Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 02:56 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times

Advertisements

The thread about object disappearing without an apparent reason, got me thinking...

I've had things appear without explanation. For example, several years ago, I looked at the floor lamp next to the desk in our study. On the floor, was one of those candy hearts they sell around Valentine's Day that have writing on them. Our daughter used to get them when she lived at home. However, she had long since moved out. Between the time she moved out and I found the candy heart, I had done a thorough cleaning of the study and the desk. If there had been a candy heart around, I would have long since found it. It was so strange to find it that I still have it. It says "true love" on it.

Today, I got into the car and glanced at the driver's seat floor and saw a penny. Neither my husband or I had handled any money while in the car lately...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2014, 07:20 PM

2,563 posts, read 3,680,547 times
The other day I came home, hit the garage door opener, and drove the car into one of the empty spaces in the garage. Laying on the floor of the garage was a leaf blower that was not there when I left. It had been on the shelf at the back of the garage but somehow, during the day, it was moved to the middle of the garage floor. I never could figure out how that happened.

Old 06-03-2014, 01:39 AM

1,224 posts, read 3,373,422 times
My mom had a necklace that was lost for years, one day she got up made the bed and left the room. She returns to the room to find the necklace on the bed. We had something in our house that liked to open and shut the cabinet doors in the kitchen, while the whole family would be sitting in another room.

Old 06-09-2014, 08:58 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Rather than explaining this event all over again, click on this link, and read post #9.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...aranormal.html

Bob.

Old 06-10-2014, 05:28 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
I once had a missing checkbook.

I always kept it on a desk.

Checkbook went missing for 5 weeks, I knew I had not removed it from the house.

When I found the checkbook, it was in a closet, resting on a stacked box.

Old 06-10-2014, 06:10 PM

418 posts, read 1,089,702 times
Having a boat on the CT. river we were out boating and decided to have a cook out with my new gas cooker. Well the lid
about 18 inches wide fell into the river and disappeared. We searched all summer for that SS lid. On the last outing we anchored near the same spot so laying down a beach towel a gust of wind blew the towel off the deck and I reached for the
towel and there was my SS cover gleaming in about 7FT of water. A feeling came over me like the river was pleased and
gave us our cover back. True story.

Old 06-10-2014, 06:38 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
About 25 years ago I moved into a rental house. One day I was in the basement to do some laundry and laying on the floor was a T-shirt I had never seen before.

It had the words 'No Bozos' on the back, printed on top of a picture of a clown face, and a circle with a line drawn through it on the breast pocket.

I wore that shirt for quite a few years before it became too raggedy to wear.

The funny thing is, when I rented that house, I had just finally been able to get away from a guy who had abused me for 15 years. I thought the 'no bozos' shirt was sent to me specifically, to strengthen my resolve!

Old 06-12-2014, 09:05 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
I opened a fresh bottle of vitamins a few days ago, removed the seal, took a vitamin, and placed the bottle in my desk drawer. The next day I opened the drawer and saw that the plastic bottle was warped greatly into almost a "c" shape. There was no sign of heat, although the vitamins had an odd odor. Even if someone in the office was playing a joke on me, I can't figure how they could do it.

Old 08-16-2015, 02:08 PM

1 posts, read 22,982 times
For year I have experienced things appearing (especially right after I clean). At first it was a small nail and to this day its been pennies. Anyone heard of this or know the meaning?

Old 09-27-2016, 05:31 PM

1 posts, read 2,380 times
I found a ring on the table in my study. I do not wear rings and it's unfamiliar to me. I have never seen this ring before. I'm wearing it now since it feels right to do so. But it's still a little weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal