Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 11:05 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,245,163 times

Advertisements

My other thing is that we had a very hard time a long while back and it nearly destroyed our marriage. It took a lot of work and patience to put things back together.

The negative thing you're facing is what bothers me. If you can let bygones be bygones and not mess with it -- well maybe that's one thing, but in my experience with a negative entity (who just happens to be living) -- they feed on chaos and if you're not providing it sustenance, it will create it.

And I also don't like the thought that someone is stuck somewhere, reliving the last vestiges of a life so horrible he chose to kill himself, over and over. Maybe releasing him would be a good thing for him. And maybe it's not him at all but what ever it was that caused the chaos in the first place and it's trying to cause it for you.

There's just too many variables, but please -- watch yourselves. Maybe start keeping a journal that you revisit from time to time -- sometimes you can't see how your life is disintegrating until it's pretty well disintegrated. At least with a journal you can remember what normal was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2014, 05:42 AM

187 posts, read 195,131 times
We relate to and intermingle with the energy that's in the home. When one accepts the spirit energy on it's terms and not their's the energy tends to run parallel with those who live there.

We have lived with the energy for three years thus far and fully accept it for what it is. We don't attempt to change it, we don't want to remove it, we want to allow it full reign.

Because we have accepted it and welcome it we rarely have issues with it other than the dizziness my wife experiences in the basement. Our norms for living in a home of course are now different then for most others because of that energy.

Rarely do others visit us in the home but when they do they do not stay long due to energy not knowing the people who are there.

It makes visitors very uneasy which is fine by us due to not wanting people in our home to begin with.

Overall we are quite happy with the spirit energy that resides with us here. It feeds off us and we in turn feed off it.

Old 09-17-2014, 10:58 AM

621 posts, read 1,614,785 times
As far as your wife feeling dizzy in the basement, may be worth your while to check for high EMF levels. Are there any electrical panels in the basement? A house that old, and with original unshielded wiring, may have high levels of EMF and your wife may be super sensitive to them. That can cause dizziness, feeling faint, and possible the buzzing sound you are hearing.

Old 09-17-2014, 02:09 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,987,929 times
I lived it in a house with a history of suicides once, but then we found out it was because of the goldenrod 1970s wallpaper in the kitchen.

I kid, I kid.

I'm not 100% sure about ghosts or spirits, but energy is energy and I do believe seriously bad energy can hang around. I am so sorry for your troubles in your home. Home should be a haven.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal