Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2015, 11:19 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,392,322 times

Advertisements

I do think Helena has something to do with Nik turning dark. She may have Lucky or maybe Jake or Emily. This is not a spoiler, but pure speculation.

It has to be someone that would make him so ruthless. I don't think it's just money he is after.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2015, 08:01 AM

8,071 posts, read 4,747,652 times
He's never had a scene where he confronted (or at least saw on paper) that the fortune has shrunk. He's used that excuse (and that's what I think it is--an excuse) when others have confronted him, but as someone (I think it was Lulu?) pointed out last week, if there was a financial problem, he could "sell the villa on Lake Como, or the apartment in Paris," or any other number of properties and recover whatever money Victor and Helena sunk into the Crichton-Clark Clinic. As for that whole "I want Spencer to continue to live the life he's accustomed to," I wish someone would've pointed out that the arrogant little brat NEEDS to be brought down a peg or two and live a more normal existence if he has a ghost of a chance of being a functional human being when he grows up.

I must say Friday's episode made me feel like I entered a time warp. Madeline seducing Ric so easily took me back to Abby Ewing seducing Peter Hollister on Knots Landing, circa 1986. It was alternately funny and a little bit sick (since Abby seduced Peter in order to get him away from her daughter, Olivia). And considering what ended up happening to Peter, Ric might better stay away from the MetroCourt restaurant! Donna Mills is a treasure.

Old 07-02-2015, 10:57 AM

41,961 posts, read 75,205,836 times
To whomever has kidnapped Ethan: Please keep him.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:38 PM

So Franco decides on a whim to name Denise as his new girlfriend, and she goes along since she wants Morgan to think she has a boyfriend. Bright and early the next morning, Denise shows up at the Q mansion to see Avery. Tracy tells her to hit the bricks, then makes an off-hand remark about Denise's "new boyfriend, Franco". Whoops--Tracy would not know about what happened in the restaurant the night before, right?

Spencer was shockingly (and yes, unrealistically) tough on his father. He was totally on point of course (You lectured me on telling the truth, and yet you do this?) but it's nothing he hasn't heard already. I will have to re-consider my opinion of Spencer's outlook, given the (yes, unrealistic) maturity of his behavior today. He seems to have turned a corner during his time off-screen. The same corner Nik turned, just in the opposite direction.

Between Avery and TJ moving in and Rocco's overnight stay, is the Dimpled Don opening a daycare center in his house?

"Eat your strained peas, or I'll toss the plate and silverware across the room!"
"Crayons on the wall? You've BETRAYED me for the last time!"

Old 07-03-2015, 07:05 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,986,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
To whomever has kidnapped Ethan: Please keep him.
The actor who played him is a werewolf in The Originals, so maybe they will unless he's available to do a few episodes of GH, or another actor steps in. I didn't much like the character of Ethan, nor do I like the character the actor plays on The Originals. He seems like a good enough actor, just gets roles that aren't the most likeable.

Old 07-03-2015, 07:11 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,986,113 times
Just finished watching what happened to Duke. Tells you how far behind I am in my recordings. Sometimes I ask myself if I should spend time watching the show, but it's like an old friend, sometimes annoying but still like them enough to remain friends. If there wasn't a comedic side to GH I probably wouldn't watch. And I get a kick out of the actor who plays Sonny when it's obvious he's about to laugh during a scene. He and Spinelli have had some funny scenes together in the past.

Old 07-03-2015, 08:03 AM

8,633 posts, read 10,152,688 times
Casting News (this was actually reported a few days ago):

Spoiler
Some of you may have already heard that Paul Hornsby (Tracy's ex and Dillon's father) would be returning. It appears that Paul Satterfield will not be reprising his role. Instead, Richard Burgi (Karl - Desperate Housewives) has been cast as the new Paul. He should be appearing next week - July 7th.

Old 07-03-2015, 11:59 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,392,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Casting News (this was actually reported a few days ago):

Spoiler
Some of you may have already heard that Paul Hornsby (Tracy's ex and Dillon's father) would be returning. It appears that Paul Satterfield will not be reprising his role. Instead, Richard Burgi (Karl - Desperate Housewives) has been cast as the new Paul. He should be appearing next week - July 7th.
That looks great!

Although I'm mad they got rid of Duke.

Old 07-03-2015, 08:11 PM

Hey, I was just re-watching this guy play Chad Rollo on reruns of Another World the other day (reruns from 1987). What a nice coincidence.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:50 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,733,488 times
After years of no longer watching I am now tuning in to see how they wrap up Luke Spencer.
Anyone know Tony Geary's last air date?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV