Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 08:13 AM

1,364 posts, read 4,146,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slig View Post
I wish I could play a copy of that game where you build and run a doctor's clinic. I can't even remember what it's called off the top of my head.
Theme Hospital? Where people came in with Bloated Head, the Squirts, there'd be infections you had to hide from the Dept of Health, and there was a mini game where you'd kill the rats? That one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2009, 09:51 PM

302 posts, read 922,136 times
Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 & 2 were soooooo much fun! I admit, I still keep them around.

But what I would really love to get my hands on? Oregon Trail. It's been years since I died of dysentery. LOL

Old 06-10-2009, 12:19 PM

568 posts, read 2,420,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forkpower View Post
Myst, man i wish i could play that game again
I loved that game. I had Riven, but could just never get into it like I did with Myst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude
I prefer Transport Tycoon myself! Similar game.
I had Transport Tycoon. Several years ago I loaded it and tried to play it, but my computer was too much for it and it just didn't work. Chris Sawyer released Locomotion a few years ago. It's basically Transport Tycoon 2. Same graphics and feel as the original TT. Great game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgurl
Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 & 2 were soooooo much fun! I admit, I still keep them around.
I love all the RCT games. I love that you can import your old RCT2 games into RCT3 and then ride them in 3D.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:20 PM

65 posts, read 125,325 times
Empire Earth - i actually didnt buy the game just the demo off some website it's similar to Age of Empire

Old 06-21-2009, 07:57 PM
f_m

2,289 posts, read 8,369,692 times
Some version of Cannon Fodder would be nice. I think I still have Rampart around here somewhere.

Old 06-21-2009, 08:24 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
Phantasy
7 Cities of Gold

Old 06-22-2009, 01:22 PM

93 posts, read 164,061 times
Magic the Gathering - DotP (the original with Shandalar). Especially with Manalink.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:05 PM

1,482 posts, read 3,126,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillaceae View Post
I loved that game!

Even older than than, I miss Ultima Underworlds 2. We got it free with something, I don't remember what, I must have been in 5th or 6th grade, and I thought it was so cool! I never finished it, though, too hard me for at the time. It was one of the first games I played. Now that I am a more experienced gamer, I would love to have another crack at it!

Youngster. I think I was doing that in college (Senior year!!)

Isn't that the one where your castle is surrounded by a magic shell and the only way out is by a sewer passage, etc etc?

I think I got to the sliding level (with the big ball like critters) and gave up (got lost maybe?).

It was one of the first First Person adventure games out thee!

To date myself, I also remember some of the space flight sims.

Tie Fighter
X-wing
Wing Commander
Privateer

Fun stuff.

I miss some of them, but solved most of them, so....

I would like to get back into UT (99) a bit, and some of us might be doing that soon (set up a server and get the custom maps going).

Ahhh, youth.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:36 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,371,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anadyr21 View Post
Theme Hospital? Where people came in with Bloated Head, the Squirts, there'd be infections you had to hide from the Dept of Health, and there was a mini game where you'd kill the rats? That one?
yeah, that's the one! Great game.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:51 AM

857 posts, read 1,422,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f_m View Post
Some version of Cannon Fodder would be nice. I think I still have Rampart around here somewhere.

Cannon Fodder was sweet!! I used to play that game all the time on my cousins SNES, Classic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games