Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2021, 05:22 PM

6,957 posts, read 6,882,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Forget antigrav tech. There is no fuel tech that allows for instant flight and hyper sonic speeds without an abundant fuel source.

Any jets we have that kicks in afterburner at Mach 5 will go empty in just 7 mins and these tic tacs are as large as F18 and no wings and can easily go Mach 8 as measured by the distance.
I agree that fuel for rockets and jets going at that speed would burn out in minutes, however, the USA does have them and Russia has them too. Probably others. So...where does the propulsion come from? What power technology is available to the military which is not available to the common people?

I honestly think there are oil magnates who dont want to lose their income and investment in drilling infrastructure.

There is technology available which moves (drones) at up to Mach 20. This is easily enough to produce results like we have seen in the TicTac videos.

I will just post this which shows what we had in 1967
Top speed of #1 was achieved in Oct 1967 Do you honestly believe we have not progressed to faster speeds since then?

Who or what is flying about in these triangles?

Just a snippit of info I found which is the news they are officially reporting. Link
Quote:
The Minuteman III dates to the 1970s, while the Ohio-class submarines launched in the 1980s, and the bombers are a mixture of 1960s and 1990s aircraft. With the possible exception of a stealth bomber or two, the Pentagon hasn’t built a major nuclear delivery system in the 21st century.

Last edited by ocpaul20; 06-01-2021 at 06:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2021, 06:55 PM

26,789 posts, read 22,567,030 times
Quote:
Wrong, the US technology has almost all been dependent on foreign nationals and acquiring foreign tech to get our aerospace tech up to par. The Russians had us beat in the 50s and we had to go and use NAZI scientists.

Our space program was spearheaded by the leader of the NAZI science division.

The last few decades we've gotten tech from Israelis, Swedes, French, and hardly any American minds. The head of our atomic division got the atomic idea from Indian historical docs and Italian and Jewish scientists.

So many Americans like you think America is the greatest, this is simply American egos and not the truth.

I am not sure what is "wrong" with Boston Mike post, because even though the US was inviting/using foreign brains for advancement of its own military equipment/technology, the fact remains;

"For the last 50 years or so, give or take, which country has been the leader in technological innovation? Which country leads in military development? Which country spends the most money on military hardware?

The US."

Because US has the money for that, ( including for buying the foreign scientists.)
So US remains the main hub of creation of the most advanced technologies ( and this includes MILITARY technologies.)

And THAT's the reason why the UFOs are swarming around US military bases.
They KNOW where the "major action" ( as far as *earthlings' military cutting edge technology*) is. They seem to be well-aware of it.

Old 06-01-2021, 08:56 PM

30,175 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
I keep hearing this possibility on CNN, Foxnews, etc. That these flying UAPs are secret programs from China or Russia. This has got to be the biggest joke or from the more ignorant people who have no clue of the capabilities of these two countries.

Well these UAP's could be American crafts. Its interesting that all the UFO people who claimed the US government was lying all the time and never believed anything they said suddenly believe them when they say they do not know what these things are. What if they do know and this is just some massive misdirection to fool the world? So the US government lets Musk and whoever else built their craft all the while that secretly we can do things that are beyond belief.

If these are of terrestrial origin. I am betting on them being American made. No way China and Russia could do this.

Old 06-02-2021, 07:18 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,718,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I am not sure what is "wrong" with Boston Mike post, because even though the US was inviting/using foreign brains for advancement of its own military equipment/technology, the fact remains;

"For the last 50 years or so, give or take, which country has been the leader in technological innovation? Which country leads in military development? Which country spends the most money on military hardware?

The US."

Because US has the money for that, ( including for buying the foreign scientists.)
So US remains the main hub of creation of the most advanced technologies ( and this includes MILITARY technologies.)

And THAT's the reason why the UFOs are swarming around US military bases.
They KNOW where the "major action" ( as far as *earthlings' military cutting edge technology*) is. They seem to be well-aware of it.
I think you and many Americans missed out what happened in WWII. The Nazi scientists were acquired in exchange for their safety as well as guarantees they will not be persecuted for Nazi crimes.

Americans like you still think that only money bought scientists? Einstein and Fermi escaped to US because we got to them before Hitler did.

A lot of the tech were assembled here through our larger military black budget for the cold war.

We acquired foreign brains just like how China is trying to pay their way as well. Do you think American media would have said American military stole tech from Europe? We acquired it. Same thing different spin.

Old 06-02-2021, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Well these UAP's could be American crafts. Its interesting that all the UFO people who claimed the US government was lying all the time and never believed anything they said suddenly believe them when they say they do not know what these things are. What if they do know and this is just some massive misdirection to fool the world? So the US government lets Musk and whoever else built their craft all the while that secretly we can do things that are beyond belief.

If these are of terrestrial origin. I am betting on them being American made. No way China and Russia could do this.
Lol, you guys crack me up. Ok, assume they are US made. WTF are they doing flying around taunting our own military guys off shore? What's the purpose? These types of UAPs been spotted decades ago.

Let's also get something straight. If they are man-made they cannot be piloted by humans inside, G-forces would crush your skulls at the rate they were flying and stopping.

Assuming they are drones, where's the tech to operate these with pin point precision and guidance. The aerial controls they were doing are pin point maneuvers that requires ultra low latency remote control. That is virtually impossible right now with our drone tech. Everything with our drones requires sending encrypted radio controls that are not low latency.

I think the problem with people like you who assumes they are man made is that you don't understand the underlying technology involved or demonstrated. There are tech displayed that we don't have anything remotely close to it at all. If so, pieces of the tech would have been already adopted in use and not disrupting the world yet.

Just like most people don't understand bitcoins and how they work actually. Just assuming the US military is the greatest in the world is already American ego without knowing the facts. Pearl Harbor happened because people like you assumed we are the best in the world and would never get caught sleeping at the wheel.

Old 06-02-2021, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I agree that fuel for rockets and jets going at that speed would burn out in minutes, however, the USA does have them and Russia has them too. Probably others. So...where does the propulsion come from? What power technology is available to the military which is not available to the common people?

I honestly think there are oil magnates who dont want to lose their income and investment in drilling infrastructure.

There is technology available which moves (drones) at up to Mach 20. This is easily enough to produce results like we have seen in the TicTac videos.

I will just post this which shows what we had in 1967
Top speed of #1 was achieved in Oct 1967 Do you honestly believe we have not progressed to faster speeds since then?

Who or what is flying about in these triangles?

Just a snippit of info I found which is the news they are officially reporting. Link
Did you know the videos showed these UAPs are able to switch directions, this not demonstrable in any man made vehicle.

Do you understand the tech or difficulty to even do that? It defies many laws of physics that we established since Newton.

In order to have this kind, you would need a team of scientists smarter than any academic school PHDs. I like to know what group of scientists rather work in a closet for the military and never speak or never see anybody and talk about these tech?

You know that scientists by nature are chatty people and would give away any information about the stuff to work on.

Last edited by vision33r; 06-02-2021 at 07:39 AM..

Old 06-02-2021, 07:31 AM

8,633 posts, read 9,142,888 times
The US for the first time admitted UFOs exist. The talk is whether these objects are created by our competitors. Since I was a kid, keeping up with Project Blue Book, this is nothing new. In fact this is something very old, thousands of years old at the very least. My gut tells me humans, on the most part, tend not to see the forest for the trees, but are beginning to.

Also, make no mistake, the US military is not the only military observing these objects.

Old 06-02-2021, 09:08 AM

15,802 posts, read 20,526,504 times
Quote:
I think you and many Americans missed out what happened in WWII. The Nazi scientists were acquired in exchange for their safety as well as guarantees they will not be persecuted for Nazi crimes.

Americans like you still think that only money bought scientists? Einstein and Fermi escaped to US because we got to them before Hitler did.

A lot of the tech were assembled here through our larger military black budget for the cold war.

We acquired foreign brains just like how China is trying to pay their way as well. Do you think American media would have said American military stole tech from Europe? We acquired it. Same thing different spin.

None of this proves my statement wrong.

For the last 50 years or so, give or take, which country has been the leader in technological innovation? Which country leads in military development? Which country spends the most money on military hardware?

the US.

How they manage to accomplish that is a completely different thread. The details of Operation Paperclip can be discussed in the history forum.

Last edited by BostonMike7; 06-02-2021 at 09:21 AM..

Old 06-02-2021, 09:41 AM

Quote:

Of course it's not "only money" - there can be different circumstances, why these scientists choose to migrate to US, but the fact remains; they end up in US and thus become part of US research team.

Old 06-02-2021, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
None of this proves my statement wrong.

For the last 50 years or so, give or take, which country has been the leader in technological innovation? Which country leads in military development? Which country spends the most money on military hardware?

the US.

How they manage to accomplish that is a completely different thread. The details of Operation Paperclip can be discussed in the history forum.

Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal