Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 09:51 AM

856 posts, read 1,052,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
I caught a hint of light blue or aqua but not sure if that was it.

Stepka, I don't know whether you are referring to white cheese, red roses or yellow roses.

?

Paul......

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2015, 05:10 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,801,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadhunterPaul View Post
Stepka, I don't know whether you are referring to white cheese, red roses or yellow roses.

?

Paul......

Oops, it was too early and I was in a hurry. I thought I caught a glimpse of aqua when I googled up the red rose--actually first I saw blue and then as I moved my eyes it switched to aqua. For the cheese I saw a very pale minty green. For the yellow rose I saw a very pale pink.

Old 03-16-2015, 05:48 PM

Default More Aura Games

Quote:
Oops, it was too early and I was in a hurry. I thought I caught a glimpse of aqua when I googled up the red rose--actually first I saw blue and then as I moved my eyes it switched to aqua. For the cheese I saw a very pale minty green. For the yellow rose I saw a very pale pink.

I'm not going to remark on what you saw (not yet, anyway) but I think it is time you looked into what is known as 'Auric Pairs'.

Read Aura with Peripheral Vision and Eye Exercise

Colors and Auric Pairs

In concentration exercises 1 and 2 we noticed that real colors are surrounded with Auras of different colors. These auric colors are not random. Following is a list of Auric Pairs of colors for all clean colors of the rainbow (monochromatic colors).

red gives turquoise aura, turquoise gives red aura
orange gives blue aura, blue gives orange aura
yellow gives violet aura, violet gives yellow aura
green gives pink aura, pink gives green aura

The above table applies also to intermediate colors, for example yellow-green color gives a pink-violet aura. Note, that above Auric pairs are DIFFERENT than complementary color pairs, "color wheels" and "color spaces" promoted by the science and art on Earth. Every child can confirm that auric pairs listed above are true.

A good look around will prove that the Nature is very fond of Auric Pairs. Take any red colored bird and you can be sure, that this bird will have turquoise body parts too. The same applies to blue-orange, yellow-violet and pink-green combinations, not only in birds, but in fish, butterflies, flowers etc.. - anything which is vividly coloured by Nature. Occasionally you will see “the next best” color instead of a perfect auric match. Have you noticed that MOST of flowers on Earth that grow on trees and are surrounded by GREEN leaves are either violet, pink(purple) or red? Auric Pairs in Nature are very stimulating, and frequently induce an overwhelming feeling of beauty and happiness.

You need to memorize and know well the above Auric Pairs. Why? Because if you see a pink Aura around someone in a bright green dress, there is a strong possibility that you see the "Aura" of a dress, not of a person.

The above comes from the website I had suggested earlier.

Play around with this and let us know what shows up for you.

Paul ....

Old 03-16-2015, 06:59 PM

So how about the white cheese Paul?

Old 03-16-2015, 10:53 PM

Exclamation More Aura Games....

Quote:
So how about the white cheese Paul?

For the cheese you should have seen Purple/Violet ....

For the yellow rose, it would be expected one would see violet.

For the red rose, it would be expected one would see turquoise.

The below is just about exactly the color I see when looking at Red.

(You will have to click on the link to see the turquoise stone)

Old 03-17-2015, 03:52 AM

1,909 posts, read 2,539,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadhunterPaul View Post
For the cheese you should have seen Purple/Violet ....

For the yellow rose, it would be expected one would see violet.

For the red rose, it would be expected one would see turquoise.

The below is just about exactly the color I see when looking at Red.

(You will have to click on the link to see the turquoise stone)
"First I saw a bright white that faded to a light blue then to a light green."

You said I was close... now I will have to get that blue and green to combine into turquoise.

Old 03-17-2015, 05:11 AM

Hmm well I got the red rose anyway so I guess the trick is to not accept the first thing you see but the one you get when you move your eyes.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:56 AM

Exclamation More Aura Games

Quote:
Hmm well I got the red rose anyway so I guess the trick is to not accept the first thing you see but the one you get when you move your eyes.

Stepka...

I am not sure what you mean by 'moving your eyes'.

Also, you see what you see. No one can say you are wrong about any of this. Maybe you see certain things differently, maybe your eyes and brain are 'in training' and you will settle into being able to see things the same way as everyone else/most everyone else.

I found out the hard way a while back that there are no hard and fast rules about the Aura.

I was in a routine with my observations and was doing just fine for a few years until I came across an exception that toppled my world.

So just take it slow and keep practicing.

Paul...............

Old 03-17-2015, 02:52 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,878,548 times
The colors are all predictable and due to retinal fatigue.

Old 03-17-2015, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
The colors are all predictable and due to retinal fatigue.
Right. I think what Paul is trying to do is make us aware that some of the colors we may see are not due to seeing the aura but a trick of the eye instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal