Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 09:53 AM

1,107 posts, read 3,071,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWishedThatItWasABee View Post
I moved to the UK (Liverpool) in July (I'm originally from Michigan)... and I sorely miss Taco Bell!!!

I would give a kidney for a chicken chalupa with nacho cheese right now. Seriously.

Are there ANY Taco Bells in the UK??? I've searched and searched

Sad.

I miss Taco Bell
I'm jealous you got out of Michigan. I thought I read a couple days ago there was a Taco Bell around Piccadilly Circus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2009, 09:56 AM

139 posts, read 314,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo85 View Post
I'm jealous you got out of Michigan. I thought I read a couple days ago there was a Taco Bell around Piccadilly Circus.
Ooh, I'll google it. Dying for a chalupa. I don't care how bad they are for me, every now and again just let me have one and I KNOW it's not real Mexican (not directed towards you, just in general).

As for getting out of Michigan--I was out like a bat outta hell. Seriously, I just booked a ticket and left. Took my chances. I have no kids or anything tying me down so I figured now was as good a time as any.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:31 AM

6,485 posts, read 12,537,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotslass View Post
They're opening Hooters in Glasgow.
Good grief......Mediocre food, and if it's like many locations here, very few decent hooters.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:33 AM

2,975 posts, read 8,116,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
Good grief......Mediocre food, and if it's like many locations here, very few decent hooters.

Terrible LOL

Old 09-21-2009, 06:39 PM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,397,185 times
Why do people go to Britain and then want it to be like the place they came from?

Old 09-21-2009, 07:09 PM

60 posts, read 163,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWishedThatItWasABee View Post
I moved to the UK (Liverpool) in July (I'm originally from Michigan)... and I sorely miss Taco Bell!!!

I would give a kidney for a chicken chalupa with nacho cheese right now. Seriously.

Are there ANY Taco Bells in the UK??? I've searched and searched

Sad.

I miss Taco Bell
With all the Castles around you'd think there'd be a White one. So, what gives you the munchies anyway?

Old 09-21-2009, 07:10 PM

60 posts, read 163,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Why do people go to Britain and then want it to be like the place they came from?
Why do people go to Florida and hang around in all the pubs?

Old 09-23-2009, 06:24 PM

93 posts, read 172,431 times
There is a Taco Bell in the food court at RAF/USAF mildenhall. I usually like cheap fast food but Taco Bell is NASTY. Tasteless processed cheese and the meat is like the stuff used in cat food. Befriending a US serviceman and getting yourself on the airbase is the best way off getting a taco, if you MUST have one!

Mildenhall Information

Old 09-24-2009, 07:22 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,767,656 times
[quote=Topper_Harley1;10890397]There is a Taco Bell in the food court at RAF/USAF mildenhall. I usually like cheap fast food but Taco Bell is NASTY. Tasteless processed cheese and the meat is like the stuff used in cat food. Befriending a US serviceman and getting yourself on the airbase is the best way off getting a taco, if you MUST have one!

I like some of Taco Bells Nacho & Chicken items...
Agree the meat is kinda horrible.
Mildenhall must be a large base, when i was overseas all we had was..
A Burger King!

Old 09-25-2009, 08:54 PM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,397,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfindude View Post
Why do people go to Florida and hang around in all the pubs?
It's one thing to have a settlement of immigrants who start up some business like they enjoyed at home in their new home. It's another thing to visit a country and expect them to be or to become like your own, which I get the impression some Americans would like to see sometimes without even realizing what they are doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom