Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink > Vegetarian and Vegan Food
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2011, 11:05 PM

22 posts, read 28,532 times

Advertisements

Hello all,

I am trying to figure out the best way I can eat until the day comes when I can grow my own, I do not have access to local Stock Free Organic Farmers.

I know there are Online Grocery Stores that are considered 'Vegan', however as I do not know what company's they are indirectly or directly supporting, rather there food is Stock Free Organic etc.. I intend to go further.

The reason it matters whom the 'Vegan' Company's 'Link' with should be a given, however, check it out, to ignore this point would be like saying you are against Vivisection while buying items made by Proctor and Gamble, you would be supporting the very thing you are against.

Perhaps everyone that sees this post can Link web sites to company's that are Vegan Only Company's, That are 100% Fair Trade, That is not owned bye, or owns a company that is in anyway not Vegan and the last part of the equation is really the hardest, Is it not only Organic, is it Stock Free Organic? If it is not Stock Free then innocence is still suffering, rather it is Organic or not.

So in short I need a respectable place to buy some Stock Free Organic Food items, made respectably in all Ways, as frankly, we all do.

~ Its like waking up in the Stone Age and Trying to Dodge all the insanity just to Survive, Peacefully to All my brothers and sisters, across all species, including Mother Earth. ~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink > Vegetarian and Vegan Food