Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 12:14 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,776,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Wait a minute need some clarification here, Charlie's was a patient of his wife? I thought she was an attorney or something? What's up?
Charlie's wife is a psychologist in LA ... I'm not sure that Charlie was a patient of hers, but that would be an easy explanation as to why on god's green earth she would have anything to do with him.

Dannyboy's wife, hayhair, is an attorney.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2009, 12:29 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,180,743 times
Quote:
Somebody please give Tempest & Daryl their own show!!! Why aren't they married already? Doesn't seem like they want kids. I think they should be the ones to have a few soon.
please and for real----kids are NOT the Most important thing in a relationship nor should kids BE the only thing on anyone's mind. If it aint broke-don't fix it. Kids can create as much tension as they can offer joy.
I'm just not someone who pushes for anyone to have a child just because they can. A woman, just by virtue of having a womb and ovaries does not have to be a baby machine.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:29 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,077,822 times
Dream, no I don't believe everyone should have a kid just because they can. Kids are pretty important to a relationship though and do add to the strain. But what I was getting at is if the people who look like the least stable couple are going to have kids the only ones that should be having them is Tempest & Daryl. Now if they were telling people that they were starting a family I'll bet people would be very genuinely happy for them because they have lived life together so far as opposed to starting out with each other and the ups and downs of ones career. Tempest and Daryl seem like good people and more people like that should be producing a bit more.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:17 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,180,743 times
Quote:
Dream, no I don't believe everyone should have a kid just because they can. Kids are pretty important to a relationship though and do add to the strain. But what I was getting at is if the people who look like the least stable couple are going to have kids the only ones that should be having them is Tempest & Daryl. Now if they were telling people that they were starting a family I'll bet people would be very genuinely happy for them because they have lived life together so far as opposed to starting out with each other and the ups and downs of ones career. Tempest and Daryl seem like good people and more people like that should be producing a bit more.
maybe they feel their life is complete w/out kids. Maybe they are so happy and content they don't need the extra 24/7 lifetime stress of a kid.
Seems to me that some people think having a child will enhance a boring existence or fix problems in a strained relationship--clearly it doesn't.

Old 10-13-2009, 07:34 AM

D&T mentioned at the beginning of the season that when they're ready to start having kids, they'll get married. I think that's very responsible of them. They will be great parents, the best of the group. They have this teamwork ethic that all of the other castmates should take a good look at. Neither of them take each other terribly seriously, accept each other's good and bad days ... they are meant to be together, kids or not. I had no idea that Daryll was 45 years old.

Old 10-13-2009, 07:59 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,126,587 times
I like them best as a couple, as well. They're very down to earth....but what keeps bringing me back to the show is the griping, stress and fights the other couples have. Grant totally grates on my last nerve, but I was yelling at his wife (well, the tv) for having to spend that kind of money on clothes shopping, too. I was aghast...I don't mind seeing her in the same outfit more than once...do any of you? I see Robin on Headline news do that...doesn't bother me a bit, and she always looks put together and beautiful. Diane Sawyer does it, Barbara Walters does it...I guess that's just me...oh sorry, that's Grant's line.

Old 10-13-2009, 11:16 AM

Dream, never said having kids for Daryl & Tempest would enhance their boring lives and or will fix any problem they will have. They are close now and will be even closer having kids. I don't think their life is boring at all. Besides Billy & his wife and Tempest & Daryl they are the only people that should be in the game of having kids on the show. Not sure how old Tempest is but she might be running out of time so not sure why the long wait. From what I see on the show and I could be wrong but it looks like they put each other first in their relationship.

pop... I can't stand Grant but Charlie beats Grant hands down when it comes to most annoying IMO.

Old 10-13-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Dream, never said having kids for Daryl & Tempest would enhance their boring lives and or will fix any problem they will have. They are close now and will be even closer having kids. I don't think their life is boring at all. Besides Billy & his wife and Tempest & Daryl they are the only people that should be in the game of having kids on the show. Not sure how old Tempest is but she might be running out of time so not sure why the long wait. From what I see on the show and I could be wrong but it looks like they put each other first in their relationship.

pop... I can't stand Grant but Charlie beats Grant hands down when it comes to most annoying IMO.
For anyone who watches the Daily Show ... Charlie reminds me of the guy that Jon Stewart is imitating when he imitates people from Joisey.

Old 10-13-2009, 12:16 PM

You are soooooooooooo right!!!!

Old 10-13-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
You are soooooooooooo right!!!!
Chahhhhlie is a caricature .... he's so incredibly fake and overperformed. Watching that episode where he's walking around like the goomba king of Brentwood was laughable. Ayyyyyyyy .... ohhhhhhhhhhh ... how ya doin'?

how many times a day do you think he watches this video?

YouTube - Soprano Ohs

how much-yoo wanna bet he auditioned for dat show? Ohhhh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV