Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 11:52 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,630,992 times

Advertisements

I am starting to think the real monster in the room is not the dinosaur but the gullible. We should be running away from that room screaming, but I suppose it is rather hilarious as well as highly disturbing...

I have been to Papua New Guinea a couple of times and never realised how close I came to becoming a chew toy for some Pterodactyl . Phew ! The narrow escape... I think it is darn impolite and quite frankly sneaky of those lovely tribesmen to have never mentioned it.

Nobody tells me anything, I have known this for years but this takes the biscuit.

I guess cloning dinosaurs just got a lot easier ... Jurassic Park , here we come !

On a serious note is the OP on medication ? There is something highly disturbing aside from the comic aspect of it and I cannot but think that some form of mental health help would be a good thing.

Creationism is one thing, live dinosaurs and seeing demons takes it to whole new level of mind boggling mental issues. I find it terrifying that we have so many troubled people who are not getting the help they so desperately need.

Unless as someone pointed out it is simply a form of internet trolling.

Old 06-08-2011, 11:59 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
"A truly terrifying dinosaur sighting occured in the volcanically active region of Papua New Guinea. Villagers from the province of East New Britain fled terror-stricken after encountering a 10-foot tall creature that was gray, had a head shaped like a dog, and a long tail like a crocodile."

Before It's News...
On a more serious note, I just finished reading The Holographic Universe, which suggests alien, monster, Bigfoot, ect sightings are generated by the collective consciousness of humanity engaged in life within a essentially simulated unverse. We could be creating what we see, not just seeing things through mass hallucination, though neither would be more "real" than the other.

Sorry, but that just doesn't do anything to forward the "young earth" theory Campbell, even if it really did happen.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:02 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,534,911 times
Also from Tom's most reliable source;

Death-Stars Appear Around the Earth .... evidence of a celestial reality ... EYE Report

New bizarre animal discovered in Japan that Explodes!

The Plot To Turn Saturn into A Sun ... the Lucifer project ... EYE Report

Aurora Shows South Polar Opening to Hollow Earth ... Eye Report

Incredible UFO Large Alien Spacecraft around sun 2011 (HD).mp4 ... EYE Report

And rounding out the news that isn't;

Female Flasher Escaping Arrest As Police Can't Tell If She's Aroused Or Not

Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
On a more serious note, I just finished reading The Holographic Universe, which suggests alien, monster, Bigfoot, ect sightings are generated by the collective consciousness of humanity engaged in life within a essentially simulated unverse. We could be creating what we see, not just seeing things through mass hallucination, though neither would be more "real" than the other.

Sorry, but that just doesn't do anything to forward the "young earth" theory Campbell, even if it really did happen.

Come on Chango we all know that aliens, monsters, Bigfoot, god and Sarah Palin are all products of rogue programs in the Matrix f-ing with us.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Come on Chango we all know that aliens, monsters, Bigfoot, god and Sarah Palin are all products of rogue programs in the Matrix f-ing with us.
I've almost figured out how to hijack the Natalie Portman app and bend it to my will too...

Old 06-08-2011, 12:17 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
I've almost figured out how to hijack the Natalie Portman app and bend it to my will too...
Hate to break this to you but........

Old 06-08-2011, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Hate to break this to you but........
Yes, well... adjust the parameters of the simulation and... voilla!

Moderator cut: image removed

problem solved!

Old 06-08-2011, 12:59 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,189,686 times
I like the direction this thread has taken, especially the preceding post. However, back to reality, aren't Komodo dragons 10 feet long? I know crocs can be much longer than that. Tom's sources are comical.

Old 06-08-2011, 01:40 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,637,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I like the direction this thread has taken, especially the preceding post. However, back to reality, aren't Komodo dragons 10 feet long? I know crocs can be much longer than that. Tom's sources are comical.
They can get larger than most people would want to see up close. I suspect Campbell's "Disosaur" is more like one of these.

YouTube - ‪Yelling Lizard Adult Swim Commercial (HQ)‬‏

Old 06-08-2011, 01:48 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,823 times
I am sorry folks but when these threads come up I never quite know what to say because on the one hand the poster is really serious...... But on the other hand who can take it seriously????

What to do.... What to do......

This is the question.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal