Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2012, 07:39 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,475,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
All this talk about Parker recently makes me think that just as Jen & Daniel are finding their way back to one another, Daniel's going to get
Spoiler
pulled back into Chloe's life when she and Parker return

Yikes!

On to today's episode.

Will, Will, Will!!! Will you never learn? Just because you had that talk with Kate you shouldn't have changed your mind. Nick and Gabi are bad news. You should be fighting for your kid.

John finally doesn't believe Kristen. He appears to believe she seduced Brady even though Brady told him he did the seducing. But I bet John will change his mind and come to believe Brady.

Anyone else want to strangle Sami today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2012, 07:57 PM

19,225 posts, read 16,733,202 times
You won't believe this but I missed the first 45 minutes of the show today. I can't believe I didn't look at the clock. I was busy and got distracted. Thank goodness I can watch online. I really wanted to see what happened when John walked in on Kristen and Brady

Happy New Year to my DOOL friends. It's been fun this year, chatting about the show and reminiscing about past episodes from years ago. Looking forward to 2013 and more fun around the SOAP bucket.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
You won't believe this but I missed the first 45 minutes of the show today. I can't believe I didn't look at the clock. I was busy and got distracted. Thank goodness I can watch online. I really wanted to see what happened when John walked in on Kristen and Brady

Happy New Year to my DOOL friends. It's been fun this year, chatting about the show and reminiscing about past episodes from years ago. Looking forward to 2013 and more fun around the SOAP bucket.
Be sure and check it out online. It was good. But I am sure they will show flashbacks.

Happy New Year to you and all my DOOL friends. Stay safe everyone.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:01 PM

Today's episode was great. I gotta love Nicole. She was awesome. She and Rafe are really such good friends. I sometimes wish it were more. It just shows that when Nicole is loyal to someone she is truly loyal. Even though she despises Sami and wants nothing to do with EJ she was willing to slobber all over EJ and actually do Sami a favor by doing Rafe a favor at the same time when she got them together for New Years Eve.

Although I have to say, for me it wouldn't have been all that difficult to climb all over EJ. He looked gorgeous in that tux.

Have to mention the "Bristen." Now that the cat's out of the bag, I wonder if Kristen will tell John that Marlena knew about the affair. If Marlena was smart, she would admit she saw Brady and Kristen having sex but she didn't know whether or not it was a one night stand or an actual affair and so she felt that she should not say anything to John until she knew for sure.

But Marlena is not that smart.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:55 PM

I agree about Nicole. She was hilarious today. It's nice to see her showing concern for others instead of always plotting to benefit herself.

Oh boy! John really got an earful today. Kristen finally showed her true colors. Marlena was right. Too bad John was so blinded. Brady certainly is under her spell and he's going to get hurt big time. I bet Eileen Davidson is having fun with the part of Kristen because that woman (Kristen) is a real psycho! Loved her wild-eyed cackling she did when John was yelling at her. It didn't seem to phase her, one bit.

I'm not sure what difference it will make if Kristen tells John that Marlena knew about her and Brady. Marlena tried to tell John that Kristen was evil and John wouldn't believe her. Marlena gave up and decided to just keep quiet, even though she knew the truth. Sometimes that's the best way. Just let people find out for themselves. This coming as a personal observation and not related to the show.

I think Brady and John are going to come to blows, though. Brady isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Must be his pickled brain from all the alcohol he was consuming last year. He is putty in Kristen's hands and she knows it. Evil woman! lol

Old 01-01-2013, 11:23 PM

I can see John getting angry with Marlena. He is looking for anyone to blame but himself for being so stupid as to not seeing Kristen for what she really is and really was doing. Of course he shouldn't because she was put in a terrible postition through no fault of her own and he did say to her that "It wasn't her fault" when he told her about Kristen and Brady and she acted like she didn't know. I think that will make him feel more like a fool because he was telling her something she already knew.

I don't think he would like it that she sent him to Brady's office knowing he could find Brady and Kristen there. And Kristen could tell him Marlena did that because she told Marlena on Friday that she was going there to "return Brady's file." Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:42 AM

691 posts, read 772,065 times
I found out the other day that the actor that plays "Victor" is Jennifer Anistons biological father.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:28 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,607,833 times
I'm hoping John & Marlena enlist Nicole to help Brady see Kristen's true colors. I doubt John & Marlena will have any succes on their own unless they can record Kristen's evil plan and expose her. I'm already bored with the Nicole at the convent storyline. I think she could really help Brady through this mess.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelStraker View Post
I found out the other day that the actor that plays "Victor" is Jennifer Anistons biological father.
I found out a few years ago and was really surprised. I really like John. I'm not that crazy about Jennifer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
I'm hoping John & Marlena enlist Nicole to help Brady see Kristen's true colors. I doubt John & Marlena will have any succes on their own unless they can record Kristen's evil plan and expose her. I'm already bored with the Nicole at the convent storyline. I think she could really help Brady through this mess.
Holy cow! That's a great idea! If anyone can melt Brady, it would be Nicole. They do have a history and connection, no matter what's happened recently. Now's the time for John, Marlena and Nicole to band together. That could make for a pretty interesting story line. Great idea, eggalegga!

Old 01-02-2013, 05:12 PM

I think "Days" has published the relationship of John and Jennifer Aniston a long time ago because I remember reading about it way back. I think there is a strong resemblance between the two. Jennifer has mentioned it from time to time in interviews.

I wish John and Marlena would leave Brady to hang himself with Kristen. By fighting with him they are just playing into her hands. If they ignore the situation, Kristen won't get what she wants and she will dump Brady eventually. Either way Brady will be hurt. It's unavoidable at this point.

Good idea about Nicole. But would Brady listen even to her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV