Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 11:10 PM

203 posts, read 720,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerdawg View Post
FOR ALL YOU APOLOGISTS FOR homeless SEX OFFENDERS-Whose child are you willing to risk being assaulted?

People moving here should know that these people are roving freely through out our community.
I'm sure people "know" that this is encountered in ANY city they may relocate to. If it's such a concern, maybe you should go build a private compound in the middle of Montana and keep your kids in a bomb shelter. Make them watch "Flowers in the Attic" and "Ed Gein" and tell them this is the way of the world.

Knee jerk reactions like you're exhibiting are absurd. I for one, encourage you to relocate as soon as possible. I sure as hell don't want to be the neighbor of someone with such pronounced and unfounded paranoia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2008, 05:45 PM

129 posts, read 561,759 times
"Knee jerk reactions like you're exhibiting are absurd. I for one, encourage you to relocate as soon as possible. I sure as hell don't want to be the neighbor of someone with such pronounced and unfounded paranoia."

Amen, you might get accused for saying hello to their kid...

Old 12-26-2008, 10:48 AM

2 posts, read 7,648 times
Default You are such paranoid lynch mobs in the USA

I am outraged to even read most of these posts. Do you have any idea what is going on in our country because of paranoid ill informed people like yourselves. Well if it keeps up and you have a male clild at least one out of five of you will find your son in prison for having a sexual encounter with a minor and you better know the law in each state as for we are not a "United" States of America, age of consent varies in each state. Now don't get me wrong, there are some sick Fks out there, and like the song says one bad apple, but we have become so frightened of our own shadows and so preoccupied with our careers and needs, that we are no longer not only objective but we don't give people their constitutal rights. In WA I have a 19 year son, sitting in Jail, we lived elsewhere he was there to visit family in Portland, he was just 8 days past his nineteenth birthday and at a party with some friends who where all betwee 16-21 got drunk ( as kids do so wake up) and was actually seduced by a girl who turned out to be only 15 but had a 21 year old boyfriend who lives with her father and her, she enticed a drunk young man, it did not go far and was not rape in the true sence as for she was constenting if anything she took advantage of my son who was incapacitated, he has never been in trouble, not that he hasn't made some stupid decisions and choice which is our right of passage, but her boyfriend found out and she cryed RAPE and then said no it wasn't but statutory crimes are "He said and She said" and there is no defence and the public legal system which has been sued in WA by the way does not represent the poor and even though this girl goes to gay bars in Portland, drinks, does drugs, is knowingly sexually promescuious and racanted her plea, and investagation showed no violence or force, he is still consider a child rapist and his life is ruined. He will forever be a felon, forever have to register, have his blood and DNA in a system, no Pell grants so he can return to college when he gets out, no health care as for he was permenantly disabled and recieving SSI anyone can refuse him and most will to rent to him or give him a loan, and more and for what? For having sex! WAKE UP all you screamers! I was raped twice with great force, I was molested my whole childhood by my father and beaten almost to death by an ex and I have a daughter who is a Police Officer here, but to accuse a boy of rape when we are letting our daughters go out all night, dress and act and hang out with older people, looking like they are 18 and often saying they are and then filling our jails and wasting our tax dollars to cover morality. God help all of you parents of sons in this country, most of you fathers would have been in jail if you where over 18 in this day. In most states all a girl or a women has to do is get pissed at a boyfriend and cry rape and they spend years in prison or their family if they have money mortgage the home to defend the innocence. It is an unjust system, pray you never have to deal with it. And then they send these young men out without a home, loosing benefits if they had any, making it impossible to find work, the restrictions to be around children, schools, etc. They cannot go to college until the probation is up and many colleges will not allow them if they are sex offenders. And worse so wake up and get real.

Old 12-28-2008, 06:54 AM

2 posts, read 7,090 times
unreal...the original poster needs to move to that island where takers of valtrex live on the commercials. to accuse groups such as homeless folks as having any larger a percentage of child molestors is moronic...child moes come from ALL walks of life...some work, some do not. mod cut:

Last edited by scirocco22; 12-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..

Old 12-28-2008, 07:01 AM

2 posts, read 7,090 times
one more note on this...i AM from vancouver, wa...when i can afford it i hand these "reprobates" what monies i can spare...as for the original poster...i hope for ALL who enjoy vancouver and its diverse population that you are long gone...we don't want you...so hit the road...and if you have car trouble on your way out...don't ask any of the locals for assistance...no...wait...heres a fiver...now, PLEASE leave our fair city. mod cut:

Last edited by scirocco22; 12-28-2008 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: thanks for posting but no name calling, please.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:48 PM

4 posts, read 9,019 times
I cant believe how so many people are so quick to judge so many people. Not every sex offender has done something to someone or hurt someone. I mean for instance, If you happen to repost a link to a an adult profile and it has some underage pics in it, you are a convicted sex offender by law. So I wonder how many of your children and family members are sex offenders
Before you start talking and judgeing people get educated, Like they say people who complain usually are guilty themselves.

Old 02-24-2009, 03:38 PM

101 posts, read 327,831 times
And now one of these scum sex offenders has murdered a 13 year old Vancouver girl.What a shame.

Old 03-14-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoria View Post
What?! You're claiming that the local bushes are so full of sex offenders that you're moving?

You're basing this panic on what? Are the bushes harboring these sex offenders outside your garage? Do you think you could be over-reacting just a wee tiny bit here?

Surely you are free to live where you please, but your post includes no substantiating facts, no particular type of shrubbery, and questionable statements about "dangerous rapists and child molesters are running free in our community" that sound shrilly like end-of-the-world Armageddon predictions strait from a biblical plague.

I have a hard time believing that Vancouver, Washington is exactly as you describe.
After the horrible crime in Hazel dell last month,You kind of look stupid after this post last year.How do you feel about the child molesters in vancouver now?

Old 03-14-2009, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbug View Post
Why are you only worried about "transient" sex offenders? According to the sheriff's office, there are nearly 1000 registered sex offenders in Vancouver, so your chances of running into them are probably much higher right in your own neighborhood than under a bridge somewhere.

News - Clark County Sheriff - Clark County Washington (http://www.co.clark.wa.us/sheriff/news-release.asp?pkNewsSeq=296 - broken link)

I honestly think these sex offender lists cause more anxiety than the peace of mind they're meant to produce. When I was a child, we had no idea what kind or how many sex offenders were in our neighborhood, but we were taught to be wary of strangers and use our heads to avoid dangerous situations. You run a much higher risk of being killed in a car accident than being molested by a sex offender, transient or not, but that probably doesn't stop you from driving all the time.
Made you eat your words also

Old 03-14-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelozity View Post
one more note on this...i AM from vancouver, wa...when i can afford it i hand these "reprobates" what monies i can spare...as for the original poster...i hope for ALL who enjoy vancouver and its diverse population that you are long gone...we don't want you...so hit the road...and if you have car trouble on your way out...don't ask any of the locals for assistance...no...wait...heres a fiver...now, PLEASE leave our fair city. mod cut:
Still handing out $$$ to the MURDERING transient child molesters/killers ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area