Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2010, 05:32 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,813,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
LMAO!!!! She apparently thinks everyone else is stupid.
Apollo was 9 pounds when born and his mom was 7 months pregnant!! LMAO!!!!
That was hilarious! Im convinced Phaedra is crazy like a fox - you dont become successful without having a modicum of common damn sense. She is ensuring that she is brought back for next season by stirring it up.

Oh and Nene - do not drink and have friends over when your marriage is on a thin thread - it was not pretty to watch - I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it was for Cynthia and ___(her man).

Old 11-08-2010, 05:41 AM

8,039 posts, read 4,519,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Phaedra should be smarter than this. Really.

I never heard of someone knowing how much the baby weighs while you're pregnant that must be that new new ultrasound
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
omg..........lmao@ you!!!

Cynthia ia so sophisticated. She was so elegant on "Watch What Happens" after the show. NeNe was on it also and was funnnnnnnnnnnnny. Cynthia though won't talk smack about people. Both said Apollo has always been extremely nice to each of them.
Kandi needs to get Kim out of her life! They all do. Kim for real canNOT sing. Not a note.
Install a throne!! omg!! You will freak if and when she does!!
I saw watch what happens as well..Was NeNe tipsy? She sure acted like it

Old 11-08-2010, 06:46 AM

1,488 posts, read 2,614,091 times
is peter from NY? he definitely doesnt sound like he's from atl. and i never knew cynthia was with leon, that was a pleasant surprise for me

im glad kandi told kim she needs vocal lessons but i think she shulda flat out said "u cant sing!" i dont think vocal lessons will help kim any. her "singing" voice is pure garbage.

i felt uncomfortable with nene's dinner. that was just too much personal business being put out when she had dinner guests and her kids there! i know cynthia and peter felt the tension. how awkward.

and why would they film in charlotte? just wondering.

Old 11-08-2010, 07:34 AM

7,382 posts, read 5,496,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookey View Post
I saw watch what happens as well..Was NeNe tipsy? She sure acted like it
If Andy takes a poll question next time 'was Nene tipsy'? I'll bet everyone answers YES!
I think it's odd that Phaedra doesn't really know how long she's been pregnant. There's no way your baby is 7 (or was it 8) pounds at 7 months pregnant.
And I agree with everyone who says Kim cannot sing!

Old 11-08-2010, 08:24 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,642,651 times
The Truth According To Me-

1. Phaedra got pregnant before the wedding, thus lied like a rug in the limo, presumably to appease her minister-parents. Phaedra, honey- you are not carrying an 8 lb. baby at 30 weeks. You had a shotgun wedding! End of story.

2. Nene wasn't tipsy, she was drunk. And I love her.

3. Kim has never been, is not now, and never will be a singer. She is a sad novelty.

4. Kandi and Cynthia are too normal for this bunch, but they're what keep the show grounded in some sort of reality.

Old 11-08-2010, 08:31 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,580,113 times
Kim's father should keep the money, Kim's bigheaded *ss didn't do anything to sell the furniture. He did say she made over 10k. Thats pretty damn good imo.

So glad Kandi is finally catching on to this broad, Kick her to the curb as far as music.

NeNe...drunk at your own party?...Damn..alright leave Greg then. LOL! He looked like a snuffalumpagus runnin down the stairs to get away from her LOL!!

Phaedra...she's just shady.

Cynthia, love her...she just has trust issues or sumpthin.

Old 11-08-2010, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
is peter from NY? he definitely doesnt sound like he's from atl. and i never knew cynthia was with leon, that was a pleasant surprise for me

im glad kandi told kim she needs vocal lessons but i think she shulda flat out said "u cant sing!" i dont think vocal lessons will help kim any. her "singing" voice is pure garbage.

i felt uncomfortable with nene's dinner. that was just too much personal business being put out when she had dinner guests and her kids there! i know cynthia and peter felt the tension. how awkward.

and why would they film in charlotte? just wondering.

For me too as well, Seems like Leon kept his personal life just personal.

Old 11-08-2010, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Phaedra should be smarter than this. Really.

I never heard of someone knowing how much the baby weighs while you're pregnant that must be that new new ultrasound

Yes, just shady. Her family prolly laughing at her..

Old 11-08-2010, 10:50 AM

1,488 posts, read 2,614,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
nene...drunk at your own party?...damn..alright leave greg then. Lol! he looked like a snuffalumpagus runnin down the stairs to get away from her lol!
this! Lmao!!!

Old 11-08-2010, 10:55 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,407,086 times
Kim's daughter Ariana: "I never thought we would be working on the streets!"

Kandi: "Lawrence went to the same performing arts highschool that I graduated from."
Does that mean he didn't graduate?

NeNe: "My relationship with Greg and Kim's relationship with Papa are two different things. Greg and I have been married for 13 years, Kim is a mistress!"

I totally understand what NeNe was saying about Kim's conversation. I know several people like that who you can never really share issues with because it always comes back to them and their situation. LOL @ NeNe crying "papa, Papa, PAPA..."

Finally Phaedra's response to Kim's question about natural childbirth.
Phaedra: "No Ma'am, I'm having anything they can give me to take off the edge because I can't be screaming like a wolf and poopin' on those tables!"

ROTF!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.