Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2013, 02:10 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times

Advertisements

Serate, You're seeing what Bravo wants you to see. You don't know what else went on behind the scenes between tapings or between seasons.

Theresa is far from innocent. She is a wretched thing. She is over the top nasty to people and then says "okay, I'll be the bigger person" or she refuses over and over again to see what she has done wrong.

I'm not a fan of Melissa or Joe but I can't imagine anyone going through the hassle of selling their home "just because". She wants her kids away from Theresa's kids and I'm sure there is very good reason behind that.

---------------------------------

I completely agree with you about Kathy's husband. He totally creeps me out. Pervy and creepy.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:48 PM

862 posts, read 1,643,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Serate, You're seeing what Bravo wants you to see. You don't know what else went on behind the scenes between tapings or between seasons.

Agreed. But the same would go for what you see too.

Theresa is far from innocent.

I don't see anywhere I said Teresa was innocent. But if somebody says to me "You're Dead To Me" then brother or no I will not call them. If somebody says "I can't be around you" then I won't be around them. If I see them on the street I will be pleasant to them, hey how are you. Which is what Teresa did. And Jac was upset because Teresa didn't act like OMG MY BEST FREIND HOW ARE YOU?

She is a wretched thing. She is over the top nasty to people and then says "okay, I'll be the bigger person" or she refuses over and over again to see what she has done wrong.

I'm not a fan of Melissa or Joe but I can't imagine anyone going through the hassle of selling their home "just because". She wants her kids away from Theresa's kids and I'm sure there is very good reason behind that.

It could be the Teresa. It also could be a cover for their financial problems, which a link to was posted above. A very detailed link.

I completely agree with you about Kathy's husband. He totally creeps me out. Pervy and creepy.

It appears I am defending Teresa by responding to this post. I'm not. I agree she has problems. And is part of the problem. By responding to this post I am just defending my thoughts that I posted earlier. Which I still believe 100%.

FWIW I think they all act like a bunch of nutjobs. Except for maybe the pupdogs.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:02 PM

741 posts, read 1,379,979 times
Mr. Missy can come off like a thug. Then for a brief moment- like his statements and actions regarding Jax's son he seems tolerable. But, back to his usual bloated ego. when the realtor or the client asked- I thought in a pleasant way- why they were selling. He could not even respond civilly.

But what really makes me angry is the Manzo dogs! Never spoken to with a word of kindness and left to lay on concrete with no rug or pad that I could see. No food or water bowls either. Not humane.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:05 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serate View Post
First of all I'm not a Teresa fan or hater. Just need to get that out there. First season, maybe two, I was a Caroline fan but that ship has long ago sailed. Loved to hate Danielle. Didn't get the Dina love.

One thing I noticed this season I also noticed towards the end of last season. Teresa is expected to not care what others say to her and act how others expect her to act, not how their words indicate she should act. Examples? Last season Jac told Teresa she couldn't be around Teresa anymore, then later on when Teresa just acted like a causal acquaintance when she saw Jac, Jac got so upset because Teresa didn't talk to her and treated her like they weren't friends and complained how terrible Teresa was. This year it was said that horny Joe told his sister she was dead to him, but after the hurricane, Joe was pissed that Teresa didn't call and check on him.

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but if somebody says they can't be around me anymore, or tells me I'm dead to them, I'm probably not going to bend over backwards to act like their friend or call and check on them. And I'm damn sure that it isn't ME being bad for not doing it!
I agree. Not only that, but if you claim to be selling your house to "move away" from your sister in law then why would you join the cast of a show she was already on? Or why would you come back another season?

Old 06-12-2013, 07:36 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Yeah, those penned dogs cheezed me off majorly.

Juicy has some, too.
It's effed up.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:45 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,962,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
I agree. Not only that, but if you claim to be selling your house to "move away" from your sister in law then why would you join the cast of a show she was already on? Or why would you come back another season?

Money. The reason all of them are on the show. Plus for Teresa and Caroline to have a story line.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:52 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post

Theresa is far from innocent. She is a wretched thing. She is over the top nasty to people and then says "okay, I'll be the bigger person" or she refuses over and over again to see what she has done wrong.

It's financial. I'm not a Teresa fan, but that much is clear to me. "Getting away from Teresa" is for the show and to save face.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:58 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinka View Post
Mr. Missy can come off like a thug. Then for a brief moment- like his statements and actions regarding Jax's son he seems tolerable. But, back to his usual bloated ego. when the realtor or the client asked- I thought in a pleasant way- why they were selling. He could not even respond civilly.

But what really makes me angry is the Manzo dogs! Never spoken to with a word of kindness and left to lay on concrete with no rug or pad that I could see. No food or water bowls either. Not humane.
I agree! Even with his talk with Caroline, he doesn't always come of as a thug, and may even have a few brains. Then it's back to thugville. "Other Joe" (Mr. Teresa) I cannot stomach. He will never be anything but a thug idiot to me, especially after the way he was talking about his wife last season.

Re: the dogs. That kitchen seemed so cramped with all those dogs. Are they hoarding them?

Old 06-12-2013, 09:10 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,003,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I agree! Even with his talk with Caroline, he doesn't always come of as a thug, and may even have a few brains. Then it's back to thugville. "Other Joe" (Mr. Teresa) I cannot stomach. He will never be anything but a thug idiot to me, especially after the way he was talking about his wife last season.

Re: the dogs. That kitchen seemed so cramped with all those dogs. Are they hoarding them?
It did seems there is a lot of dogs in that house. I agree that it does give off the impression that their hoarding animals like crazy.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:16 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serate View Post
It appears I am defending Teresa by responding to this post. I'm not. I agree she has problems. And is part of the problem. By responding to this post I am just defending my thoughts that I posted earlier. Which I still believe 100%.

Quote:
FWIW I think they all act like a bunch of nutjobs.
They certainly ALL do.
+1 b/c can't rep you again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV