Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2010, 08:35 AM

23,893 posts, read 33,638,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
Lisa is the most natural looking one, and she reminds me of Jaclyn Smith as well.
I agree! While watching, I swore I was watching Jaclyn Smith!

Old 10-19-2010, 10:24 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,601,281 times
The original OC is still my fave! These guys are severly plastic...even their brains...to the point I don't care. The Richard sisters are somewhat interesting just because I remember Kim as a kid actress from my childhood and their sister is Kathy Hilton...wow Obviously she married into the most money!

I will probably keep watching just to see the Poms (great breed) and phony drama. I can't stand that chicks (lisa?) voice though. I started watching the DC one and Atl or had/have it on sometimes and I really don't even know what they are about anymore

Old 10-19-2010, 11:30 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,812,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I agree! While watching, I swore I was watching Jaclyn Smith!
she said on WWH with Andy that people oftentimes mistake her for Jackie or Joan Collins sis or cousin

Old 10-20-2010, 02:41 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,579,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
she said on WWH with Andy that people oftentimes mistake her for Jackie or Joan Collins sis or cousin

^^Yeah Lisa does look like they could be related! Kim needs serious help, something is just off about her. It's almost depressing to watch her just drown in whatever scenes she's in.

Old 10-20-2010, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
[/b]
^^Yeah Lisa does look like they could be related! Kim needs serious help, something is just off about her. It's almost depressing to watch her just drown in whatever scenes she's in.
I know; I was surprised since she's the only one of the group who has been active in the entertainment field, so one would think she would be able to shake off that shell she's got.
Kim did say on Watch What Happens that she eventually does let her real personality show through and becomes more extroverted as the season goes on.

Old 10-20-2010, 02:57 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,579,938 times
Quote:
I know; I was surprised since she's the only one of the group who has been active in the entertainment field, so one would think she would be able to shake off that shell she's got.
Kim did say on Watch What Happens that she eventually does let her real personality show through and becomes more extroverted as the season goes on.
Ah okay, we'll see right lol!

Old 10-20-2010, 07:29 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,769,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Well, darn. I should have gotten a surogate as well as my sister for sure. I have ITBS and I've had hemorhoids even before I had kids and worse when I had them and afterwards (and yes, as big as walnuts). I gave natural childbirth to both of my kids. Oh, and I've been pregnant 5 times but 3 miscarriages very early on in the first trimester. Not one doctor said to not get pregnant. I also have several good friends w/ diverticulitis that have given birth and no complications at all. My sister has a brain tumor and the only thing her nuerosurgeon wanted was her to have a c-section instead of a v-birth so as not to put any pressure on her brain. And to think..... I wouldn't have any "baby fat" still hanging around
Sorry, but she sounds more vain than anything else and has probably tried to come up w/ reasons why she couldn't as there are 1000's of women out there that give birth every day w/ these conditions and not one single complication. Now, if she has something else that is causing it and no one knows that is one thing.

She is a fruitcake..........
fruitcake is too kind. She's a vain narcissist. Boy, Kelsey can sure pick 'em!

Old 10-20-2010, 08:08 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,222,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Agreed. We were hoping they'd hit Dallas...or, geez...Houston!

Real Housewives of Poteet Texas!!!

Old 10-20-2010, 01:48 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,208,255 times
Quote:
I wonder if she suffers from effects from being a child star. Some of them never mentally age past that time and some of them go off the deep end into drugs ya know?

Old 10-20-2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I wonder if she suffers from effects from being a child star. Some of them never mentally age past that time and some of them go off the deep end into drugs ya know?
probably and both Kim and kyle have made reference to the fact that thier mom was not exactly Mother of The Year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV