Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2015, 09:53 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times

Advertisements

And there was at least one knock on Sonny & Will's apartment door where the visitor didn't have snow falling on them....all the others, did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2015, 10:00 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
And there was at least one knock on Sonny & Will's apartment door where the visitor didn't have snow falling on them....all the others, did.
yeah---I picked up on that too.

Old 01-29-2015, 01:12 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,896,457 times
Whose son will Paul turn out to be? John's? Stefano's?

Old 01-29-2015, 01:29 PM

I read a rumor on Dustin's site that he would be Stefano's...never thought about John's. Hmmmm.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:53 PM

Quote:
I read a rumor on Dustin's site that he would be Stefano's...never thought about John's. Hmmmm.
It felt like foreshadowing, Paul running into John not just once, but twice, especially since they just brought John back to the show. Besides, for Stefano to have yet another secret son would be so tiresome, particularly since the actor only shoots on limbo sets now.

Has John had a secret son before?

Old 01-30-2015, 10:23 AM

Nope. At first I thought maybe he could've had a son when he was involved with Princess Gina. But Paul definitely looks Asian. So unless we viewers aren't supposed to consider the looks of the actors, that idea's out.

And what was with than random call from Stefano to Marlena? The writers have the wheels in motion for the next big storyline in Salem.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Paul definitely looks Asian. So unless we viewers aren't supposed to consider the looks of the actors, that idea's out.
His mother is Japanese. Paul looks very much as if he could be Amerasian or Eurasian (if it's Stefano). His eyes are green, even.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:27 AM

Well the mother Paul knows, might not be his biological mother. This is DOOL after all. LOL

Old 01-30-2015, 11:02 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Cracked me up that all in one day it is snowing so hard clyde's body is covered in snow in a matter of minutes, snow falling down while kate is knocking on Will and Sonny's door yet Marlena is walking in the park where not one snow flake is even on the trees or ground...same in the shopping plaza. Poor editing or planning.
Boy those scenes were so obvious. Parts of the park were covered in snow and parts weren't. Regarding the shopping plaza though, I remember that when it first opened, someone said it was covered yet sometimes they act like it's cold because it's out of doors. I can't figure out which it's supposed to be.

Quote:
Nope. At first I thought maybe he could've had a son when he was involved with Princess Gina. But Paul definitely looks Asian. So unless we viewers aren't supposed to consider the looks of the actors, that idea's out.

And what was with than random call from Stefano to Marlena? The writers have the wheels in motion for the next big storyline in Salem.
LOL! Every few years it seems yet another son of Stefano's seems to pop up so it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe that's why Paul's mother won't come to Salem. She may think Stefano is there. Didn't he call Marlena to harass her about John becoming a cop? I thought he was trying to scare her into thinking it was too dangerous a job for John so she would talk him into quitting. Remember Stefano called John earlier trying to convince him not to take the job because it was a step down from running a corporation and he was too old.
Stefano just doesn't want John on his tail again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
His mother is Japanese. Paul looks very much as if he could be Amerasian or Eurasian (if it's Stefano). His eyes are green, even.
I thought he looks Eurasian too although I can't see the green eyes on my ancient TV because the color is kind of faded

Old 01-31-2015, 05:58 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
Paul is very good looking. I have Asian daughters and used to live in Japan so I tune in quickly to Asian people. He's a hunk. Has anybody seen him in any other roles.

Are the actors who play Will and Sonny and Paul gay in real life?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV