Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2010, 05:52 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times

Advertisements

I'll try to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
ok, just watched the new episode today and there are 2 things i'm confused about. i'd be ever so thankful to anyone who can clear this up for me:

1. is cat rep. or dem? she maked a comment in the first episode regarding her likes for bush over obama, but in the recent episode makes a comment to the lady (whos face is stuck in a fake cheese) that she'd rather be buried 6 ft under before shes a republican. not that this is important to me, i just got confused as to which party she associates herself with.

Cat is neither. She would die first before she belonged to ANY American political party. She is a Brit and ONLY a Brit. The only political party I can see her belonging to in The States would be one that was wanting to overthrow our government for the British to take us back so that we could all have some manners.
and

2. whats up with stacie being all cool with cat now? i thought she didnt like her because she saw her as "racist"? and now shes not cool with michaele? or will she be floating back and forth like another kim g?

Stacie is confused. She doesn't know who she is. She has always been pro Black and nothing but Black and this whole adoption thing w/ a white momma and not knowing her daddy has her even more confused.
Hope that helps
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 06:18 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
ok, just watched the new episode today and there are 2 things i'm confused about. i'd be ever so thankful to anyone who can clear this up for me:

1. is cat rep. or dem? she maked a comment in the first episode regarding her likes for bush over obama, but in the recent episode makes a comment to the lady (whos face is stuck in a fake cheese) that she'd rather be buried 6 ft under before shes a republican. not that this is important to me, i just got confused as to which party she associates herself with.

and

2. whats up with stacie being all cool with cat now? i thought she didnt like her because she saw her as "racist"? and now shes not cool with michaele? or will she be floating back and forth like another kim g?
The impression I got from Cat in the first episode wasn't that she was saying she preferred Bush politically, just that she liked him as a person. I haven't seen the last episode so I can't speak for that one.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:45 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,612,160 times
thanks momof2 and txngl.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:17 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:

and

Ever heard the expression 'talks out of both sides of her mouth'? This right here is the perfect example.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:25 PM

1,668 posts, read 4,707,915 times
I don't like Cat, but I think she liked Bush because he RSVP'd her wedding & Obama never responded. How self important is she anyway?

Old 09-11-2010, 08:28 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzySWW View Post
I don't like Cat, but I think she liked Bush because he RSVP'd her wedding & Obama never responded. How self important is she anyway?
How self-important are you that you can't send a self-addressed stamped envelope back to say 'No'?

Old 09-12-2010, 01:32 PM

884 posts, read 2,642,702 times
This show sucks. I tried to support it but good grief I only have it on as background noise. I hope this franchise gets the hint and NEVER goes to another city known for having uptight , snooty and boring drones. I used to hate the cattiness but without it these shows are BORING! Bring it on Atlanta! and Beverly Hills!

Old 09-12-2010, 01:41 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,633,731 times
If, (as it appears), the Salamis LIED about Lolly being declared a suspect by the FBI, etc., then no parent in the world would blame them for taking legal action. Hold their feet to the fire and make them think twice about dragging another child through the mud without cause.

Those two are E. Vil.

Old 09-12-2010, 03:35 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,612,160 times
so a stolen car + stolen polo gear=FBI investigation??? LMFAO!!! these 2 offer much unintentional hilarity

Old 09-12-2010, 04:20 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,633,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
If, (as it appears), the Salamis LIED about Lolly being declared a suspect by the FBI, etc., then no parent in the world would blame them for taking legal action. Hold their feet to the fire and make them think twice about dragging another child through the mud without cause.

Those two are E. Vil.
Clarification- by "them", I mean Lolly's parents. If the SalamiMonsterIdiots wrongfully accused that kid, ON CAMERA, then I say go for it, Mary!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV