Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2010, 08:06 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times

Advertisements

Guess I should stay out of this thread on results night until it airs. Its only 7:00 here in L.A. and she show wont be on for another hour. Oh well, glad Pam is still around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 05:05 AM

363 posts, read 583,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Guess I should stay out of this thread on results night until it airs. Its only 7:00 here in L.A. and she show wont be on for another hour. Oh well, glad Pam is still around.
Yeah, the time differences can really mess you up.

How come Jake got a "walk down memory lane" from his first meeting with Chelsea and showing how his dancing improved over the weeks and Kate didn't? Totally not fair.

Next to go is a toss up between Niecy or Chad. I'm thinking who's more popular, who will get more votes vs points from the judges on their dancing?

Pam Anderson's dancing is improving weekly. She is what the original DWTS show was all about but would someone PUUULEAZE brush her hair (wig) before she performs? . TYVM.

Last edited by Liondandy; 04-28-2010 at 05:08 AM.. Reason: to add the word 'dancing' to all sentences.

Old 04-28-2010, 05:18 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,321,367 times
Good choice! Next to go should be Chad, he's not that good...
I hope Niecy will still be around because she's fun and seems really nice!!

Old 04-28-2010, 06:31 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
Yes I am so team Niecy .She is a wonderful actress and I have seen her do dramatic parts as well as comedy parts and to me you are a very good actress if you can do both really well which she can and she really is comfortable in front of the camera . I also like maks I wish that they had paired NIecy up with Maks . That being said I just think Niecy and Nicole are the ones who are totally comfortable with being in front of the camera . I love the fact that the smug face Jake is gone .

Old 04-28-2010, 07:33 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liondandy View Post
How come Jake got a "walk down memory lane" from his first meeting with Chelsea and showing how his dancing improved over the weeks and Kate didn't? Totally not fair.

possibly cause Krates dancing didn't improve......

I agree with this weeks cut and agree that next week it wil probably be Niecy.... Chad MAY...repeat MAY have a chance to go another week or two IF his dancing improves....but with him doing the viennese Waltz, I don't see that happening.

Old 04-28-2010, 07:36 AM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times

Because when Kate got voted off Tom and Brooke talked to her for such a long time they did not have time to show her "walk down memory lane" or anything else.

I think Chad or Niecy will go next week.

Old 04-28-2010, 07:46 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,250,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post

Because when Kate got voted off Tom and Brooke talked to her for such a long time they did not have time to show her "walk down memory lane" or anything else.

I literally just read this

"Talk about the decision to keep the camera on Kate last week rather than go to her goodbye clip.
Well it was a joint decision. I have an earpiece so the producer was in my ear and said we didn’t have to air the piece – which was a great call, because we had really good television going on there so why go to a videotape package if you’ve got something happening organically and live? I’ve had really good interactions with her. I have not met the Kate that I’ve read about in some places, the real difficult Kate. That’s not been my experience. When you saw her break down there, we got a little bit of insight into how she really cared about the show. It’s hard for her to get out there and perform the way Nicole and the others do."
'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron talks about current season | EW.com

Old 04-28-2010, 08:28 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Im hoping Erin will be the next to go.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:14 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Im hoping Erin will be the next to go.
Or Chad Ochocinco...he gets on my nerves for some reason.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:17 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
I literally just read this

"Talk about the decision to keep the camera on Kate last week rather than go to her goodbye clip.
Well it was a joint decision. I have an earpiece so the producer was in my ear and said we didn’t have to air the piece – which was a great call, because we had really good television going on there so why go to a videotape package if you’ve got something happening organically and live? I’ve had really good interactions with her. I have not met the Kate that I’ve read about in some places, the real difficult Kate. That’s not been my experience. When you saw her break down there, we got a little bit of insight into how she really cared about the show. It’s hard for her to get out there and perform the way Nicole and the others do."
'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron talks about current season | EW.com

--good post---thanks for some insight into the show
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV