Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2011, 11:52 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times

Advertisements

My daughter is watching last weeks; it was Adam that said it's BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahskye View Post
Excuse me! I'm entitled TMO! I'm sure there's more than one girl out there thinking she just may be one of the girls picked. The thought of being on TV to some can make one do crazy things.
Sorry; wasn't calling you crazy stupid- was calling the teens crazy stupid for thinking that. I don't doubt some think that; that's why I said they're crazy stupid lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2011, 12:01 PM

161 posts, read 390,058 times
So, last night's episode thoughts anyone?!

Now Jenelle just confuses me even more. You think she's getting her stuff together, her and her mom actually didn't have a screaming match, you see that Keifer is probably a lazy bum & she MAY decide to leave him...and the previews for next week are her and him smoking marijuana outside her mom's house. I don't get it. Either she wants a stable life & to get her baby back or she doesn't.

Leah broke my heart. I love Ali's glasses though, haha, they are too precious.

Jo is another one that needs to decide how he feels about Kailyn. Either you want to be with her or you don't. It sounds like he only wants to get an apartment with her because he doesn't think she can handle it, when maybe in reality he knows he can't do it by himself.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:43 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,231,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
My daughter is watching last weeks; it was Adam that said it's BS

Sorry; wasn't calling you crazy stupid- was calling the teens crazy stupid for thinking that. I don't doubt some think that; that's why I said they're crazy stupid lol
Sorry for jumping back at you. My daughter is the one that told me she overheard some girls at school talking about how cool it was to see the moms on the magazine covers. The one that touched my daughter was one of the first couples in 16 and Pregnant that gave up their baby girl.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:54 PM

1,300 posts, read 3,604,074 times
Quote:
The one that touched my daughter was one of the first couples in 16 and Pregnant that gave up their baby girl.
IMO the couple you're talking about were the only ones of that season who didn't live in fantasy land about life after baby. They really did what was best for their baby.

Old 02-23-2011, 04:45 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,483,693 times
I almost felt sorry for Jenelle last night, she talks the talk but let's see if she walks the walk. She just needs to cut out the weed. Her boyfriend seems like he's dragging her down.
I felt so bad for Leah and Corey, I hope their baby is OK.
I also felt bad for Kailynn, she's trying to do so much for her son. Two jobs plus school is alot!
Chelsea is such a twit, her dad needs to stop being the enabler in this situation.

Old 02-23-2011, 05:44 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
From what I've read; Janelle is still seeing Keifer.

I actually wonder about K & how much help Joes parents give her.

Old 02-23-2011, 10:47 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
To both of your posts! All these shows are doing is giving some young girl the idea of getting pregnant, getting on TV and getting on magazine covers.
You've got to be a real dumbass to think that you'd want to live one second of any of their lives.

Which, apparently, is the issue, and what some parents who aren't "parenting" are afraid their "straight and narrow" girls are going to do for fame? ROTFLMAO!!

If this series ever comes out in DVD, I'm going to buy it and watch every single episode with my BOYS.

I see nothing fun or glamourous about it. What happened to all of those 16 & preggo's who didn't go "teen mom?"

Seeing some idiot on the cover of a magazine or on tv for being an idiot (do those same young girls think Lindsey Lohan is someone they want to be? ) is a stupid excuse to want to "emulate" said stupidity.

Old 02-23-2011, 11:16 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
wow--the article I found is discussing the re-union show and it's full of spoilers so do not read if you don't want to know anything that has not aired yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Teen Mom 2' reunion special with Jenelle Evans, Kailyn Lowry, Chelsea Houska gets nasty - NYPOST.com

Spoiler

some excerpts:* Nineteen-year-old Kailyn Lowry and baby daddy Jonathan Rivera are no closer to reconciliation.
"They were talking about how they weren't together for a while, and they hadn't had sex in a long time," says Ashley Majeski of TheAshleysRealityRoundup.com.
"All of a sudden, Jo says, 'Why didn't you tell me you had a new boyfriend when you were half naked in my bed?'
"Then Kailyn comes back with, 'But you slept with a 25-year-old while I was pregnant!' Last week, Rivera was arrested in rural Pennsylvania for being under the influence of marijuana.
* Teen troublemaker Jenelle Evans learned while in LA that boyfriend Kieffer Delp had cheated on her the night before back in North Carolina.
"Dr. Drew goes into great detail about Kieffer and the stuff he does.
"He's homeless. He does drugs. And he sold her out. He talked to OK magazine while they were still together and got a big check for talking about Jenelle's baby daddy."
Jenelle, who is still fighting mother Barbara to get back custody of her 1-year-old son, also stunned the audience by revealing that she smokes pot almost every day.
"She talked about how she will go drive for an hour and smoke and come back," Majeski says. "At one point, she stormed off the stage and was like, 'I need to smoke.' "
Jenelle's mother Barbara "looked very grumpy," Majeski says. "Even when the cameras aren't rolling they are very volatile and argumentative."

Old 02-24-2011, 10:03 AM

1,300 posts, read 3,604,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
You've got to be a real dumbass to think that you'd want to live one second of any of their lives.

Which, apparently, is the issue, and what some parents who aren't "parenting" are afraid their "straight and narrow" girls are going to do for fame? ROTFLMAO!!

If this series ever comes out in DVD, I'm going to buy it and watch every single episode with my BOYS.

I see nothing fun or glamourous about it. What happened to all of those 16 & preggo's who didn't go "teen mom?"

Seeing some idiot on the cover of a magazine or on tv for being an idiot (do those same young girls think Lindsey Lohan is someone they want to be? ) is a stupid excuse to want to "emulate" said stupidity.

I'd say you can make the argument for both; teen mom galmorizes their lives and at the same time makes teens not want to get pregnant and use birth control. I mean the teen moms on the show aren't on magazine covers looking horrible, like they hate their lives. They look normal, glamorous even, perpetuating the thought that a teen can have a baby and still have a normal life.

I think 16 and pregnant had the desired effect of discouraging teen pregnancy. But teen mom and all the magazines have made these ordinary girls famous, just for having a baby. I mean think about it, what's the message there.

Old 02-24-2011, 10:31 AM

4,586 posts, read 7,711,684 times
I've been slacking last 2 episodes...

Chelsea is really irking me. She has no excuse for not getting finished with school. Her daughter is a toddler not a baby anymore. Put on a show, put her down for a nap or wake up early in the morning before she does and knock out the homework. How hard is that? She has no job or responsibilities besides the little girl so I don't see why she can't get this done at all. Adam just sitting around his ass complaing about Meaghan. He has no job so why is he complaining? Her dad is silly as well. You are paying the rent and everything else, put his ass out.

Janelle is silly. Keifer is a leech. He is just going to use her up. Her voice annoys me for some reason now. I guess, it was all the voice overs for this episode that annoyed me. I"m shocked that Barbara could have a decent conversation with her.

Kailyn is crazy. She will be break after paying for daycare for her son unless she can get someone to watch him for free so the second job won't do anything at all. Jo is such a control freak. A mental abuser all the way.

Corey and Leah. Seems to be a congenital issue. I wish, she had brought her to the doc way before hand. Seems that they were both in denial about the baby. Hopefully, everything will work out for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV