Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 08:47 PM

4,975 posts, read 11,699,642 times

Advertisements

1. Full House (Unfunniest show ever, IMO.)

2. American Idol

3. CSI: Miami (Caruso makes my skin crawl...)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2008, 12:06 AM

161 posts, read 370,722 times
Judge Judy or the likeness...
Poker or Texas Hold'em ( on tv?! why?! )
any religious programming

Shows that people actually watch- but can't stand
Jerry Springer ( or Steve's bullyfest spinoff )
Scrubs
CSI
Mash
The Hills
TMZ
Wife Swap
Gangland
My Big Redneck Wedding

Old 11-29-2008, 08:50 AM

1,509 posts, read 3,085,163 times
Thanks, I forgot about Scrubs. One of the most pointless shows I've ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz litebeer View Post
Judge Judy or the likeness...
Poker or Texas Hold'em ( on tv?! why?! )
any religious programming

Shows that people actually watch- but can't stand
Jerry Springer ( or Steve's bullyfest spinoff )
Scrubs
CSI
Mash
The Hills
TMZ
Wife Swap
Gangland
My Big Redneck Wedding

Old 11-29-2008, 08:51 AM

1,509 posts, read 3,085,163 times
What about these "true mystery murder" shows on MSNBC? Pretty boring. And those true life prison shows are bad too.

Old 11-29-2008, 09:24 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,970,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mofford View Post
If there's any man out there that has a burning lust for Sarah, he needs help bad.
I think she's pretty hot, but I think it has more to do with her humor and personality than her looks.

I must admit, I have the biggest crush on her sister. I think she's hotter than a lot of women on TV. Even though she's older (41 or 42 years old) her sister is smoking hot. She just has the face that totally works for me.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:50 PM

822 posts, read 3,004,098 times
COPS ... that's all that comes to mind right now!

Old 11-30-2008, 04:47 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,865,904 times
Did you forget the girls next door?
Next?
anything with Paris Hilton in it - Nicole Richie has to be the uglist woman in hollywood... right next to Sarah Jessica Parker
Faux News
Hannah Montana

Old 11-30-2008, 06:52 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,641,186 times
I don't know why you'd mention Scrubs, it's a funny show, well done, and has lasted 8 seasons on mainstream TV, not bad at all!

As for girls hating Family Guy, that is so funny, god what horrible taste you have to have in TV if you can't even appreciate a subversive show like Family Guy. At least my sister loves it. I bet the girls hate it for its chauvinist humor moments, LOL, which really are the best parts of the show. I love Family Guy. "I guarantee a man made that commercial." Peter says, "Of course a man made it, Lois, it's a commercial not a delicious thanksgiving dinner." Oh man, what a great show! hahaha.

I guess since it says "most hated" you don't have to put actually bad shows, but come on, CSI? Let's get real here. It's a VERY well made, fantastic show! I don't even like crime dramas and that type of show much, but William Petersen, who plays Grissom, is such a great actor and the show is really solid. To list that is just a real... ????

My most hated shows would be Grey's Anatomy, The Hills, and American Idol. I think Survivor is pretty stupid too, anything like Big Brother, basically any reality TV show at all.

Old 11-30-2008, 07:50 AM

1,069 posts, read 3,200,192 times
I can't believe Scrubs being on the hated list either. I didn't pay much attention to it when it first came out but now I think it is one of the funniest shows ever. I even bought the complete 1st and 5th seasons on DVD and when I purchased them they were the last 2 on the rack.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:15 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,641,186 times
I JUST got into Scrubs, bought Season One on DVD and it was hilarious. I can't say I like or admire most of the characters, but it's very well written and funny, enjoyable throw-away entertainment. It has a very high laughs-per-minute rating for me, haha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV