Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2013, 09:47 AM

5,528 posts, read 7,515,483 times

Advertisements

The huge open world of this game is the best i've witnessed in all GTA games. The storyline however...no.

San Andreas & V.C are still on the throne for best storyline in GTA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2013, 11:23 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,673,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
The huge open world of this game is the best i've witnessed in all GTA games. The storyline however...no.

San Andreas & V.C are still on the throne for best storyline in GTA.
I'm a little concerned at the length of the story line. I'm almost 25% completed and it doesn't seem like I've done that much. I haven't done many side missions yet, though.

Old 09-25-2013, 12:45 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,202,411 times
So, has anybody joined the Epsilon cult? I took their personality test for Michael. His results came back as "undesirable." Franklin's IP address is banned from even looking at their website. I haven't tried with Trevor. I bet he's what they're looking for! After all, I had Trevor send several unsuspecting people to the Alturist commune in the mountains.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:45 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,564,753 times
Anyone beat the story mode yet?

When you get to the end you go to Franklins house, i recommend picking option C.
You'll know what im talking about when it comes up.

Old 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,946,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post

When you get to the end you go to Franklins house, i recommend picking option C.
Unfortunately many youtubers spoiled the ending for me and I already know to go with "Option C".

Old 09-25-2013, 09:32 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,247,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post

I can hardly see the controller button symbols on the bottom of my screen. Which button is Option C on? I play with a 360 btw.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:10 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,292,951 times
Beat the story mode? I just finally last night revealed almost all of the map. I still have little pockets that will probably never fill in but the giant swaths of unrevealed mountains I had are basically gone.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:16 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,673,163 times
Great, another game that tries to add replay value by adding "options" at the end to choose your own ending. I may be in the minority but I would rather just have an ending, good or bad, that was written by the game designers.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:57 AM

182 posts, read 478,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
Beat the story mode? I just finally last night revealed almost all of the map. I still have little pockets that will probably never fill in but the giant swaths of unrevealed mountains I had are basically gone.
I am in the same place you are. I just got to Trevor last night, so I'm finally getting the remaining parts of the map revealed. With my work schedule, family obligations and everything else going on, I only have time to play an hour or two a few times a week. I personally don't see the appeal of plowing through any game in such a short amount of time. But apparently a lot of people are doing it. lol, Gamestop just sent out an email last night guaranteeing a $30 trade in if you bring in your copy of GTA V by October 17.

Old 09-26-2013, 07:05 AM

182 posts, read 478,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
Great, another game that tries to add replay value by adding "options" at the end to choose your own ending. I may be in the minority but I would rather just have an ending, good or bad, that was written by the game designers.
I actually like multiple endings. I remember in GTA IV I was so pissed when my first choice lead to Roman dying. So I went back, played the last mission chose the other option and let Kate McCreary die (I couldn't stand her anyway). I felt much better
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games