Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2015, 10:44 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,598,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I like Clyde and Kate together. It gives new meaning to "power couple" lol. I love it when a new meanie (Clyde) rolls into town to challenge the resident meanie (Victor, who's always going on an on about "his" town). It shakes things up.
I don't find Kate's behavior believable. I don't see how she would want to associate with Clyde--especially since she knows exactly which "sticks the hick" came from. I don't see him as charming/interesting at ALL! Loved the actor in "North & South." Don't care for his accent/back story on DOOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I like seeing more of Victor. He always cracks me up with his snarky comments. I hope he whups Clyde good...
Me too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
...I'm having a hard time with how chummy Jen and Dr. Dan are now after such a passionate affair. I know it is possible to be friendly with an ex but these two act like brother and sister and I can't help but think there is still some passion underneath it all.
My issue is with how easily Abigail interacts with Chad--especially when she sees him with Jordan. Chad was her "first". I can more easily understand the interactions with Jen & Daniel since they are older and have had more life experiences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2015, 03:56 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
It's time for Victor to hang it up. There are no "matriarchs" still alive on DOOL now. When they were, they were relegated to the kitchen. It's time for someone (besides Maggie) to put that doddering old highfalutin' fool in his place.

IMO, the unexpected is far more interesting.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:24 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Well, there is Caroline once in a great while. She is the only surviving matriarch but we don't see much of her.
It would be nice to I think but they don't have anything for her.

I'm getting weary of the JJ/Paige/Eve story. Every time Eve and JJ give each other those hungry looks I just go my head. Not again! I almost wish old Jen would catch them in the act.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Well, there is Caroline once in a great while. She is the only surviving matriarch but we don't see much of her.
It would be nice to I think but they don't have anything for her.

I'm getting weary of the JJ/Paige/Eve story. Every time Eve and JJ give each other those hungry looks I just go my head. Not again! I almost wish old Jen would catch them in the act.

I forgot about Caroline...and I love how they sent her away for a few weeks after which she returned, cured of Alzheimers.

Lol I'm picturing Jen walking in on them. Now that would be interesting. I hate that storyline, though. It's creepy.

Old 01-23-2015, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I forgot about Caroline...and I love how they sent her away for a few weeks after which she returned, cured of Alzheimers.

Lol I'm picturing Jen walking in on them. Now that would be interesting. I hate that storyline, though. It's creepy.
It's creepy, icky, gross and stupid. If they can't keep their hands off each other they shouldn't keep putting themselves in situations where they are alone.

What's also kind of creepy to me is Paige's obsession with having to know who JJ slept with. I don't think I would want to know. That girl has no pride.

Old 01-23-2015, 09:20 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
No I can't see stuck up Kate with Clyde either. Not a good match at all and he is not that charming. He needs his eyes done! however he is a good bad guy.

Old 01-24-2015, 03:06 PM

I agree that Clyde makes a good bad guy. He can get kind of scary sometimes.

I can't see Kate and Clyde either. Or Kate and Rafe. I think Kate and Stefano were good together. Too bad that didn't last.

Old 01-26-2015, 12:00 PM

Well, buh-bye Clyde.

Gosh darn it all anyway. Cripes.

*Sigh*

Old 01-28-2015, 05:00 PM

Yeah, great death scene though. I liked the way they showed the snow falling on the body. Very artistic.

On another note, regarding Nicole and Serena today.

So yesterday I had this idea that maybe Serena and Ted were setting Nicole up and that Ted had contacted Nicole with a fake story that Serena had stolen his article. I mean, after all, how conveeeeenient that Serena got a phone call that took her out of the room while Nicole was there? Unless Nicole was responsible for the call which she wasn't.

IF Ted and Serena had been in cahoots, then the trap with Serena's laptop conveeeeniently being left out where Nicole could see it and the bait would have been set for Nicole to steal Serena's files instead of just a mere coininkydink.

Of course, Serena would have counted on the fact that frequent computer user Nicole would never have thought her stamp would be all over those files in the form of time and date viewed.

Well, it doesn't look as if Serena and Ted are in cahoots although I think it would have made a better story but we all know that Nicole isn't going to win this one because, well, she never does.

Old 01-28-2015, 07:48 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
Cracked me up that all in one day it is snowing so hard clyde's body is covered in snow in a matter of minutes, snow falling down while kate is knocking on Will and Sonny's door yet Marlena is walking in the park where not one snow flake is even on the trees or ground...same in the shopping plaza. Poor editing or planning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV