Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 06:57 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Take a look at the question from another perspective. Imagine human beings say a thousand years in the future having made incredible techological advances and being able to actually travel to planets that we discovered were occupied by intelligent beings. Wouldn't it seem incredibly stupid to advance to such a state of technology and intelligence and then actually travel to one of these planets and instead of communicating directly with the inhabitants of the planet to instead engage in some sort of interstellar graffti?
Of course I don't believe in this stuff. But playing the devils advocate, we may also imagine that a group of teenage alien "taggers" took their parents space craft after they went to bed. They were already told by their folks what a primitive species we were, so they decided as a juvenile prank to come down here on their day off and mess with us. Kinda like cow tipping, which I'm a little unclear on since I've never had a cow serve me at a restaurant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 05:19 AM

896 posts, read 1,864,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
The man made ones have broken stalks
Ever try to break a wet or damp stalk?

I spoke in the other thread of how I used to be involved in making crop circles, and believe me there's nothing supernatural about it.

I find it odd that there are people who will actually rush to find supernatural explanations for practically anything they don't understand.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:42 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
Ever try to break a wet or damp stalk?

I spoke in the other thread of how I used to be involved in making crop circles, and believe me there's nothing supernatural about it.

I find it odd that there are people who will actually rush to find supernatural explanations for practically anything they don't understand.
I didn't "rush" to find my answer. It was provided to me from someone. He talks to Midwayers and those same Midwayers gave him the information. The circles, the real ones, are made by Celestial Artisans. They do it for fun and to beautify our planet. Why is that so hard to understand that beings from Heaven want to help us and show us part of their world?
I'm pretty sure the circles you made can't hold a candle to theirs!

Old 07-08-2009, 11:32 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,819,909 times
I heard the aliens interviewed. They had English accents.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflorrie View Post
so, my opinion is they are supernatural....another thing to make these sad athiests think.....hey, maybe there is something out there people?!!!!
Athy, athier, athiest?

Old 07-08-2009, 10:34 PM

1 posts, read 1,884 times
Crop circles are made by maser weapons on military satellites. They make the patterns when they are calibrating their weapons. Masers emit microwave beams. This is why the crops are internally damaged because they are heated from the inside just as in a microwave oven. Also dead animals have been found inside the crop circles showing damage consistent with microwaves. Flashing lights observed are from the electromagnetic radiation.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:11 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,956,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
Well, you know the old Poison song....and give me something to believe in....

Old 07-08-2009, 11:44 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by topkat View Post
Crop circles are made by maser weapons on military satellites. They make the patterns when they are calibrating their weapons. Masers emit microwave beams. This is why the crops are internally damaged because they are heated from the inside just as in a microwave oven. Also dead animals have been found inside the crop circles showing damage consistent with microwaves. Flashing lights observed are from the electromagnetic radiation.
Yeah right....Masers often appear as weapons in science fiction movies and novels. Their characteristics often differ from those of real masers, however, and it is doubtful whether a practical maser weapon such as these can actually be made.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Yeah right....Masers often appear as weapons in science fiction movies and novels. Their characteristics often differ from those of real masers, however, and it is doubtful whether a practical maser weapon such as these can actually be made.

Besides, microwave ovens heat the food from the outside inward.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:29 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
Okay, there's been mention of crop circles over in a thread in the Christianity forum, with differing opinions of what they are, who makes them, and why.

This thread is for anyone interested in crop circles to insert any opinions and ideas about crop circles. Personally I find them an interesting 'phenomenon', and some are quite intricate and beautiful, but I do think they're man-made. However, if you think they're from elsewhere or else-who, feel free to tell us what you think about them!
Without a doubt, many circles are fakes, yet there are those that do not seem to fit the run of the mill crop circle that I find of intrest. Those are the ones were the wheat was not bent over by some mechanical device. Those are the one's where it appears the plant was heated from the inside which results in the stem bending over. And when you have thousands of such stems being heated like this, well, you really have to wonder. It's easy to dismiss all of them as fakes. Yet if you pay attention to the details you would discover it is not that easy to do. And those who do dismiss them all as fakes, are those who do not pay attention to the details.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal