Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2019, 05:36 AM

4,667 posts, read 3,864,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
Apparently I went on a drunk game buying binge on my PS3 last year

I've done that with iTunes but never with video games. Music always sounds better than it is when you're drunk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2019, 03:34 PM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creature of the Wheel View Post
What amazes me most about that video is how the dude is playing in 3rd person. There's one I saw on FB some months ago where the guy had his VR set going. He was going all out on it.

As for IGN. They haven't been credible for quite some time now. I'm not too surprised about their bogus review. Upon getting the S rank completion, for the first time, on Leon's campaign, you will get the infinite ammo Samurai Edge pistol. All I know is things will get real if the infinite ammo rocket launcher is in this remake.
I just rented RE2, so going in with Leon for first playthrough!

Old 01-25-2019, 09:21 PM

Three hours into RE2 remake, an amazing game so far worthy of all the high praise. I normally don't play scary games, but I make an exception for RE. I barely remember the original one that I played over 20 years ago. This one's been remade with a new third person perspective, no loading times, enhanced graphics overall.

Old 01-26-2019, 01:11 AM

2,802 posts, read 3,190,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Three hours into RE2 remake, an amazing game so far worthy of all the high praise. I normally don't play scary games, but I make an exception for RE. I barely remember the original one that I played over 20 years ago. This one's been remade with a new third person perspective, no loading times, enhanced graphics overall.
Just bought it on Steam. It's currently downloading. I was a junior in high school when the original RE2 came out. I played the absolute hell out of it, did the hidden Hunk and Tofu mission, got all of the infinite ammo weapons, and S ranked both characters. I think the fastest run I did was around 2 hours without any saves or first aid sprays used.

Old 01-26-2019, 01:44 PM

There appears to be a progress halting bug on the first encounter with Birkin. Hitting the eye has no effect. I've gone and done the scumbag thing and downloaded the cheat table for the game, enabled god mode, and unlimited ammo. That doesn't even work! It seems I'm not the only one it's happening to. It happens on normal and hardcore mode.

Old 01-26-2019, 08:52 PM

Finished Leon's game in about 9 hours and 27 minutes (assisted mode of course).

Was playing Claire and freaking Mr. X pops up within the first hour. I was like, hell no, and stopped playing. Mr. X was way too scary for me playing as Leon and I didn't want to go through that stress again.

Done with the game and returning it tomorrow, and currently watching a Claire walkthrough on YouTube. Most definitely significant differences compared to Leon's game so far.

Old 01-26-2019, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Finished Leon's game in about 9 hours and 27 minutes (assisted mode of course).

Was playing Claire and freaking Mr. X pops up within the first hour. I was like, hell no, and stopped playing. Mr. X was way too scary for me playing as Leon and I didn't want to go through that stress again.

Done with the game and returning it tomorrow, and currently watching a Claire walkthrough on YouTube. Most definitely significant differences compared to Leon's game so far.
Mr. X is being memed like crazy.

Old 01-27-2019, 06:35 AM

4,667 posts, read 3,864,415 times
I'm a little over half way through Spider-Man. I'm usually overly critical & picky with games, but I can't find any faults in this game. Everything about it is actually fun for a change. It'll likely end up in my list of top 3 PS4 games played.

I love the Insomniac Ratchet & Clank games, as well as super power games like Batman & Infamous, so I'm not surprised I enjoy this game so much.

This game reminds me of what Apple & Horizon Zero Dawn did. Study other games to note the bad parts & then take the good parts of other electronics/games & polish them all off to produce one incredible experience. Nothing new was really invented, just a fine tuned polished product.

Old 01-27-2019, 08:48 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Metroids , Seamus returns, very hard to play on 3ds console, i gave up after a few days.

Old 01-27-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creature of the Wheel View Post
Mr. X is being memed like crazy.

Love it, he's quite the character. I'm hoping that Capcom will now remake Resident Evil 3.

Now I'm staring Just Cause 4. Only played a few hours but it's just like the previous JC games, so enjoying it so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games