Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2012, 09:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
[/b]

Ding ding ding! Me too. Sometimes you may not see it, other times you think it may be there but not sure. Absolutely not seeing it. With Russell saw it, and one reason why I don't come down on Taylor too hard. Adrienne has strength that Taylor does not have.
Adrienne has made it clear from Day 1 on RHOBH that she is a force to be reckoned with,independent,works out and I think she boxes too. She doesn't appear to be a woman who would take any crap from any man.
Her claims now appear very bogus.

Old 11-21-2012, 07:03 AM

151 posts, read 183,235 times
Now Russell looked like an abuser? People forget so quickly , just like trashing Camille all season one and then Becoming a fan favorite by season 2

When the Russell drama was going on MOST RHW fans were trashing Taylor And calling her a liar. They said she didn't look abused, she didn't have signs of abuse and some even portrayed Russell as a victim

I agree with the poster who says I must be watching a different show. Brandy is rude as hell. And a coward too, reminds of Ramona from NY. Her Ex might be a cheater, but you can tell she is not easy to deal with. The way she treated Taylor in the reunion was disgusting. She is so self absorbed she forgets someone just commited suicide and there is a child out there who lstt her father in a horrific way. No for her it's all about Brandy.

Old 11-21-2012, 07:20 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
<singing: Get up Johnny boy, get up Johnny boy
Get up cause the world as left you lying on the ground.
You're my pride and joy, you're my pride and joy.
Get up Johnny boy because we all need you now.>

Get over it Trailor like you are really in grief I thought her gossiping about Brandi was just so juvenile. I thought when she was leaning over to gossip that her head just might fall into Chris Botti's lap Yes shut the f-up if David Foster, Chris Botti and others are performing You noticed that she was tacky with her hostess gift to Yolanda too. I was waiting for drool running down her lip implants because she was so soused

I want Yolanda's refrigerator Her house was fabulous and she and her husband might come across self absorbed but I wouldn't care if I were a guest at their house with a private concert. I would prefer that over the psychic dinner party at Camille's house.

I wonder if Kim has a 30 day money back guarantee from the rehab center she attended Just sayin Did she think the kids were going to each eat a gallon of chicken salad before attending prom

Kyle...snore......

I can't wait until Lisa and Adrienne have their talk next week

Old 11-21-2012, 10:09 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
<singing: Get up Johnny boy, get up Johnny boy
Get up cause the world as left you lying on the ground.
You're my pride and joy, you're my pride and joy.
Get up Johnny boy because we all need you now.>

Get over it Trailor like you are really in grief I thought her gossiping about Brandi was just so juvenile. I thought when she was leaning over to gossip that her head just might fall into Chris Botti's lap Yes shut the f-up if David Foster, Chris Botti and others are performing You noticed that she was tacky with her hostess gift to Yolanda too. I was waiting for drool running down her lip implants because she was so soused

I want Yolanda's refrigerator Her house was fabulous and she and her husband might come across self absorbed but I wouldn't care if I were a guest at their house with a private concert. I would prefer that over the psychic dinner party at Camille's house.

I wonder if Kim has a 30 day money back guarantee from the rehab center she attended Just sayin Did she think the kids were going to each eat a gallon of chicken salad before attending prom

Kyle...snore......

I can't wait until Lisa and Adrienne have their talk next week

for real George! Yolanda and David are probably accoustomed to having guests with a tad more class. David Foster probably doesn't have to tell other guests to shut up. We probably didn't see the entire scene play out. I thought Kyle was going to swoon until she passed out
Taylor is beyond a hot mess.........she is a scalding mess. Grief my azz.......she looks pretty darn chipper,albeit soused, to me.

Old 11-21-2012, 12:54 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,864 times
Uncomfortable to watch.

How David kept giving that singer the lines before he sang them was so ridiculous.

Yolanda is snot and rude...and so is her husband.

Taylor is losing it, but sorry, she was justified in being insulted when the girls were told not to sing. The hosts were just completely inappropriate in their behavior. You don't treat guests like that. And frankly, the whole music after dinner thing was odd to me. I would not enjoy that at all. I am married to a musician and we don't do that, nor do our musician friends. Its like they were shoving it in your face. Its uncomfortable to me.

Kim...well behaved.

Kyle, too over the top with the gushing. But again, I thank you for Mauricio...swoon. I still like her though.

Lisa and Adrienne...well I think that is done. I don't think I have ever seen Ken mad, and I really was bothered by him for some reason. Oh well. I like him otherwise.

Only saw the dinner party, so anything else that happened before that, I cannot comment on.

Have a great Turkey Day everyone! Or Tofurkey. Or just Thursday!

Old 11-21-2012, 01:52 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,872,854 times
I've seen Ken even angrier when it came to Cedric. Remember?

Old 11-21-2012, 03:48 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Where is W? View Post
Now Russell looked like an abuser? People forget so quickly , just like trashing Camille all season one and then Becoming a fan favorite by season 2

When the Russell drama was going on MOST RHW fans were trashing Taylor And calling her a liar. They said she didn't look abused, she didn't have signs of abuse and some even portrayed Russell as a victim

I agree with the poster who says I must be watching a different show. Brandy is rude as hell. And a coward too, reminds of Ramona from NY. Her Ex might be a cheater, but you can tell she is not easy to deal with. The way she treated Taylor in the reunion was disgusting. She is so self absorbed she forgets someone just commited suicide and there is a child out there who lstt her father in a horrific way. No for her it's all about Brandy.
Uh, not me. That controlling stuff he pulled spelled abuser to me from the beginning. I didn't think physical abuse then, but psychological abuse I saw for sure.

Old 11-21-2012, 06:07 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Where is W? View Post

Excellent post. I agree. Most of the "ladies" on there are rude. One can't be singled out.

Old 11-21-2012, 10:13 PM

151 posts, read 183,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Uncomfortable to watch.

How David kept giving that singer the lines before he sang them was so ridiculous.
That was hilarious. I guess he wanted to prove he didn't have a ghost writer.

All those songs about dead people. I'm sure Bravo producers picked those songs (to avoid copyright infringement) but what were they thinking?

Old 11-21-2012, 11:43 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,823 times
I actually liked David more than I expected to. Not so nuts about Yolanda the OCD ice queen.

Can't wait for the animated GIFs of Taylor's alcohol-fuelled facial contortions to start rolling in.

I'm going to refrain from speculating about whether there was any abuse going on in Adrienne & Paul's marriage. None of us really know these people. We only see what they choose to show us on tv, which is only a few minutes a week in set up situations, surrounded by other people. I don't think Paul "acts" like an abuser (whatever that means, as if there is only one type out there) but if he was abusive, he certainly wouldn't be dumb enough to advertise it on national tv.

The lack of Brandi in this episode was refreshing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV