Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2011, 09:04 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times

Advertisements

How many of us believe that Piney knows more than he is telling ? and why he thinks some members of the club would stop at nothing including murder to keep a secret ? i guess no one ever told them that secrets have a way of coming out and ruining things anyways .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 09:06 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,003,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
Well, I missed the last 10 minutes of the show because I fell asleep which I said above might happen. Looking forward to next weeks show and this time I'll make sure I stay awake..lol!
You missed some important scenes that kind of set up the rest of the season.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:34 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,336,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Which sites? I don't have cable. Help a brother out.
Mega video is my normal choice.
Imputing to Google `Sons of Anarchy`Season 4 online`. will usually give you several sites airing the show.. But you have to wait a week before they release the show..

Old 09-07-2011, 09:48 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,281,217 times
Good episode, but that wedding was the tackiest thing I've seen on TV.

And the vows? "I promise to ride you like I ride my Harley." Keep it classy, SAMCROW.

Jax/Tara was adorable, even though there is no way in heck he is leaving the club. And Maggie Siff is looking better this season. I wonder if we will see Margaret this season.

Is Tara a general physician or a pediatrician? I have only seen Season one and the 2nd half of season three, so bear with me.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:20 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,018,196 times
I think she is a pediatric surgeon.
I had one episode left from season 3 to watch. Caught the opening last night, had to stop watching it and finish the last episode. Glad I did.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:03 PM

553 posts, read 1,545,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
How many of us believe that Piney knows more than he is telling ? and why he thinks some members of the club would stop at nothing including murder to keep a secret ? i guess no one ever told them that secrets have a way of coming out and ruining things anyways .
Yeah, I agree. I think Piney knows a lot and maybe this year we'll find out what really happened to J.T. (Jax's dad).

This is my #1 favorite show on cable. I've never missed an episode and I can watch reruns of this show over and over. I love the dark humor and just the pure insanity that these people live in their day to day lives.

It's just a perfectly normal day for them to kill a couple people, have massive shoot outs, jail time, strippers, blowing things up, blackmail and keeping justice blind. Then they all go home to their families and have a beautiful sit down dinner with their kids and watch cartoons with them. All in a days work.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:04 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,336,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Mega video is my normal choice.
Imputing to Google `Sons of Anarchy`Season 4 online`. will usually give you several sites airing the show.. But you have to wait a week before they release the show..
Another site i sometimes get lucky with is Sidereel
Sons of Anarchy | Watch Sons of Anarchy online | TV Show | SideReel

Problem with these free online showings is they restrict you to certain time limits or they want you to fill out questionnaires or they want you to buy stuff so it takes a bit of f,,,ing around to finally get a site that actually gives you the whole show..

Old 09-07-2011, 01:02 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,003,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post

There is no question that Piney knows. Piney is one of the original 9, he knows everything.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:14 PM

2,499 posts, read 3,250,653 times
Quote:
One of the best shows on TV. Unfortunately our cable provider (Videotron) doesnt offer FX channel so i have to watch the show on various computer sites which is a pain in the b... and usually airs each episode a week later..
Where the heck do you live, on the dark side of the moon?

Old 09-07-2011, 01:14 PM

22,922 posts, read 28,293,525 times
Quote:
Another site i sometimes get lucky with is Sidereel
Sons of Anarchy | Watch Sons of Anarchy online | TV Show | SideReel

Problem with these free online showings is they restrict you to certain time limits or they want you to fill out questionnaires or they want you to buy stuff so it takes a bit of f,,,ing around to finally get a site that actually gives you the whole show..
Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV