Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2021, 11:43 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,411,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post

Is this satire?
(It's not fact)
If that is the case why should anyone get a vaccination.....are we being lied too. Just wear a mask and social distance for the next whatever.

Old 10-12-2021, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcos View Post
You are welcome. More importantly, I noted that you had no response, just a deflection, to the points I made. You seem to be doing ok, since you are vaccinated. I hope you also realize just how much misinformation there is out there.
Just who is giving out the most misinformation? People who don't trust the government especially this government or the government itself for continuing the flip flopping on masking, social distancing or the reliability of the vaccine?

Old 10-12-2021, 12:05 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,724 posts, read 58,067,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
If that is the case why should anyone get a vaccination.....are we being lied too. Just wear a mask and social distance for the next whatever.
If you are listening (and heeding the CDC... WH,)
yes... (started in Jan 2020 w/ first news of Covid)
...health officals misleading the public?

Vaccine is one of many tools, not required (nor will every happen) for all.

Just a tool (a temporary tool, that has ruined some lives and killed plenty) But... it is a useful tool (one of many).

Airborne virus? Is Very, very easy to avoid (for you)

Not so easy to control in a mobile population.

Other countries are far more experienced, listen, are successful, BUT.. be careful WHO you listen too...
USA; Jan 2020= CDC "Don't mask" (reserving masks for first responders / medical personnel))
Look to Taiwan... Gov said "Don't Mask" citizens said "Gov is CRAZY!, We know what THEIR agenda is!" (and it is not the wellness of the individual. ) China... same thing... the people KNOW the Gov is NOT in their best interest, but MUCH safer from Covid there than here)... The USA = capital of Naivety, = curse / blessing.

S Korea... had contagion under control in <1 month (daily testing)
Offered tests to USA for $4, (CDC tests were giving false results) USA said... No Thanks, we can do this ourselves, and they surely did! (killed 734,797+ taxpayers and voters so far. )

Last edited by StealthRabbit; 10-12-2021 at 12:15 PM..

Old 10-12-2021, 09:55 PM

367 posts, read 304,624 times
Quote:
S Korea... had contagion under control in <1 month (daily testing)
Offered tests to USA for $4, (CDC tests were giving false results) USA said... No Thanks, we can do this ourselves, and they surely did! (killed 734,797+ taxpayers and voters so far. )
Haha, “under control”?

Looks OUT of control to me:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ily-new-cases/

Old 10-13-2021, 01:15 AM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,724 posts, read 58,067,115 times
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

S Korea = 51 Deaths / m or 6541 cases / m
USA - 2212 Deaths / m or 136232 cases / m

Taiwan = 35 deaths / m or 683 cases / m

Pick your poison.

Old 10-13-2021, 06:39 AM

367 posts, read 304,624 times
Quote:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

S Korea = 51 Deaths / m or 6541 cases / m
USA - 2212 Deaths / m or 136232 cases / m

Taiwan = 35 deaths / m or 683 cases / m

Pick your poison.

It looks like they are accurately reporting deaths from COVID vs deaths with COVID.

Old 10-13-2021, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerp View Post
It looks like they are accurately reporting deaths from COVID vs deaths with COVID.
That is what I have been saying for the past year. Just because someone dies from age related cause, varies diseases, heart attack, strokes, car accidents etc. and after been admitted to the hospital or morgue was found to have COVID shouldn't all be counted as COVID death. Oh course the virus may have speed up the process...but.

The average age of death is 73 but death from COVID average is 79.

Old 10-18-2021, 10:57 AM

Time for an update:
Quote:
COVID-19 in Clallam County
Quote:
Total Confirmed Cases * 4,616
Percent of cases among unvaccinated individuals ** 83.3%

Percent of cases among fully vaccinated individuals ** 16.7% Total Hospitalizations 202 Currently Hospitalized 3 Total Deaths 53

Total Tests Performed 81,971
First Doses Administered 49,719 Percent of County Population Vaccinated

64.8% Percent of People Fully Vaccinated 60.4%

Percent Positivity of Total Tests 6.3%

Percent Positivity Last Two Weeks (9/28 to 10/11)11.30%
Rate of Cases per 100,000 in the last 14 days

Number of days rate <75/100,000
Number of days rate <26/100,000

Notice that the vaccine has fail the 95% effective that was what we were told it would be.
What I find interesting is that about 82K of Clallam county tests have been administration but the approx population of Clallam county is just above 78K.

As of 9/28/2021 to 10/11/2021
These graphs are updated weekly. Clallam County - Coronavirus Information

Quote:
On January 11th, 2021, Washington State transitioned from the previous “Safe Start” four-phase by county program, to the new “Healthy Washington Roadmap to Recovery” to direct the reopening of businesses and activities.

Rather than a county by county process, the State has been organized into regions where the region must meet certain requirements to be able to advance from existing restrictions.
Do you agree with the above reorganizing into regions instead of county by county?

Old 10-18-2021, 12:53 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,671,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Time for an update:

Notice that the vaccine has fail the 95% effective that was what we were told it would be.
What I find interesting is that about 82K of Clallam county tests have been administration but the approx population of Clallam county is just above 78K.

As of 9/28/2021 to 10/11/2021
These graphs are updated weekly. [url=http://www.clallam.net/Coronavirus/]Clallam County - Coronavirus Information[/url]

Do you agree with the above reorganizing into regions instead of county by county?
So they administered enough tests in two weeks to test everyone in the county and another 4k more?

That doesn't make sense.

Only one member of my household has taken a test here ever. I imagine more people are like us than not.

Old 10-18-2021, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
So they administered enough tests in two weeks to test everyone in the county and another 4k more?

That doesn't make sense.

Only one member of my household has taken a test here ever. I imagine more people are like us than not.
As I stated before I had the vaccine way back in Feb/Mar and when my wife who refused to get the vaccine got tested and proved positive, because I was in the contact list I got tested for the virus about a month ago and tested positive. My only test.
No one else in my family has ever been tested, however some thought they might have had the virus but with hardly any symptoms or at the very least mild symptoms so they said because they have had the virus they didn't think they needed to get the vaccine. Some of those are in King county and others here in Clallam.

My daughter-in-law who was pregnant and thought it would effect the baby, her husband, my grandson, got the vaccine shots because he is in the military stationed and lives locally.
Highlighted above: I believe instead of just two weeks that figure is actually since they started testing early in 2020 when the test was first available..
Not sure but it may included multiple tests...maybe hypochondriacs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington