Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2019, 11:23 PM

1,584 posts, read 983,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior7 View Post
Been watching Re-runs of Friends , B Bang doesn’t seem that funny anymore after Friends .
I loved the BBT in its first three seasons, which for me were as good as a a sitcom can be. Since then, it has been worth seeing but not quite as good or consistent — which still makes it better than most shows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2019, 11:13 AM

740 posts, read 458,012 times
This show is now not as funny as when it first started. Once they started hooking up, it went south for me. I don't find this show as funny as before. Overall, it's an ok show for me and glad it's going to be over soon. Currently, at this moment, I can't find a comedy show that is a much watch for me. Thank God for Hulu. I'm watching old comedy reruns from the 90s

Old 05-01-2019, 12:47 PM

861 posts, read 1,148,540 times
Only four episodes remain. My theory is that they are saving all the laugh for the series finale because there sure haven't been many laughs this whole year.

Old 05-01-2019, 12:58 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,194,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryDactyls View Post
Only four episodes remain. My theory is that they are saving all the laugh for the series finale because there sure haven't been many laughs this whole year.
I think the show is focusing on moving the characters along their life paths, more than giving us big laughs.

I hope the two part finale is bang up good. But their track record with big episodes is spotty. But I’ve enjoyed this show since I discovered it. I am going to miss it when it is gone. Of course I’ve seen the older epis multiple times in reruns. I can continue to catch reruns, so technically, it won’t really disappear.

Old 05-01-2019, 01:02 PM

2,106 posts, read 981,181 times
Looks like the whole gangs on ET tonight , not sure if it’s a taped one that’s been on before.?

Old 05-01-2019, 01:35 PM

1,412 posts, read 1,018,649 times
I really hope they finally fix that elevator!

Old 05-01-2019, 01:37 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,020,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy_C View Post
I really hope they finally fix that elevator!
I was thinking that same thing. As a final shot it will be working.

Old 05-01-2019, 01:38 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,735,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryDactyls View Post
I hope you're right. All season long the show has acted like a show in its final season. The writers have mailed it in completely.

The question now will be who gets a spinoff? I cant see them at least trying one. Parsons is pretty much done with tv comedy for now (which is what truly ended the show). They would need to tone Bernadette down a LOT for her and Howard to continue but I could see that. Leonard and Penny would feel too much like BBT to continue IMO,

Old 05-01-2019, 02:05 PM

68,333 posts, read 54,455,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I was thinking that same thing. As a final shot it will be working.

Or Sheldon will be launching his missile attack from the shaft.

Old 05-01-2019, 04:07 PM

9,123 posts, read 6,338,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
I hope you're right. All season long the show has acted like a show in its final season. The writers have mailed it in completely.

The question now will be who gets a spinoff? I cant see them at least trying one. Parsons is pretty much done with tv comedy for now (which is what truly ended the show). They would need to tone Bernadette down a LOT for her and Howard to continue but I could see that. Leonard and Penny would feel too much like BBT to continue IMO,
I think a show centered around Bert the Geologist would be interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV