Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2012, 07:37 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,467,518 times

Advertisements

Adrienne's hairstyle looks like someone cut it with a bowl on her head. I don't like it either. And she is really being pissy about Sonny and Will. Her marriage isn't exacly stellar after all.

Daniel is really in a dilemma. Poor guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 04:46 PM

Default Oh Come On!

How many of us didn't see that Chad would discover Melanie had been talking with Nick and Chad would beat the crap out of him especially after she left her shawl there and the camera kept showing it? For Pete's sake, show some imagination, Days. I hate when they set such obvious things up like that. I wonder if when Melanie finds out she will leave Chad and go away on her own. Boy I would. Who would want to be with a nut job like that? He's the psycho, not Nick.

I did like it though when Sonny had his talk with Will. I can see why Will would be so insecure with the way his life has been. Poor guy. With all he has seen and been through. Hopefully Adrienne will keep her big mouth shut from now on.

Nicole is a sneaky one. But I wonder where she got the picture of Rafe with his shirt off to begin with. . I don't think he is going to be too happy about it. And I don't get why that would make Sami angry since she knows or at least believes Nicole and Rafe slept together at least once.

I missed several episodes this week. So I may go back and look at spoilers to see if there was anything of importance I absolutely needed to know.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:57 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,723,434 times
Default Finally I got to watch today

I haven't been able to watch the show for the last week and it looks like I missed a lot. So ...

Sami is dating Rafe again? I still like those two together better than EJ. And she's actually talking to her mom without screaming at her? Not only talking but listening to what Marlena had to say. Wow! I like this Sami much better.

Ohhhh, Chad! You are one mean dude now! Poor Nick. You really kicked the snot out of him. But finally Gabi is spilling the beans to Melanie. Can't wait to see what she has to say tomorrow. hee hee hee I think Chad is the new resident bad boy. He and EJ will have to team up to see how much havoc they can raise in Salem.

And that nasty old Nicole. Still up to no good. Poor widdle Nicole. She doesn't have Rafe and she doesn't have Daniel. What's that poor girl gonna do? Nobody wants her.

I did like Kayla giving free medical care to Nick. Wish I could find a doctor that would treat me without having to pay for it.

Old 09-24-2012, 05:08 PM

Yay! Gabi is going to tell all. And poor Mel will be so devastated she will have to leave Salem. I love her wedding dress though, too bad she won't be wearing it. How can she marry monster Chad now? Just wait until she finds out he knew about Gabi's deal.

I like Kate's talk with EJ. She is probably right about Sami. Sami just cannot seem to make up her mind about men. She seems to just love the one she's with and forgets about the one she was with even if it was only five minutes ago. Does she really want Rafe over EJ? She did bring her little purse to their date.

Old 09-24-2012, 06:57 PM

Sami is fickle, for sure. I think that's one of the reasons I don't like her. Oh and aside from the fact that she's a selfish, self-centered brat.

Quote:
She did bring her little purse to their date.
That's funny! I noticed her little pink purse, too. I think my wallet it bigger than that thing.

EJ sure is ticked about Sami and Rafe dating. The old green-eyed monster is rearing his head. Wonder what diabolical plan he'll set in motion to break them up.

I'll be watching tomorrow to see what Gabi says. That was the best scene today. Mel waiting, Chad sweating and Gabi finally ready to tell all. Yup. Tomorrow should be a good one.

Old 09-25-2012, 06:30 PM

Well, old Mel really let Chad have it. Her mascara ran and everything. No crocodile tears for her. Good scene!

But what's with Rafe and Sami? Did it look like he was going to tell her the truth about Nicole's baby? For once in her life Sami was doing the right thing but it doesn't look like it is going to do her any good because it looks like it stopped Rafe from telling her. Or was that the plan?

Old 09-25-2012, 08:48 PM

I think if Rafe really wants to make a go of it with Sami, he's going to have to come clean about the baby. I'd like to think that Sami is finally maturing into someone who puts someone else before herself but I have my doubts. She never seems to change unless it's a momentary thing. Just have to wait and see but I still like the two of them together. Much better than EJ (blech)

I agree Minervah. Melanie really let Chad have it. Dang, Molly Burnett can make a scene seem real. I've read a lot of other posts on the net by people who don't like Molly but, in my opinion, that girl can act when given the right script. I wish she wasn't leaving the show, though. There's so much the writers could do with her part. Don't know what's up with the show but lots of changes. I read that Stefano is coming back. Don't know if it's true or not but it's been rumored. I don't think that show could be without Stefano. It just seems so dull without our resident bad guy. EJ can't hold a candle to the evil that Stefano can dish out. He's small potatoes, compared to the King of Mean.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:36 PM

I was thinking that Molly Burnett was one of the actors I enjoy watching because she puts some life into her character. That's why I like her. So many of the others are so wooden. Many times a character comes on strong but then their character dissolves into someone boring because the writers seem to have a tendency to make them go from bad to good. When they are bad they seem more interesting when they become good they get kind of dull. Even when Mel is good she still has a lot of life in her.

I think Stefano will be back but different actor will play him because I read that Joe Mascolo who played him has accepted another job on another soap. I can't imagine another person playing the Phoenix though.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I was thinking that Molly Burnett was one of the actors I enjoy watching because she puts some life into her character. That's why I like her. So many of the others are so wooden. Many times a character comes on strong but then their character dissolves into someone boring because the writers seem to have a tendency to make them go from bad to good. When they are bad they seem more interesting when they become good they get kind of dull. Even when Mel is good she still has a lot of life in her.
I think you're right. I like Melanie but she was especially fun to watch when she was a bad girl.
I wonder where she's going after Days. Maybe prime-time. I'll have to google that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I think Stefano will be back but different actor will play him because I read that Joe Mascolo who played him has accepted another job on another soap. I can't imagine another person playing the Phoenix though.
Oh that's right! I forgot. I read that too. I think he's going to be on The Bold and Beautiful. Not a whole lot of soaps left on the air to choose. Four, I think. Wasn't there something like nine or ten, at one time? I'll have to google that one too and find out.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:51 PM

Found something about Molly ....

Molly Burnett Interview | SalemSpectator.com

Never heard of the show, though. Guess I'll have to google that one, too. Gee ... that's a lot of googling for me. Never googled so much in one day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV