Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2013, 11:23 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,736,287 times

Advertisements

Gross. She looks like a little gorilla. Did you see one of the bikini shots? Half her freakin' vag was hanging out.

I haven't watched NJ housewives in years and don't plan to watch this season. After Million Dollar Listing is done for the season, I won't be watching anything on Bravo until RH of NYC comes back. (and if they screw that up by setting the entire season in "the hamptons" I won't be watching that either!)

Old 05-30-2013, 11:39 AM

10,197 posts, read 11,182,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Gross. She looks like a little gorilla. Did you see one of the bikini shots? Half her freakin' vag was hanging out.
LOL......

I always thought, she looked like something out of Planet of the Apes.. My opinion of course. I don't want to ruffle a few of Teresa Fan's, feathers...

Old 05-30-2013, 02:48 PM

313 posts, read 402,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2O13 View Post
I just saw this on Bravo. Jezzzzzzzzus What a ugly kid Teresa, was, Thank GOD for plastic surgery. Now If only we can changer her mental state and personality. She should burn those pix

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4 - Before They Were Housewives: Teresa - Photo Gallery - Bravo TV Official Site
Teresa definitely has a simian quality to her. Her ugly personality doesn't help at all. I also think there's a low IQ issue there.

Anyone see Andy's one-on-one interviews w/ the cast? I felt a bit bad for Theresa though when she seemed so much in denial over creepy Joe calling her the c word.

From the previews, looks like more of the same this season. I'm not sure I can watch all of it..will see.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:08 AM

685 posts, read 1,106,990 times
OMG...My eyes. I thought the OP was being harsh, but damn. I have to say though, juicy Joe isn't all that bad looking in his younger days. What did he see in Teresa? She looks horrendous with her hair curly and a zillion times better with it straight. I think her wedding picture is most decent picture of them all, but that dress. Just curious why she would volunteer those photos though. If it were me, they would be locked away lol.

Old 06-01-2013, 09:57 PM

335 posts, read 670,809 times
Quote:

I haven't watched NJ housewives in years and don't plan to watch this season. After Million Dollar Listing is done for the season, I won't be watching anything on Bravo until RH of NYC comes back. (and if they screw that up by setting the entire season in "the hamptons" I won't be watching that either!)
possible her mom mated with a gorilla Magila Gorilla comes to mind ......lol and that is why she also has a vicious personality. I think Gorillas are in Africa and Italy or Sicily where ever her parents come from is a stones throw away.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
LOL......

I always thought, she looked like something out of Planet of the Apes.. My opinion of course. I don't want to ruffle a few of Teresa Fan's, feathers...

LOL!!! And that hairline! Whose hairline begins an inch above their eyebrows???? Yikes!

Old 06-01-2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvcatnip View Post
Teresa definitely has a simian quality to her. Her ugly personality doesn't help at all. I also think there's a low IQ issue there.

Anyone see Andy's one-on-one interviews w/ the cast? I felt a bit bad for Theresa though when she seemed so much in denial over creepy Joe calling her the c word.

From the previews, looks like more of the same this season. I'm not sure I can watch all of it..will see.

Low IQ? Ya think?? That broad brags "I wrote a NY Times bestseller"..... You imbecile. It's a freaking COOKBOOK with your mother's and grandmother's recipes! AND you had a "ghostwriter" help you with the captions! She's so stupid she probably couldn't write a coherent paragraph!

I don't feel bad for her at all. She's a dumbass. Her husband is a drunk. He was obviously on the phone with some girl he's screwing around with. Called T for what she is.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:42 AM

10,197 posts, read 11,182,085 times
Quote:
Low IQ? Ya think?? That broad brags "I wrote a NY Times bestseller"..... You imbecile. It's a freaking COOKBOOK with your mother's and grandmother's recipes! AND you had a "ghostwriter" help you with the captions! She's so stupid she probably couldn't write a coherent paragraph!

I don't feel bad for her at all. She's a dumbass. Her husband is a drunk. He was obviously on the phone with some girl he's screwing around with. Called T for what she is.
A box of rocks has a higher IQ - Haha.. Her hubby looks like Barney Rubble too!

Old 06-02-2013, 10:45 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,569,071 times
I hate to say it - but I will be tuning in to see this season of the NJ Housewives. I didn't watch any of the others this year; no OC, NY, Beverly Hills, Atlanta . . . .so. Maybe I'm done with this entire franchise? This season will tell.

I was so annoyed and bored with them all by the end of last season. We'll see.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:37 AM

1,192 posts, read 1,812,459 times
Lmao at "simian quality" Teresa is an idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV