Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Worst BOZO on TV? Please Vote!!
Nancy Grace 47 11.14%
Kelly Ripa 8 1.90%
Kardashians (any or ALL of them) 27 6.40%
Dr. Phil McGraw 23 5.45%
The View (the whole cackling talk-at-once bunch of them) 44 10.43%
Bill O'Reilly 59 13.98%
Keith Olbermann 33 7.82%
Howard Stern 21 4.98%
Kathy Lee Gifford 12 2.84%
Geraldo Rivera 4 0.95%
Simon Cowell 1 0.24%
Jim Cramer 7 1.66%
Donald Trump 19 4.50%
Tyra Banks 8 1.90%
Rosie O'Donnell 50 11.85%
Oprah Winfrey 13 3.08%
David Letterman 4 0.95%
Jay Leno 3 0.71%
Jimmy Kimmel 2 0.47%
Other (add a comment if you wish) 37 8.77%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 07:36 PM

26,212 posts, read 49,031,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
LOL at the choice of the View ( the whole cackling bunch of them ) That's what I voted for, although I would also like to vote for Cathy Lee Gifford, Rosie O'Donnell, Donald Trump, ... I would also like to nominate the obnoxious witches on the various Housewives of Blah blah shows.
Yes, especially those 'housewives' shows, such dreadful humans. If I woke up to find myself with a wife like that it wouldn't last long.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2009, 05:14 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,336,309 times
Rosie's not on television anymore, is she?

I immediately change the channel when I see that Jane Valesquez Whatever person with the horrible shag haircut.

Old 04-29-2009, 09:36 AM

750 posts, read 1,434,582 times
Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Every time she starts spouting her canned, one-size-fits-all slogans and sound bites memorized from the Hannity/Limbaugh playbook, I want to scream.

I can and do enjoy a good political discussion, and give credit and props to anyone who can explain their beliefs and defend them. I'm thinking people like Buchanan and Scarborough. Much as I disagree with them, I appreciate their ability to express their views and help me understand them and how they would address various issues.

Elisabeth is such a poor representative for the conservatives. Her face gets that "I smell poop" look, and out come the simplistic, repetitive slogans, delivered in snotty, demeaning, "you are so stupid" tones.

I do understand she's there because her views (get it? the View? nevermind.) are similar to those of the show's producer, and she's his conduit for expressing his conservatism. But jeez... there are better women on the conservative side to accomplish this mission!

I'm also not so crazy about Sherri ("can you see my big boobies?") Shepherd or Barbara Walters, either, but they don't make me want to scream in the same way Elizabeth does.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:44 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,336,309 times
Yeah...that's why i nominated Elisabeth too. She argues like a 6th grader. Won't answer a question and basically takes 10 minutes to say, "I'm not...YOU are!" or something equally intelligent.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:50 PM

2,883 posts, read 5,890,384 times
Why I dont watch much tv anymore.

Everyone on tv has turned into a cartoon character...everyone on that list isnt much different than, Billy Mays with the Handy Switch!

There use to be a clear line between the "experts", the people you listened to for advice, and the carnival barkers, loud salesman....susan powder, don lapre...make money with tiny classified ads in your one bedroom apartment! Remember that psychic, Miss Cleo? You could laugh at them.

The ones you're suppose to be listening to now turn your mind to jello.

-Most obnoxious, probably Rosie or the women from the view.

-Cramer is a sham, like a bobblehead.

-Not on the list, Suze Orman. Teaches you like you're in second grade.

-Gloria Allred! She's been annoying since the OJ case 14 years ago! From Ron Goldman to Octomom. What a career!

-The difference is, these guys didnt take themselves so seriously in the past. I.e, Bill O'Reilly on Inside Edition. Now, he's suppose to be looking out for the "little guy" (while he cashes in on million dollar book deals). Same with Lou Dobbs. These emperors don't have any clothes.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:59 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,434,568 times
Definitely Bill O' Reilly. The only people that seem to love him are angry old men. Also, the blonde from the view. Very annoying.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:02 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,293,087 times
I voted for BillO, because the guy's an obnoxious, sanctimonious prick. It's also funny that just about everyone he tries to "take on" ends up tearing him a new *******. Even a low key Irish AM radio station host tore BillO a new one....the guy is a loser.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:07 PM

652 posts, read 1,785,172 times
Out of that list it is easier to say who I like, Kelly Rippa is an ok by me Jersey Girl, Jimmy Kimmel is ok in small doses, Letterman just because. The rest of them are pretty lousy examples of humanity.
I watch TV to keep track of just how far out there we go before the people finally stand up and say enough, it's time to act like adults already.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:18 PM

515 posts, read 716,579 times
That butt-ugly Whoopi Goldberg...what a sanctimonious bigot!

Old 05-07-2009, 08:23 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,452,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsqueezer View Post
Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Every time she starts spouting her canned, one-size-fits-all slogans and sound bites memorized from the Hannity/Limbaugh playbook, I want to scream.

I can and do enjoy a good political discussion, and give credit and props to anyone who can explain their beliefs and defend them. I'm thinking people like Buchanan and Scarborough. Much as I disagree with them, I appreciate their ability to express their views and help me understand them and how they would address various issues.

Elisabeth is such a poor representative for the conservatives. Her face gets that "I smell poop" look, and out come the simplistic, repetitive slogans, delivered in snotty, demeaning, "you are so stupid" tones.

I do understand she's there because her views (get it? the View? nevermind.) are similar to those of the show's producer, and she's his conduit for expressing his conservatism. But jeez... there are better women on the conservative side to accomplish this mission!

I'm also not so crazy about Sherri ("can you see my big boobies?") Shepherd or Barbara Walters, either, but they don't make me want to scream in the same way Elizabeth does.
My guess is that's exactly why she's there....

Honestly, I find most of the people on that list pretty annoying. I couldn't tell you which was the "most obnoxious" because I choose not to watch those shows for that very reason!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV