Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2014, 08:02 PM

3,463 posts, read 5,660,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
I Plus, part of me would really love to see the scenery-chewing bonanza of having Lucy in a scene with Nina.
Alice and Tracy had some great cage matches, too . . .
But in total agreement about wanting to see Nina get some WWF style thumping. Sending her off and keeping Rosilee would be a scenario that would work for me

Silas almost looks like he has a pulse in his tirades against O and Drake, I just think once again, the path I think this is going to take is one I where wouldn't go, but who am I ?!?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2014, 08:54 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
I agree ~ I didnt want to seem like a dope, just not sure of the protocol. And, not a complaint ~ The event that required putting GH off was certainly more important than watching spoilt little brats/adults in day camp behave like spoilt brats in day camp
Speaking of brats at a day camp (again, the scenes with these brats are getting longer and longer) we also now have Maxie acting like one, too. And SORAS aside, the writers could at least not have kids born at different times be the same age.

Old 07-19-2014, 10:26 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Quote:
It's irritating to me when many people can't seem to tell the difference between a local pre-emption and a national one, complaining that a national pre-emption like Wimbledon tennis or NBA finals is making them miss "their story", when in fact everyone in the US is seeing the same thing.
Agreed. I was shocked and disgusted at some of the whining on Thursday about the news coverage. I swear some people must never leave their homes or interact with other humans.

Quote:
I agree in this case, but I'm sure I am not the only soap fan who has seen examples where there is no "urgent news" being imparted as the interruption continues. Typically it will be an "urgent news bulletin," followed by the anchor bringing in two or three other people to sit and discuss it, then a lengthy recapping of what they just said. All of that could be put off until the evening news.
Agreed there, too. Again, it's a question of perspective, which the networks and local stations as well don't seem to grasp. I don't need ABC News to share with me at 2 p.m. a news item that has little immediate impact and could easily wait until the network newscast at 6:30. I also don't need my local affiliate to break into programming at the beginning of the broadcast to tell me it's raining.

Quote:
Plus, part of me would really love to see the scenery-chewing bonanza of having Lucy in a scene with Nina.
LOL. Oh, good Lord, wouldn't that be something? I'm surprised, though, with the current regime's love of scenery chewing that TIIC have not already thought of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
And SORAS aside, the writers could at least not have kids born at different times be the same age.
Cameron is the only kid who's about the right age, yes? I'm surprised Aiden and Danny aren't thrown into this storyline as 10-year-olds as well.

And Cameron is/was/should be older than Molly, if I remember correctly ... ?

Old 07-19-2014, 11:30 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,390,617 times
What is the true birth order?

Edit: I looked up their appearance dates.

Cameron June 2004
Molly
Spencer born feb 2006
Lila Rae Oct 2006
jake ( deceased) May 2007
Emma Nov. 2008
Josslyn nov 2009
Aidan July 2010

Old 07-19-2014, 12:23 PM

Molly was born during the train wreck storyline that was - both literally and figuratively - Liz and Lucky's wedding. 2005 or 2006, maybe?

Old 07-19-2014, 02:36 PM

8,071 posts, read 4,746,263 times
Not to muddy the waters further, but how do Kristina, Morgan, Maxie, and Michael fit into that timeline? I seem to recall people kicking up a storm over how one or more of them had "outgrown" the other (that is, one aged while another stayed the same age). Of course GH would not be the only show to have kids trade birth orders that way. Until Becky Herbst starts looking older than 23, they're probably scared to age Liz's sons any more than necessary. Funny--they have no qualms about the possibility of Carly being a grandmother...

Old 07-19-2014, 03:03 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times
Quote:
Not to muddy the waters further, but how do Kristina, Morgan, Maxie, and Michael fit into that timeline?
Kristina b. 2002
Morgan b. 2003
Maxie b. 1990
Michael b. 1997

Old 07-20-2014, 06:21 PM

8,071 posts, read 4,746,263 times
So Morgan is a year older than Cameron? My my, my. Milk does a body good.

Old 07-21-2014, 09:40 AM

Quote:
And Ava has aged him at least another 10 years.

Old 07-21-2014, 09:55 AM

1,215 posts, read 1,809,383 times
Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV