Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 05:02 AM

32 posts, read 143,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlcomp View Post
I really liked Rachaels 30- Minute Meals and $40 a Day. But, I must confess, she is now suffering from over exposure and honestly, I just get exhausted for her.

i wish she would fizzle out

.....it's taking forever
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2007, 08:36 PM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
She's a bit hyper for me. I liked her 1/2 hour show on the foodchannel, but a whole hour of her loud, over-enthusiasm about everything is too much.

Old 10-06-2007, 08:58 PM

1,913 posts, read 8,908,132 times
Default Rachel who???

Back in the day when I had cable ...I also enjoyed her 30 minute meal shows...her show she has now I avoid...she screeches too much. ...Could you imagine being around somebody like that all the time???
And when she is preparing a meal with her hair hanging in the food is just... gross!

Old 10-06-2007, 09:59 PM

578 posts, read 2,529,594 times
Thumbs down Long Hair NOT Sanitary in the Kitchen!

I totally agree with all the comments bashing her. Because they are TRUE, true true!
She seems 'overly-excited' like she had Prozac, or 'on some chemical helpers'.
Her hair is hanging there; watch her during her 30 min. meals show; she touches it all the time to scoop it behind her ears!,Eeeewww.

Now with her talk show? Her voice is ALWAYS in that raspy, Rita Crosby hoarseness laryngitis thing. Which could be a side effect from pills as Prednisone, (cortical steroids) anti-inflammatory drugs. She is getting fat too since 'landing' a husband.
She always had quite a "Wide Receiver End" but she is showing her chubby cheeks more so nowadays.
WTF is with her upbeat moods? Too much, irritating, makes me tired just watching her fake actions.
Go back to your roots Rachal, to the quiet 30 min. meals show.

Old 10-06-2007, 10:02 PM

578 posts, read 2,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephonee3 View Post
see i always knew she was soooo fakeee
she puts on that stupid little "im so nice" act
but i deff. saw rite threw her

what a *****
Where shall we "throw" her? I agree, even though its a spelling error, its quite appropriate for her. Too much Rachal. Anybody got anything backstage about her; lashing out at underlings? Tossing a phone at assistants? C'mon let's dish! Because we hate her so much, eh?

Old 10-06-2007, 10:17 PM

640 posts, read 461,530 times
I like Rachel Ray. I work during the day and don't have TIVO so I don't see her regularly but I manage to catch her from time to time and enjoy her upbeat personality. And her food looks "delish"!! Sorry.....couldn't resist! She makes me want to get in the kitchen and cook something ~ and I hate to cook.

Old 10-06-2007, 10:23 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,199,177 times
I'm just sick of her! She is sooo overrated too.

Nigella Lawson kicks her rear end in both in the kitchen and looks too!

NIGELLA LAWSON RULES!!!!

Old 10-12-2007, 05:20 PM

8,306 posts, read 3,470,107 times
Lol..I love all the comments here about Rachel Ray, and ofcourse thats because I am not a fan of her either Everything from the screechy scratchy voice to the "delish" and EVOO makes me want to smack her on the head..
But I guess all foodie channel hosts are like that..I used to like Giaada before, but now she's getting on my nerves too .. All her dishes seem the same and some of her expressions are overused.. Theres never an episode without her saying "Sooooo good" and "Crunchy crust" ..lol

And tell me, why do all these food network hosts have to taste their cooking and pretend to be in heaven each time ? I would love to see someone saying "Eww.. that was bad..What the hell did I do wrong.. Excuse me..I wanna puke" ..

Last edited by LauraPetrie; 10-12-2007 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: to add more..lol

Old 10-14-2007, 09:21 AM

133 posts, read 555,920 times
From TheOnion.com

RACHEL RAY SNAPS CHICKEN'S NECK LIVE ON AIR

Old 10-14-2007, 03:01 PM

522 posts, read 1,584,793 times
Now that is a crazy picture!! This chick needs a holiday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV