Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 07:41 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times

Advertisements

Your first problem is believing in this stuff. Your second problem is being angry at life and feeling sorry for yourself.

Who cares what others do, or what others experience. You are here for yourself and when you are finished you will be judging yourself on what you have done and how you did it.

Start being grateful for the things you have, not the things you see others having which you wish you had. Then your life might turn around. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2016, 10:02 PM

876 posts, read 813,740 times
No one knows the number of years, if any, you have to pay for wrongs done in a past life. All you can do is to treat others as you would want to be treated yourself and amazingly, your outlook improves.

Bad karma shouldn't be taken to mean there is nothing you can do.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:29 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,036,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeryan View Post
So this astrologist told me from age 10 to age 30 I have to repay bad past-life karma. Well, 20 years are a very long time and I feel like my teens are already wasted. I've tried everything and I'm 28 now. I can no longer wait until I hit 30 for things to improve!

She might be on to something as around age 10 my life slowly started changing like accidents, people becoming suddenly rude to me or ignoring me, etc. I was quite charming before that. Let me tell you that until some age I was very attractive to the opposite sex so I didn't have to learn how to ask women out lol. Yet that all changed and suddenly I was invisible. No change in appearance, it just seems that my energy is blocked, women don't feel it or something, they never look at me on the street like they did before. I'm invisible to all people in fact, they avoid me like I have "Loser" written on my head. I try to go on without getting depressed and I never even try to impress people anymore, but that made me even more lonely. I'm always invisible, ignored, last fiddle, avoided, etc. you name it. I've had a whole room full of 10 people ignore me while saying "Bye!" aloud and going out, I really become invisible many times.

Not only that but my health is erratic - I have so many symptoms yet the test results are good. They come and go. I have lived a lonely life, being content that someone even talks to me for I don't know how many years now. I sure do go to parties and the like, yet people don't get me. I am always the one investing in friendships, I often get my texts ignored and unanswered on Fb, almost never get any likes, yet I always chat to people. It's like I am giving but not getting anything in return. The only people I attract are beggars, sketchy people, older gay guys that would like to take advantage of me like my ex doctor (I am straight btw), narcissists, stalkers, psychos.

I really think someone else would have ended it long ago, I just wait in hopes, but eating healthy, sports, praying, becoming religious for a while, meditation etc. did nothing. I dress well, I look good, I am nice and positive usually. I do positive affirmations, listen to mantras about cleansing chakras and removing karma, but they don't seem to help. The only good period I had in the last 13 years was in 2013 when I was on a block and replace thyroid therapy (basically blocking the thyroid while taking T4 hormone), I guess the physical body can affect the energy we vibrate? Like my throat chakra is blocked? But even if I unblock it, it seems like bad luck is following me all the time. Much worse personalities have a better deal in life, I never whistle at women on the street or treat them like trash, yet such guys have them ladies while I have no one. Life really is very unfair to me and I am pissed of at God or whatever there is. I've also had some strange occurrences like a full glass of water becoming empty and dry after a 2-3 hour nap in a cold room, strange sounds from my plastic bags (I have no mice or bugs in my dorm), etc. My question is how to remove that past life karma?

Is there anyone who has been in that place? How did you get away?
So are you blaming your Karma for not being able to bang??

If you are praying, Stop praying for everyone, your life will definitely change.

Old 11-24-2016, 08:15 AM

19,036 posts, read 27,607,234 times
Astrologist knows nothing about you. It is impossible. Don't be silly.
You do not have bad or good karma.
Think about it.
EVERYTHING is god's creation. EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. I am not talking Christian or Muslim or Hindu gods. God. The ever present Consciousness.
Hence, you are god's creation also.
Hence, every act you do is god's act.
Hence, every act you do has its purpose. You simply do not know it.
Now, here's thing about karma. So you believe into it. Then you start trying to fix it. By trying to fix it you simply build more karma. As any action leads to just that.
Hence, no matter how much you try to act on karma, you simply bind yourself to the wheel of samsara more and more.
So what to do?
Simply forget about it. First, go back to your astrologist and request full refund, as any human that actually DOES know anything about zodiac will NOT be selling that knoledge or using it for any profit. Likely, you will never even hear about such a person. Future is UNKNOWN.
Forget about past. It is gone. Only fool will be sitting lamenting over bygones and how to fix them. They are GONE.
So future is unknown, and past is gone.
What you have left, is PRESENCE. That is one and only reality.
Learn how to be in presence, and everything else becomes irrelevant.
But then you achieve buddhahood. But isn't that what you want?

Old 11-24-2016, 08:21 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,948,599 times
A little off-topic, but maybe a way to avoid future bad karma. I have found that whenever I have done something I regret (causing a hurt, acting unkindly, judging unfairly), I have been presented with an opportunity to perform an act of kindness in a situation that is similar to the situation I did badly in. It sometimes takes years between the actual events, but the relationship between the negative act and the redeeming good one is always very apparent to me.

Sending good thoughts and wishes for a brighter future, OP.

Old 11-24-2016, 08:37 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times
Yes, don't let astrology run your life. Nothing's proven. Just be a nice person and someone will notice...

Old 11-24-2016, 08:53 AM

104 posts, read 150,252 times
Miss Hepburn, oh believe me I did the whole positive thinking. I would be all smiles and giggles and think "All is well in my world, I am happy" and then someone would rain on my day.

And I wonder how can I suddenly be "allergic" to music, it makes me tremble with anxiety, even songs I grew up with and I like. There is not abuse I connect to them?! I did fell when I was around 10 on ice, hitting my head, brain injury?!

Old 11-24-2016, 09:41 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,036,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
So are you blaming your Karma for not being able to bang??

If you are praying, Stop praying for everyone, your life will definitely change.
I meant START praying for everyone, your life will definitely change.

Old 11-24-2016, 10:56 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,811,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeryan View Post
So this astrologist told me from age 10 to age 30 I have to repay bad past-life karma. Well, 20 years are a very long time and I feel like my teens are already wasted. I've tried everything and I'm 28 now. I can no longer wait until I hit 30 for things to improve!
( SBM)^

What date and year did you get this reading?

Old 11-24-2016, 04:01 PM

104 posts, read 150,252 times
This year, don't remember date. But things in my life are off since 2001 at least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal