Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2013, 08:39 AM

2,009 posts, read 3,781,561 times

Advertisements

All i can say is that this show is an embarrassment to Jersey women. I'm from Jersey and i know plenty of people from there and we do not act like this. These women are horrible.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:56 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Actually - Caroline didn't attack Teresa at the Meeting.. But she does need to mind her own business. Who gives a crap about Teresa's problems with her brother(other than it's creepy) Let them fix it themselves.

The Brat's party could of been worse, good thing Melissa walked out, but who suffers from it all? THE CHILDREN on both sides. Sad, sad, sad.. Teresa and her Bitc*, Kim D should of kept their mouth shut about Melissa's Father inlaw, for another day.

I completely agree. Caroline should just mind her own biz and work on her relationship with her own sibling(s) that she is no longer talking to.

Teresa just can't let things lay, not even for the 3 hours of her daughter's birthday party! She just has to get it going and keep it going. She then brings in her goon, Kim D, to make sure it keeps going.

Very sad that Melissa had to take her kids and leave early because Teresa, once again, could not control herself.

Very sad that this is the memory that Gia will have of her 12th birthday party

Very sad that the kids have to see this crap over and over and over.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:46 AM

18,473 posts, read 31,643,914 times
I just had a laugh out loud, when Theresa was talking to Joe.

Like in Italian........

I just see her standing there talking to her husband about her brother going down on his wife. eulk, I just get creeped typing this. Who does that....like in italian

Theresa is a freaking moron.

Like in Italian

Old 06-17-2013, 11:18 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Look at all the Caroline's on this board.

All they see is what they want to, and only their opinions matter.

And then they default to: "It's only a TV show". When their opinions are countered and they've got nothing left other than to say, "It's a tv show".

Ok, then why don't they ZIP IT - from the get go?

Don't like their opinions, on a debate/opinion board being challenged...why are they here? To spout off about what they feel/think and expect no one to ever disagree with them?

Like I said, not a one way street.
Unless people are dragging Joe and Teresa out to phony dinners so they can "talk" to them, nobody here is a Caroline. Nobody (accept Caroline...and now Kim D) is butting into this family business. We're chatting and gossiping about the show, that's why the board is here.

Old 06-17-2013, 11:21 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Actually - Caroline didn't attack Teresa at the Meeting.. But she does need to mind her own business. Who gives a crap about Teresa's problems with her brother(other than it's creepy) Let them fix it themselves.

The Brat's party could of been worse, good thing Melissa walked out, but who suffers from it all? THE CHILDREN on both sides. Sad, sad, sad.. Teresa and her Bitc*, Kim D should of kept their mouth shut about Melissa's Father inlaw, for another day.
Clear to me that Kim D could not WAIT to get things started. She talks to Teresa and then corners Melissa to tell her what Teresa is saying. That makes her ten times worse than Caroline, who at least *thinks* she is helping by butting in.

Old 06-17-2013, 01:43 PM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
I just don't know what to say about how wrong this show is anymore. They have crossed the line by showing the kids so much and how they are hurting from all the stupid drama from the adults.
My heart breaks every time I see how Antonia wants to be around her cousins and then she can't because of all the crap going on between her parents, aunt and uncle.
I think I'm done with this show

Old 06-17-2013, 03:49 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,166,444 times
I don't understand why Kim D is on the show... This whole season is so scripted. It's like watching the worse B movie ever. None of them can act...

Old 06-17-2013, 05:08 PM

862 posts, read 1,643,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by entyss View Post
This show is starting to make me feel uncomfortable. It's one thing to watch a group of middle-aged over made up women fight like teenagers, but these people are family. Having Kim D instigating and Carolyn butting her nose in, well, it's just too much. When the series ends, all the other old broads can go home, but the Guidice Gorga family will still be broken.
And, imho, I see no reason for Kathy and Rosie to be on the show other than to stir the pot even more. I dislike both of them, and her creepy husband.
Just my two cents...
It sure is looking that way!

Old 06-17-2013, 11:08 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
^^^ I agree, the thing is that is exactly why they are being kept on the show, is to cause trouble.

Where on earth did Rosie get the nerve to let her nephew drive that expensive sports car? She should know better than that.

Old 06-18-2013, 12:18 PM

685 posts, read 1,105,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
^^^ I agree, the thing is that is exactly why they are being kept on the show, is to cause trouble.

Where on earth did Rosie get the nerve to let her nephew drive that expensive sports car? She should know better than that.
She is just a foul mouthed, beast. Really, it's like watching a man truck driver dressed in old women drag going off on a rampage during every show. I am just sooo surprised she is still single. She has no story line and brings nothing to show. Neither does her bug eyed sister.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV