Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2010, 02:38 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times

Advertisements

AND????
No one watched last night or what? So bad there are no comments to be made about it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 02:57 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,030,437 times
I'm posting my comments in a little bit. Let me get situated first.

Old 09-10-2010, 03:56 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
AND????
No one watched last night or what? So bad there are no comments to be made about it?
uh huh, yea-I watched.
Stacie and James really try my patience. They are The most opinionated couple I have ever seen. It must be very tiring to be a friend of theirs. They say whatever they want and it's "white girl this or white guy that" but holy sheeeeeeeeeet if anyone says one wrong thing they pounce like flies on $hit. They acted so damn surprised that I thought their eyes would roll back into their heads when Lynda said she experienced reverse racism in Georgia. Like-oh really? Does that exist? Is there such a thing white girl?? And then to add insult to injury James is going to confess he would be looking at a couple of mixed race in a biased way if and when he sees such a couple in public. I could go on and on about how much this couple annoys the hell out of me but my rant about them is over.

Mary and her husband should sue the poser couple (I refuse to even type their names) for speading such horrible lies about their daughter.

Cat has balls---ok--she really does. She is outspoken and rude and uncouth but the broad has balls.

All in all I was left thinking that if I had to be around such a political,stifling environment with people exuding such faux sophistication I think I would do myself in.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:47 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
All in all I was left thinking that if I had to be around such a political,stifling environment with people exuding such faux sophistication I think I would do myself in.
haha, like I've said before DC SUCKS.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:19 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
It's hard to comment. They're so boring.

Got marble-mouthed Cat acting like a moron - wanting to make US policy for Americans.

Stacie - is ANYTHING not about race or Obama or living in the "district" or how great it is to live in the city? Why move to the suburbs? It's so demeaning!

Mary - looks/speaks like she over-does the xanex.

Linda - I don't know, I think I like her?

The Salami's (not a typo) - are ridiculous. I get a control freak/abusive vibe from Mr. Salami.

Did I forget someone? It was hard to even remember the above. When does Atlanta start?

Old 09-10-2010, 05:53 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,063,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
It's hard to comment. They're so boring.

Got marble-mouthed Cat acting like a moron - wanting to make US policy for Americans.

Stacie - is ANYTHING not about race or Obama or living in the "district" or how great it is to live in the city? Why move to the suburbs? It's so demeaning!

Mary - looks/speaks like she over-does the xanex.

Linda - I don't know, I think I like her?

The Salami's (not a typo) - are ridiculous. I get a control freak/abusive vibe from Mr. Salami.

Did I forget someone? It was hard to even remember the above. When does Atlanta start?
I agree...this is the most boring season...Cat dressing up as Sarah Palin was boring as well. I can't remember an exciting portion of the show. I think that is great that Stacie and her hubby and Lynda and her guy were open enough to discuss reverse racism or racism at all. I say its good because it had some people talking. I missed the portion about Mary's daughter--I wasn't in a rush to see the show. What did Mary's daughter do??

I look forward to the next season--is it Beverly Hills or Atlanta the next season?? I don't think they need to go back to D.C. again. The woman who is the Republican Lobbyist is a Nut job to me. I hope she got better but she is very very strange.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:22 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
uh huh, yea-I watched.
Stacie and James really try my patience. They are The most opinionated couple I have ever seen. It must be very tiring to be a friend of theirs. They say whatever they want and it's "white girl this or white guy that" but holy sheeeeeeeeeet if anyone says one wrong thing they pounce like flies on $hit. They acted so damn surprised that I thought their eyes would roll back into their heads when Lynda said she experienced reverse racism in Georgia. Like-oh really? Does that exist? Is there such a thing white girl?? And then to add insult to injury James is going to confess he would be looking at a couple of mixed race in a biased way if and when he sees such a couple in public. I could go on and on about how much this couple annoys the hell out of me but my rant about them is over.

Mary and her husband should sue the poser couple (I refuse to even type their names) for speading such horrible lies about their daughter.

Cat has balls---ok--she really does. She is outspoken and rude and uncouth but the broad has balls.

Shoot, I missed it! We have family in so haven't been watching anything. I'm dying to know what they were saying about Mary's daughter. OK y'all, this is so strange but I had a dream the other night about that couple (Michaele and whatever his name is). They lived in Dallas and somehow I ended up at their house for a small party, and I HATED them! Oh, and they lived catty corner to W. and Laura Bush. LOL! They must really bug me if they're starring in my dreams!

Last edited by TXNGL; 09-10-2010 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: ugh, typo

Old 09-10-2010, 07:44 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,612,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
They don't even own or run that winery, anymore. They don't even live there.

The DC franchise is unusually short, I noticed. Two more episodes and then the finale. That's seven in all. Wow.The Real Housewives of Washington, D.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
this show is dead. RIP

Old 09-10-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
LMAO!!!! Good one. LOL!!!!

How is this:

O
/l\
l
l
/\

It looks straight when I do it???
Or, lol, It is her "sexy pose".
dang!!! i wish i could rep u.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
AND????
it came on last night?? i can hardly follow this show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV