Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 09:44 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times

Advertisements

This numbers game that most think is logical- That if there are a billion planets out there- then surely there must be life similar to ours out there. This is possible- and in the cold weird alternative- It is also possible that there is no life anywhere but HERE.

If we were to understand that we are totally alone in the void- we would also except and fully appreciate what a stunning miracle human existence is. Those that push the idea of life else where are the masters of secularism.

This great deception is the curse of all mankind- that there are others out there and we are common and not that important. GOD would become real to all of us if we tossed this idea aside that there are visitors from other worlds - THEN..humanity would know they are the spawns of GOD...that we are children of the creator and in effect small g gods...instead we are debased to the level of insects...and instead of living in this earthly heaven...hell spurts forth and we are unhappy.

Mark my words- In ten thousand years there will still be no solid evidence of extra terrestrial life...Those that propagate the theory of space creatures and advanced civilizations are liars and lunatics.

We harm ourselves with this delusion, that there is no GOD but there are little green men...THIS is heaven..and our life time is an eternity..................."There are violent men that try to take heaven by force------------by the force of a lie!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2012, 09:51 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Those that say "governments" will never reveal some strange secret information that there are creatures from other worlds that visit us...................They can not reveal what does not exist....governments are not old wizards and wise men- They are common people elected by common people=== and no one takes them aside and says "Okay...here is the big secret- we talk to people on Mars...keep this to yourself"...I hate to disappoint all of you that NEED to believe in this garbage---why don't you try believing in yourself...the more you idolize what does not exist- the lower you are brought..the less YOU are. The easier it is to control you because of this foolishness............

The worst traitors on earth are those that become rich through tickling the imaginations of human beings....Like that crazy AM radio show COAST TO COAST.....the sponsors and the hosts of these programs that taint the minds of millions- SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN JAIL CELLS----these people are not your friends- They are weasils.

Old 05-26-2012, 05:49 AM

519 posts, read 78,471 times
To Oleg Bach: Your quote...Those that propagate the theory of space creatures and advanced civilizations are liars and lunatics.
I am neither a liar nor a lunatic. Those that cast aside a possibility because they, themselves, are so narrow minded that they cannot allow for the possibility are fools and idiots.
I have personally witnessed 4 craft flying silently in the night sky over Sevierville, TN in Oct. of 2010. These 4 ships flew at fantastic speeds, flying in formation, and flying separately, occasionally returning to a larger craft hovering in the sky. The 4 ships would go into the larger craft and fly back out again. This occurred several times over a 45 minute period. I don't know if they were "little green men"...I rather doubt the ships were piloted by cartoon figures. They obviously were piloted by intelligent beings clearly demonstrating technologies many years advanced to our own.
How pompous it is to assume we are alone in the universe! The Creator created THE HEAVENS, that is the universe, AND he created THE EARTH. and is the omnipotent creator of all. I suggest you try really reading the Bible and try to understand what is being said. No where in the Bible does it NOT allow for other worlds to exist. Finding intelligent life on another world DOES NOT negate our Bible, nor does it make religion unnecessary. It affirms the opposite. That there MUST exist a supreme being who has created all the heavens AND the earth. God gave the inhabitants of the earth a book of rules to live a happy life. The Bible. And for other intelligent worlds, He gave them their OWN separate set of life instructions.
Some governments, notably Russia and a lot of South America HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED the existence of "aliens". They have publicly asked their citizens to file reports of any sightings and they encourage the free exchange of knowledge between the population and the governmental agencies overseeing "extraterrestial projects".
I don't NEED to believe in anything other than what I can see. But you obviously believe in God. How many times have you SEEN Him? How can you be sure of God's existence, even when world governments DO NOT acknowledge the possibility of a Creator God! You should open your eyes and as an intelligent being yourself, why not allow for the POSSIBILITY to exist. None have seen God, yet millions accept the POSSIBILITY of His existence. Many people HAVE SEEN evidence of aliens, if not the creatures themselves. Countless others, like myself, have seen their ships in our skies.
I am a college educated, Bible believing professional, with an outstanding reputation for speaking the truth as I know it to be. My observations of other-world craft are just that...observations. Draw your own conclusions, but to preclude the possibility of aliens existing is very short sighted. You deny yourself possibilities. You bash and denegrate people whose own experiences are just as valid to them as your theories are to you. Because you have not had your own experience does not mean others are delusional crackpots. To cast aside the mere possibility out of fear of being "controlled" is very naive. Our governments control too much of our lives now. Add in the "foolishness" you propose as the controlling factor, to an already heavily controlled population, and the "garbage" as you call it of aliens existence, and you'll find yourself in the minority of intelligent beings.
I do agree with you that those who seek to make money "through tickling the imaginations of human beings" are scum and should be dealt with in the most harsh manner allowed. Unscrupulous people around the world profit from the fear instilled by propaganda, whether that propaganda is the result of a real or imagined event. How many people have been "scammed" by others seeking their own wealth? How many of the elderly here in this country are taken advantage of because of failing mental health? There will always exist "profit seekers", whose only agenda is to relieve you of your money.
But to lump all in together, those who are credible witnesses with those wearing foil on their heads, and say all must be deceived is again very limited thinking.
I'm not swayed by some radio show program either. I am not familiar with the program you mention. If this program offends you or your sensibilities, I suggest you do the intelligent thing and turn off the radio.

Old 05-26-2012, 09:47 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,674,702 times
Wow Oleg Bach- for someone who believes in god and the bible, you sure are very judgmental.
A theory is a theory and thus one cannot LIE about it...a lie would be telling something other than the truth and facts. There are no absolutes in a theory.....can't be lied about.
As goes lunatics...many a scientist got called a lunatic, one was even jailed for his suggestion that the world just might revolve around the sun and not the other way around. But in the end, what they said was found to be true....so don't knock the lunatic....he just might be right.
Aside from being judemental, you seem to also have a thing against freedom of speech.....lock up the people of Coast to Coast radio....I bet you watch Fox news. And the hosts of Coast to Coast are far from rich....thier income does not compare to those in politics or banking. Want to get mad at rich people, target them.
It's one thing to come to a forum and talk about the ideas and experiences presented, it another thing to come in swinging around some hoitey-toitey I'm better than you attitude and give us a lecture about believing in ourselves....EXCUSE Me!.....you have no clue what I believe in. You want to talk about this, great, you want to lecture us....go somewhere else.

Also- that government, has a department ready and waiting for the day when we need an interstellar ambassador....hmmm.

Old 05-26-2012, 09:51 AM

7,284 posts, read 12,928,336 times
Why would aliens be interested in our dumb planet, and if they were, why would THEY want to keep their interest a secret from US?

Old 05-26-2012, 09:51 AM

2,404 posts, read 6,579,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I believe your statement to a point. I dont think our government is smart enough to keep secrets for long, I mean come on, there a plenty of people that believe aliens are at area 51.

On the other point. Yes I agree, many would be lost. I am glad I wouldn't be one of them.
If not aliens at area 51, then why is the GOVERNMENT so secretive about that area?

Old 05-26-2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Why would aliens be interested in our dumb planet, and if they were, why would THEY want to keep their interest a secret from US?
There are several different theories about humanity being planted here by aliens.
Some say to be slaves and harvest gold, some say it's some sort of genetics thing....there are about a dozen different ideas. If we have been put here, or have been the product of bio-engineering from what was already here, maybe earth is a giant petri-dish and we are being observed from some reason.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:06 AM

7,284 posts, read 12,928,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
There are several different theories about humanity being planted here by aliens.
Some say to be slaves and harvest gold, some say it's some sort of genetics thing....there are about a dozen different ideas. If we have been put here, or have been the product of bio-engineering from what was already here, maybe earth is a giant petri-dish and we are being observed from some reason.
Ok. So that theory explains the alien interest part . . .now HOW can all governments on Earth - even the backwards ones - be so efficient as to keep this from the masses?

Old 05-26-2012, 10:16 AM

2,949 posts, read 5,500,718 times
The bottom line is..nobody knows if life exist elsewhere or not. We have opinions or ideas based on what we have read or heard, that`s it.
So many people act like they have some supernatural wisdom that they know more than the other billions of people who have lived on this planet.
We are just common people who read what others write and listen to their opinions on what they think or what they have seen and we draw our own conclusions. That`s it in a nutshell.
So for someone to state emphatically that they know one way or the other, I say....you don`t know squat. All you know is what you have heard and read from other people..that`s ALL you know. You form an opinion like the rest us. We have our opinions and that`s all we have. So stop acting like you have some type of supernatural wisdom that is above everyone else and just admit something is your opinion based on what you have heard and read from others.
We should at least be open minded enough to think it`s a possibility eventhough we can be skeptics or lean to the camp that doesn`t believe. It`s just the people that state their belief as unwavering fact or dogma that I don`t understand. I`m all for not believing something, being skeptical, asking tough questions,etc. But just admit that you don`t really know and there can be a variety of explanations for paranormal,alien activity, etc. On the other hand, it may be true. The only way to gain knowledge and understanding is to be open minded but at the same time remain skeptical.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Ok. So that theory explains the alien interest part . . .now HOW can all governments on Earth - even the backwards ones - be so efficient as to keep this from the masses?
Not all governments- Equador is rather open about UFO sightings, as are other governments. Here is the US, we are sheltered by the media and governemnt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal