Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 01:21 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,602,965 times

Advertisements

It's an important step. It's interesting that it's coming right before the elections.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/pentagon-...r=010504yxj7jl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2020, 01:52 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Hopefully they'll toss us a few bones. Afterall, its our money theyre spending.

Old 08-14-2020, 10:15 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
They already have such a group that does this...who do you think did the 'recovering' of those vehicles not made on earth? LOL

Seriously though, I would not trust A SINGLE THING this new group says, this is all part of the plan, this 'group' will make some extraordinary discoveries, and everyone will ohhh and ahhh over it on the news, (and look in the direction they want you to be looking).

As Ive said before, use common sense...if an extraterrestrial race wanted to make themselves known to the public...there is not a single thing ANY world govt could do to stop it!!

Old 08-14-2020, 11:25 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
They already have such a group that does this...who do you think did the 'recovering' of those vehicles not made on earth? LOL

Seriously though, I would not trust A SINGLE THING this new group says, this is all part of the plan, this 'group' will make some extraordinary discoveries, and everyone will ohhh and ahhh over it on the news, (and look in the direction they want you to be looking).

As Ive said before, use common sense...if an extraterrestrial race wanted to make themselves known to the public...there is not a single thing ANY world govt could do to stop it!!

And if it doesn't?

What if it's up to no good, and there is no mistake why they are snooping around the military bases?

Old 08-15-2020, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And if it doesn't?

What if it's up to no good, and there is no mistake why they are snooping around the military bases?
Same thing if the aliens do not want the public to know! if they want to stay hidden...they WILL stay hidden, there is nothing our govt could do to change that, either way.

Thats the main reason why I dont believe any of this, its suggesting that our govt is determining what the next step is and how much information is released to the public.

Old 08-15-2020, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Same thing if the aliens do not want the public to know! if they want to stay hidden...they WILL stay hidden, there is nothing our govt could do to change that, either way.

Thats the main reason why I dont believe any of this, its suggesting that our govt is determining what the next step is and how much information is released to the public.
Well, look at it this way;

May be they'd LIKE to stay hidden, but if they are "scouting,"/snooping around, then they can't stay completely hidden, as much as they'd like.

And in this case, the US gov. would have bits and pieces of info on UFOs activities that they might ( or might not) share with public at this point.

Now if you ask me, I have an impression that these creatures know perfectly well who we are and are totally not interested in any kind of "contact."

Because I am looking at a bigger picture, since it doesn't concern just the US.

If in the past that "Dyatlov Pass" incident creeped me out to no end, now I am discovering that there is more to it than I *bargained for.*

If anyone is in love with Area 51 in the US - meet the "M-triangle" in Russia.
Never knew such thing existed, but once they've mentioned the region, by the sound of it I immediately thought of that "Dyatlov Pass," and sure enough the location fell within that "triangle" on the map.

"By far one of the most well-known of the many phenomena of the Perm Anomalous Zone is the unusually high concentration of UFO sightings here, and indeed it is considered by many to be one of the biggest UFO hotspots in the country. One of the most famous UFO related incidents in the region supposedly happened in 1983, when Russian UFOlogist Emil Bachurin claimed to have seen a purple ball of light rise out of the thick forest to leave behind a patch of melted snow and ice measuring 206 feet across. Bachurin would also claim that he and his expedition had been chased by orbs of light through the trees that had burnt them with some sort of rays, with one of the team even completely knocked unconscious by one of the lights."

And THIS is as close to what happened to that Dyatlov group back in the 1950ies as it gets.
(You can revise my earlier threads on it.)

But wait, there is more.

Then there is this "Arkaim" thing, which I've heard of before, but was too lazy apparently to look into it, because it has been mentioned for completely different reasons.

By now I finally looked into it, and its like.. yeah...
I bet these creatures know very well who we are, and it has something to do with our PAST. ( "Us" - meaning "humankind" here.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEwfPzaT4MA

Last edited by erasure; 08-15-2020 at 11:36 AM..

Old 08-15-2020, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Well, look at it this way;

May be they'd LIKE to stay hidden, but if they are "scouting,"/snooping around, then they can't stay completely hidden, as much as they'd like.

And in this case, the US gov. would have bits and pieces of info on UFOs activities that they might ( or might not) share with public at this point.

Now if you ask me, I have an impression that these creatures know perfectly well who we are and are totally not interested in any kind of "contact."

Because I am looking at a bigger picture, since it doesn't concern just the US.

If in the past that "Dyatlov Pass" incident creeped me out to no end, now I am discovering that there is more to it than I *bargained for.*

If anyone is in love with Area 51 in the US - meet the "M-triangle" in Russia.
Never knew such thing existed, but once they've mentioned the region, by the sound of it I immediately thought of that "Dyatlov Pass," and sure enough the location fell within that "triangle" on the map.

"By far one of the most well-known of the many phenomena of the Perm Anomalous Zone is the unusually high concentration of UFO sightings here, and indeed it is considered by many to be one of the biggest UFO hotspots in the country. One of the most famous UFO related incidents in the region supposedly happened in 1983, when Russian UFOlogist Emil Bachurin claimed to have seen a purple ball of light rise out of the thick forest to leave behind a patch of melted snow and ice measuring 206 feet across. Bachurin would also claim that he and his expedition had been chased by orbs of light through the trees that had burnt them with some sort of rays, with one of the team even completely knocked unconscious by one of the lights."

And THIS is as close to what happened to that Dyatlov group back in the 1950ies as it gets.
(You can revise my earlier threads on it.)

But wait, there is more.

Then there is this "Arkaim" thing, which I've heard of before, but was too lazy apparently to look into it, because it has been mentioned for completely different reasons.

By now I finally looked into it, and its like.. yeah...
I bet these creatures know very well who we are, and it has something to do with our PAST. ( "Us" - meaning "humankind" here.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEwfPzaT4MA
What could these aliens possibly be interested in relating to our military bases? There is nothing on this planet they could not take by force or just create it themselves...

the thing about them 'sneaking around in the shadows' doesnt make sense...they do not have to resort to this behavior, do we try to hide or keep secrets from insects? LOL

There is a large part of this puzzle that we are not privy to yet, so it makes speculation tough, all we can do is look at their behavior and their actions and try to guess.

I do agree, 'our past' has something to do with this...I have a sneaky feeling they may be our creators.

Old 08-15-2020, 12:03 PM

Quote:
What could these aliens possibly be interested in relating to our military bases? There is nothing on this planet they could not take by force or just create it themselves...

the thing about them 'sneaking around in the shadows' doesnt make sense...they do not have to resort to this behavior, do we try to hide or keep secrets from insects? LOL

There is a large part of this puzzle that we are not privy to yet, so it makes speculation tough, all we can do is look at their behavior and their actions and try to guess.

That's what you ASSUME that we are "insects" to them, thinking that their technology is so much superior to ours.

But I suspect it's not the case.

For starters, they seem to be non-material, ( at least today) while we ( meaning our life on Earth) ARE.
You'd have hard time operating in material world, being non-material ( that's the best way I can put it.)
With other words, WE might have certain advantages, that we are unaware of at this point.

Quote:
I do agree, 'our past' has something to do with this...I have a sneaky feeling they may be our creators.
Well... not exactly. I have different theory on that.

Old 08-15-2020, 06:54 PM
KCZ

4,673 posts, read 3,667,429 times
I think our govt has been dropping breadcrumbs for a while about UFO's, for example releasing the tic-tac videos, and allowing people with high security clearances, like Travis Taylor and the cast of Unidentified, on television to discuss the subject. This is just the next step to feed the public some more bits of information prior to some big announcement in a few years. JMO.

Old 08-15-2020, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
I think our govt has been dropping breadcrumbs for a while about UFO's, for example releasing the tic-tac videos, and allowing people with high security clearances, like Travis Taylor and the cast of Unidentified, on television to discuss the subject. This is just the next step to feed the public some more bits of information prior to some big announcement in a few years. JMO.
I don't think they have "few years' in storage.
Yes, they were dropping "breadcrumbs" before, but from 27th of April ( when they released those OLD pilots videos confirming that they were not fake, they keep on coming with new updates on situation ( findings/reports, organizing some "task force" and so on.)

The latest reminder was just a day ago:

"The Pentagon is forming a new task force to investigate UFOs that have been observed by US military aircraft, according to two defense officials.Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist will help oversee the task force, which is expected to be officially unveiled in the next few days, according to the officials."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/polit...rce/index.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pent...ry?id=72383496

..and here comes Canada now..
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...why-is-canada/

So something took place recently that tipped the scale? ( Just guessing here.)
Because if it did, they won't be waiting for the next few years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal