Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2013, 10:32 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley09swb View Post
I've seen the realtor on another show before. I just can't place her. Anyone know what her name is?

She looks familiar to me, as well.

Old 06-15-2013, 07:01 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,166,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
WTF was that about Joe going down on mel during her time of the month and eating her blood making him crazy, IDK.... Im sick just typing this.
Theresas mind is disgusting. ewww...
Teresa' is Vile - And she allows her Daughter to watch the show - so Her daughter will see/hear her spewing this out of her mouth. Vile is putting it lightly...

What is it with Teresa and her brother? I mean she seems so Jealous of the relationship with Her brother and Melissa. It seems so creepy at times.

Old 06-15-2013, 07:29 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Teresa' is Vile - And she allows her Daughter to watch the show - so Her daughter will see/hear her spewing this out of her mouth. Vile is putting it lightly...

What is it with Teresa and her brother? I mean she seems so Jealous of the relationship with Her brother and Melissa. It seems so creepy at times.

Unfortunately, her eldest daughter is likely going to be just like Teresa. She watches the show and is growing up thinking this is "normal" behavior. Very sad for this kid.

Teresa is so bizarre in her jealousy over her brother and Melissa. People have said it before and continue to say it... it's like Teresa is hot for her brother and is crazy over the fact that he's with another woman. Even when Joe had his private meeting with Caroline HE said "it's like boyfriend and girlfriend". Caroline looked at him like he was crazy. The relationship between them is definitely creepy/pervy. Remember a couple of seasons ago when they went to see the psychiatrist together? They both came dressed up and he said "ohhhh... that's a sexy dress". I mean, seriously?? Who says that to their sister??!?!?! And she giggled like a school girl, acting all shy and blushy. FREAK ALERT!!!

Old 06-15-2013, 04:44 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,881 times
Quote:
I've seen the realtor on another show before. I just can't place her. Anyone know what her name is?
Jennifer Dalton. She appeared on Pregnant with Heels.

Who Is Jennifer Dalton? - Real Housewives of New Jersey

Old 06-15-2013, 05:19 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,961,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Jennifer Dalton. She appeared on Pregnant with Heels.

Who Is Jennifer Dalton? - Real Housewives of New Jersey
Thank you. I know exactly who she is now. I think Teresa did some sort of appearance on that show or Jennifer mentioned her.

Old 06-15-2013, 05:34 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,881 times
Quote:
I think Teresa did some sort of appearance on that show or Jennifer mentioned her.
I never watched Pregnant in Heels. I tried but Rosie's voice was unbearable so I changed the channel after a few minutes!

Old 06-15-2013, 05:39 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,961,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
I never watched Pregnant in Heels. I tried but Rosie's voice was unbearable so I changed the channel after a few minutes!
Rosie did have a different way of speaking. Her husband made her go to a speech coach. I can't wait until the show returns.

Old 06-15-2013, 10:28 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Unfortunately, her eldest daughter is likely going to be just like Teresa. She watches the show and is growing up thinking this is "normal" behavior. Very sad for this kid.
So what?

What is "normal"? You have the definition of "normal" that all families follow? What would that be? Like Richie's? The dude who stick's his morning "hello" in the faces of others while his wife laughs and says, "oh, that's just Richie". He has kids too. Might be a little older than Teresa's, but old enough to have the backlash of their friends affecting them in their day-to-day. IF it's all about "the kids", and what their parents shouldn't say, while on a show about THEM (not the kids), Richie is the front runner of disgusting things having been said (Kathy didn't get her "Katfish" nickname from something her husband DIDN'T say, on TV, for her kids to find out about and think is "normal" behavior).

Joe Gorga called his daughter a coc*k blocker.

I think Gia is going to be just fine. Her mother is working her behind off to get out of a hole she and her husband put themselves in. As opposed to trying to create an auto-tuned "pop star" career to dig out of a hole.

Quote:
Teresa is so bizarre in her jealousy over her brother and Melissa. People have said it before and continue to say it... it's like Teresa is hot for her brother and is crazy over the fact that he's with another woman.
That's what you would like it to be. That's not what it is. When you have a sibling who has been engaged as many times as Joe Go has, and he actually marries a skank like Melissa who has said, "when I saw his HOUSE....": you wouldn't be worried for him? He obviously makes bad decisions when it comes to women. That's just a fact.

Quote:
Even when Joe had his private meeting with Caroline HE said "it's like boyfriend and girlfriend". Caroline looked at him like he was crazy.
No she didn't look at him like he was crazy and she didn't because she was the one who told Missy the same thing, and Missy put it in SLOW JOE's ear, and he just repeats what he hears. The guy can barely read.

Quote:
The relationship between them is definitely creepy/pervy.
No it's not. But apparently you'd like it to be.

Quote:
Remember a couple of seasons ago when they went to see the psychiatrist together? They both came dressed up and he said "ohhhh... that's a sexy dress". I mean, seriously?? Who says that to their sister??!?!?! And she giggled like a school girl, acting all shy and blushy. FREAK ALERT!!!
It was last season and here you go (get your **** straight): Teresa told Joe that he smells good (I tell my 14 year old he smells good, I tell my friends husbands that they smell good and ask what cologne did they slap on....do I want to sleep with them? HELL NO!). He (Joe Gorga) said that Teresa looks good and red is a sexy color. Teresa had on a red shirt under a black blazer and the bottom half was a black skirt.

Joe is all about sex, all the time. Which is why he married the stripper/***** he did.

Old 06-15-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I saw the part with the real estate ladies showing Gorgas house.
I think they were a bit mean to Joe and Mel, "you better have a pool", "your sink is broken, it is wood"...they made it like they were criminals because everything was not showroom perfect. it is a home, people live there. too much HGTV... LOL
It's a $3.8M house for sale in MONTVILLE. You'd better have all of your ducks in a row. And that includes countertops in a bathroom that a few little kids tore up (that's who the Gorga's blame).

A pool? When you have bathroom sinks falling apart, you'd better have a pool. The fools have a pool in their shore house. Where you don't typically have one. They couldn't afford a dock/boat, so they put a pool in.

Quote:
hello real estate snob ladies, they obviously did not want a pool, sinks can be fixed...and no, your not entitled to know the reason they are selling....and no, they are not giving the house away either.

Hello real estate neophyte: the first question that is always asked is "why are they moving?". You don't buy a $3.8M dollar listing in MONTVILLE and have to FIX anything. This is why their house has been on the market for over a year.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8-...04321532_zpid/

Quote:
I do think however Melissa's intentions was nice about seeing the kids playing, as a buyer, (homey feeling) But I would have found them distracting.
Melissa is clueless and kids "playing" is not a selling point, nor does it help to sell the property.

Quote:
The conversation with caroline and Theresa was painful to listen too. Theresa is just too painful to listen too.
It was painful, because it all came back to Caroline. Caroline doesn't listen, she talks. Caroline talks over everyone and anyone. It's all about Caroline and how it affects Caroline, and what happened to Caroline. Caroline needs to **** and stop telling others that : "you weren't hurt"..."she didn't make you feel that way"...while telling Teresa how much she hurt and made others feel.

Caroline is an IDIOT. Who the hell is she to tell others how they should feel?

I can't stand that woman any more. She's got one side and many faces.

Quote:
WTF was that about Joe going down on mel during her time of the month and eating her blood making him crazy, IDK.... Im sick just typing this.
Theresas mind is disgusting. ewww...
How hard was that to understand - it came from an old Italian wives tale. Yep, Teresa took it one step more, but so what? Did you get the Kathy smells like fish innuendo? Are you going to rip Richie a new ******* for that? He's got kids too, and that is MORE disgusting than what Teresa said and ALWAYS will be and because his kids are old enough to "get it".

Last edited by Informed Info; 06-15-2013 at 11:05 PM..

Old 06-15-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Thank you. I know exactly who she is now. I think Teresa did some sort of appearance on that show or Jennifer mentioned her.
Jennifer Dalton's baby shower was a part of the Preggo in Heels show and Teresa was a guest at the shower.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV