Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2011, 10:15 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,456 times

Advertisements

Should I feel guilty for wanting to see a fight between Trailer and Kyle? I just like the idea because I think they're evenly matched. Who do you think would win?

Old 01-31-2011, 10:15 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,612,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
As Reunion part 1 marinates, it gets more irritating ... it offered nothing new except for Kyle wanting Camille to be on the show. That was interesting, but then when you think about it, it makes sense since Mauricio is the connector between them.

It's no big surprise that DingDong is a paranoid, insecure little girl.

It's no surprise that Taylortrash is nothing but a conniving golddigging wannabe

I don't like how the show is portraying Lisa to be a jealous friend ... and what's with Kyle and Taylortrash's little teenage games .... someone's been eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ... someone's a little jelly? Wow, do they actually think that's funny or cute???? It makes them look and sound like stupid teenagers who text. Lisa is a mature woman who acts her age and expects the same of others. I also don't see why they were focusing on her sex life with her husband. I mean, come on ... those two are so into each other, but, being classy, they deflect the questions with more class and the classic dry wit that the Brits are known for. Give it a rest. Why don't they focus on Taylortrash and Russell the Turd's sex life? Oh ... hmmmm ... because there isn't one. Can you imagine if Andy did though? Would love to see those dinnerplate filled lips clank up and down trying to answer that one. God, she's awful! I'd rather hang out with DingDong!!!!

Adrienne is bulletproof. Bravo will probably try to kick her off because she's not dramatic enough.

I'd love Bravo to pitch a show with Kyle and Kim as the focus and watch Taylortrash throw a hissyfit because they shut her out. Seriously, Kyle has to get off Taylortrash ... she's toxic.
*high five* Love Lisa, she wasnt jealous. She's a very mature and secure woman. I think the same about Adrienne too . You know Bravo only wants garbage women

Old 01-31-2011, 10:20 PM

I think Lisa was jealous, but I also think she had every right to be annoyed. And I blame Kyle for her letting Trailer come between her and Lisa. She didn't have to see Trailer THAT SECOND, she could have at least waited until she was completely done visiting with Lisa.

sheesh, I have these strong opinions about people I don't even know. It helps me understand why men love sports so much!

Old 01-31-2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Was there tons of fighting and drama in the first couple seasons of the RH of OC, I seem to remember the show being different back then and everyone still loved it. I think Bravo must be encouraging the fighting, or at least focusing on it during editing, it's become so annoying to see women constantly screaming, whining and acting like children with each other, it makes me want to stop watching.
I think the first HW OC was much more real. Now you can tell a lot of things are scripted and set up. I agree about not watching. I almost feel as if I'm "condoning" this behavior by adding to the ratings. Come to think of it, these women get rewarded to act this way! a check from Bravo, 15 min of fame, possibly spin off shows and other things to add to their bank accounts. SHAME ON ME!!!

Old 01-31-2011, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
I think the first HW OC was much more real. Now you can tell a lot of things are scripted and set up. I agree about not watching. I almost feel as if I'm "condoning" this behavior by adding to the ratings. Come to think of it, these women get rewarded to act this way! a check from Bravo, 15 min of fame, possibly spin off shows and other things to add to their bank accounts. SHAME ON ME!!!
Join us! Give in to the Dark Side!

Old 01-31-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Should I feel guilty for wanting to see a fight between Trailer and Kyle? I just like the idea because I think they're evenly matched. Who do you think would win?
I want to see that go down too. I vote Kyle for the KO

Old 01-31-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
sheesh, I have these strong opinions about people I don't even know. It helps me understand why men love sports so much!
LMAO Love it!
Quote:
Join us! Give in to the Dark Side!
I've already succumbed

Old 01-31-2011, 10:38 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times
Quote:

You know what? I think you're right!

Guys get CRAZY over sports. Well, some guys. Some gals, too. All that yelling and screaming. They talk about some of the players and they worship or viciously hate them. I use to think, "Oh, puh-lease. It's only a game."

Now I think I get it, a bit.

I do keep in the back of my mind that a lot of this is played up. Bravo has learned that it can threaten to cut people and it worked. Things keep getting ramped up. I went back and watched some of the OC episodes because I really began to watch with NYC. Those shows were more tame and more interesting. I still can't stomach the NJ women. Blech. Although I think that they are probably closest to being that way in real life. Nothing to script there.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:39 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,864 times
Kyle would win in the smackdown. One good pop to those lips and Taylor would go down like a deflated balloon.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:21 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
I want to see Taylortrash try to play a trumpet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV