Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2020, 12:20 PM

19,819 posts, read 20,428,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The number of health care professionals whose license should be pulled for the misinformation they believe and base at least part of their practice on, and the potentially damaging decisions and advice they make/provide, would cause waves. Which is necessary, IMO--to cause waves and improve the caliber of practitioners available, but it happens only in rare cases.
True.

And I'm open to the idea that the video I just posted could be totally wrong, (I'm not all that invested tbh..)

I saw a post shared on fb the other day saying you can kill covid-19 by gargling salt water

Old 04-03-2020, 04:14 PM

11,443 posts, read 631,332 times
Lets try to be easy with the staff everybody ok??

This is a bad time... We are all upset and short with others...

No it doesnt say we cant use Bold... It is just common courtesy not to make it harder to read which using bold does often.. Just use plain text as I am.. Your message is just as easily seen

The staff has a hard enough time and mocking them is not a good thing because they can lock threads and then we cannot talk about it... I dont think we can afford to lose this thread as its quite important.....

Tallysmom is doing a good job and I think we should not make it harder for her.....

Good luck with your move Tallysmom.... We have moved 3 times so I know its not fun!

Lets get back on topic

Old 04-03-2020, 06:35 PM

4,249 posts, read 4,509,525 times
IF talking about 5G theory at least listen to Dr Thomas Cowan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_3uxlP-_I

Watch this on the testing process and why reporting of cases may be off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr8Dy5mnYx8&t=1871s

Old 04-03-2020, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_3uxlP-_I
Wow, thanks for sharing that. I definitely appreciate it.

Even tho I see Kaypacha uploaded the video (a serious new age astrologer for anyone who doesn't know who that is)

Old 04-03-2020, 07:27 PM

I think thats whats really going on.....

An excellent video was also posted of a nurse talking about 5G also.......... (We have known for awihle now how bad 5G is)

Old 04-03-2020, 07:45 PM

4,581 posts, read 5,714,645 times
Angry Iran, a prime hotspot for COVID-19, does not have a 5G network,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
Dr Tom "vegetable powder" Cowan is a "holistic physician (on probation with the medical board) based in San Francisco"

5G theory? Ugh. The video says "Africa is not a 5G region" and thus escaped COVID-19 -- meanwhile WHO reports 640 confirmed cases in Africa to date. Gee, almost like 2019-nCoV is a contagious disease spread from person-to-person by direct, personal exposure. I'd hate to hear his theories on HIV and WiFi.

His story of the failed experiments with the 1918 flu virus (purposefully exposing healthy people to the mucus of infected patients) appears to be based on Gina Kolata's book, and actually goes more towards supporting the concept of contagious diseases and antibodies than his own weird theory of electromagnetics.

Here he is pushing one of his books:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOheQ13rdgk

Old 04-03-2020, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonesuch View Post
Dr Tom "vegetable powder" Cowan is a "holistic physician (on probation with the medical board) based in San Francisco"
Lol, thanks for posting this too.

I didn't have time to research that guy earlier but just seeing the video was uploaded by "New Paradigm Astrology", I had to say hold up, wait a minute...Cuz I know exactly who that is, and I don't roll with these new age astrologers.

Thanks. (I'll do my best to refrain from posting bad info on the fly as well.)

Old 04-04-2020, 12:56 AM

334 posts, read 189,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambers72 View Post
Lets try to be easy with the staff everybody ok??

This is a bad time... We are all upset and short with others...

No it doesnt say we cant use Bold... It is just common courtesy not to make it harder to read which using bold does often.. Just use plain text as I am.. Your message is just as easily seen

The staff has a hard enough time and mocking them is not a good thing because they can lock threads and then we cannot talk about it... I dont think we can afford to lose this thread as its quite important.....

Tallysmom is doing a good job and I think we should not make it harder for her.....

Good luck with your move Tallysmom.... We have moved 3 times so I know its not fun!

Lets get back on topic
Hey, Tallymom is cool with me. No problem and thanks for your post. HOWEVER, mods should be diplomatic and not appear to take sides and "rile up the herd." Many people are "having a hard time" during this stressful period and "mocking" or "bullying" should not be tolerated on either side. The issue should have been kept private....PERIOD...! Totally uncool. Anyway, I'm done with this matter. All is well. Take Care. Carry On

Last edited by Propop; 04-04-2020 at 01:21 AM..

Old 04-04-2020, 01:21 AM

No I was talking to EVERYONE in general not really directing it at you

We all must try not to make things harder for staff..... This is a wonderful site.....

Old 04-04-2020, 01:54 AM

7,031 posts, read 6,959,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty
So how many people would it take to artificially create and execute a pandemic? If more than one person was involved you would already have a problem with confidentiality. The idea that something like the 9/11 attack or this pandemic could have been orchestrated without someone talking out of school is preposterous.
You would think so wouldn't you? If you think a little more about it, maybe not so preposterous actually.

It only needs one person to start a pandemic. The 'bugs' are available through numerous class 4 biolabs where governments across the world develop these kind of things.

So, now we have the question of whether a group wants to execute a pandemic of this kind. Well, there are probably quite a few groups who think there are too many humans cluttering up the Earth and also wishing most of these humans would go away somewhere else.

Confidentiality is not really a problem since the military already keeps secrets from the public. It would not take anything extra to hide this secret (or the 9/11 secret either) as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal