so she needs to go to a sperm bank

Old 09-12-2018, 06:57 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,772,592 times
Amber is beyond exhausting, she is destroying their relationship with her insecurities. She really, really needs to remove her fake hair and let it go it's natural color. She would look SO much prettier!! Amber needed therapy before she ever got married. That said, Dave doesn't help her with his judgmental questions and obvious dislike of her.

Mia is lying through her teeth that she is okay with moving to Houston. Every time she talks about it she looks down and won't make eye contact.

Old 09-12-2018, 08:42 AM

271 posts, read 248,740 times
I get impatient with Amber and Dave. Her with her insecurities and Dave with his mouth. She got married so she can have a baby? She didn't need to do that. Every time she mentions it I cringe.

Not convince that Mia wants to move. That relationship doesn't feel right.

Old 09-12-2018, 11:06 AM

27,219 posts, read 46,804,175 times
I wonder if Amber even survives reading any of our posts as she may need to be admitted for her insecurities and other issues.

I know social media can be horrific for celebrities and other people but in some nowadays a lot of so called "reality TV stars" know or should know what they sign up for. Being on reality TV doesn't mean that people who watch have to be vicious but people can comment about what they see and Amber is not the most likely personality.

Mia, now words for her as she is the example of a liar and fake person.

Old 09-12-2018, 01:38 PM

356 posts, read 282,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

Not that even suggesting she should ever have a baby-but that is what she got married for so she needs to go to a sperm bank
If you go to a sperm bank, no one else is on the hook to support that baby.

It seemed like Amber was upset when Dave didn't want to impregnate her that minute. They've only known each other for a month! Give the relationship some time. I don't blame him for wanting to wait a little bit. He wants to be relatively sure they are going to make it.

These people who make such drastic changes before the experiment is even over really shock me. I would not change my name, open joint bank accounts, sell my house, move to another city, have a baby, etc. with someone I met a few weeks ago. And I don't think it's unreasonable if someone wants to wait a while.

Old 09-12-2018, 03:18 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,667,756 times
I hope I am wrong, but I don't think Dave really likes Amber. I think he did like her, but her emotional sensitivity, insecurities, and some of the things he is worried about (evidently her hygiene and cleanliness standards, etc.) might be making him reconsider.

She is also accusing him of being more attracted to her friend than to her, which is just weird, and spells all kinds of trouble for a relationship.

I think he is worried about her as a mother and her need for sleep and proclivity to freak out if she can't find her socks - might not be the most patient mom.

On his end, he is far too judgmental, critical, and I don't know what is up with his family - why he didn't want to introduce her to them - that would be concerning.

Also, the thing about the guy she dated earlier at the gym - don't know what happened there, and the fact that he doesn't like that she dated people she couldn't trust - I would be really surprised if they made it.

Old 09-12-2018, 06:14 PM

2,589 posts, read 8,645,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

Well, that too!

And, don't forget, babies are too stressful for her. She wants to birth a five-year-old. Like I said: EXHAUSTING!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV