Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2009, 05:38 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times

Advertisements

"I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub"

Guess she's not a believer in her own hit song

Old 08-13-2009, 06:58 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,465,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
"I don't want no scrub
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub"

Maybe she didn't write that part. Isn't Tiny saying she wrote Scrubs? Maybe Tiny wrote that part.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:28 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
"I don't want no scrub
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub"

Never heard the song before but that is FUNNY!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Old 08-13-2009, 08:23 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
I really don't like Kandi. I didn't like her when she was part of Xscape and I don't like her now. She's so boring and she doesn't seem to have a personality. The only I really like is NeNe because she doesn't try to pretend she's not a skip-step and paycheck from a hood rat. That girl is just as ghetto as they come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senalj View Post
Maybe she didn't write that part. Isn't Tiny saying she wrote Scrubs? Maybe Tiny wrote that part.
Actually I think Adele Givens claims she wrote that part - Tiny & Kandi just put music to it

Old 08-13-2009, 08:34 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,527 times
Is it just me or does anyone else find Lisa incredibly boring? I just don't care. These shows are so scripted I can't believe I even watch. They are given these homes and story lines to play live so we can watch them fake play their phony lives...which leads me to believe I need to get a life!!

Old 08-13-2009, 09:38 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,465,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I really don't like Kandi. I didn't like her when she was part of Xscape and I don't like her now. She's so boring and she doesn't seem to have a personality. The only I really like is NeNe because she doesn't try to pretend she's not a skip-step and paycheck from a hood rat. That girl is just as ghetto as they come.

Actually I think Adele Givens claims she wrote that part - Tiny & Kandi just put music to it
How many people are going to claim to write this song? I'd be interested to see who gets the royalty checks!

Old 08-13-2009, 09:44 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,166,056 times
all these biotches are so freakin fake. I like Nene, but only because I could be friends with her, tell her what it is straight up and deal with her. The others are a piece of work and I would never be friends with them.

That uh-intervention aka as an ambush was over the top wrong.
Sheree is so full of $hit I bet that's all she can smell.
All that Kim said this and Kim said that crap---excuuuuuse me biotches but don't ALL of you do that about Kim, about each other??? yea..thought so!
Dwight-best Housewife-evah!
Lisa--dahling--if you don't actually design the clothes-you aint the designer-ok?
The model at Sheree's party that gave Lisa and Nene a run for their big mouths--OMG-ROFLMAO!!! And here's why--I get that same crap from people all the time--first thing isn't hi, nice to meet ya-it's "girl you need to go eat cause a wind will blow you away"..........blow this!! So for her to come right back with slamming remarks tickled me!! Like I told my cousin once--"uh,excuse me; I might one day be able to gain some weight-but you're still gonna be ugly!"

And NeNe--you are a plus size...ok

So to sum it up........Kim and Sheree ambush Kim bout talking behind their backs.
Obviously they were all talking bout Kim or how would they know
So then.......Nene and Lisa gonna talk to others and each other about Sheree. Bet Kim gets blamed for that too.
Lisa talks smack about Sheree and her designs,her foreclosed house,etc.......bet Kim gets the blame for that someway......

Lisa-the Ovu-ring(sp) information was WAY TOO much Information....good gawd.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:54 PM

6,578 posts, read 25,465,801 times
They need to make Sharee's friend (Tonya?) a regular cast member. She fits right in.

Old 08-13-2009, 10:18 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,166,056 times
OMG- Dwight is on "Watch What Happens" which airs right after RHOA and he is so freakin cool!! I love me some Dwight!! He is hilarious!!!

Old 08-14-2009, 08:46 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Another hot humid mess in the A T L!!!

Sheree, the more I get to "see" you in action, I know that you are a HUGE mess. You think your s%#@ don't stink. Oh please....and what the heck were you wearing for your house warming? Did you design it yourself I can't wait to see her line. P.S. Sheree, I hate the name of your line

Nene, you are a little larger than the average all the pencil chicks. That's okay - I love you for your curves.

Kim, you should have hit Sheree for trying to pull your weave off girl Dump Sheree and her hot messness and move on.

Lisa, oooohhhh...you a designer just like Sheree I once sewed a button on someone's shirt once. I too am a designer My line will be called "He by Jorge".

Kandi, I yell at the TV set every time someone tells you the same thing about your fiancées number of Baby Mommas. Everyone is telling you the same thang girl Wake up!!! Hello Anyone home Hope you are making and saved lots of money because all those babies will require clothing and food.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.